Status: COMPLETED!

I'd End My Days With You In A Hail Of Bullets...

We Have To Stick Together.

~flashback~
“Kira Cooper, to the office!” A normal day alright. I was on my way to the school office for having broken school uniform again. So what if I wanted to have bright red highlights in my hair and a few band buttons on my school blazer?! Mean old hag, you’ll rot in hell soon enough (oh the irony), I thought to myself as I walked down the polished hallways of St. Vincent’s Preparatory School. I stopped to quickly glance out one of the windows that overlooked the school courtyard. I did a double take when I saw a man in a ripped suit standing over a woman’s body. I gasped lightly as I saw blood pouring out of the unrecognizable woman’s face and my body shivered when I saw that woman’s blood and parts of her flesh dripping from the man’s/thing’s mouth. His eyes were a dead black and his skin sickly reddish purple, he looked diseased…
I ran, I didn’t know where I was running too, till I found I was standing in front of Gerard and the boys’ homeroom. I bolted into the classroom,
“Gerard, Frank, guys we have to go!” I frantically pulled on their arms to get up and run.
“What are you on Kira?!” Frank said pulling his arm away from me.
“We have to go. Now!!” I was sobbing hysterically now.
“What’s wrong sweetie?” Gerard tried to console me and find out what madness I was screaming.
“You have to trust me guys, we have to go now, we have to get out of here. Outside. A man. He killed a teacher. He’s headed this way. He’s dead or diseased. We need to go!” I yelled all at once headed for the door to peek out into the hallway.
~intercom announcement~
This is principle Bradford, the school is under attack! Students are to exit the building and go home as quickly as possible *screams in the background*oh no! Oh God no! *flesh tearing, gargling sounds*
~intercom goes dead~
The room was in silent panic for moments after the announcement and audible death of our school principle. I didn’t know whether to run or hide or just kill myself right then and there. I looked over to where the boys were standing and saw their horrified faces. My heart started pounding faster as the whole room was sent to a rush of bodies toppling over each other to get out of the room and into the hall crowded with more bodies trying to escape to nowhere.
“Kira!” I heard Frank call out to me while I was being pushed away from the guys; hidden amongst the body students.
“Frankie!” I knew we shouldn’t be separated; that would be the worst thing that could happen to our group. I felt arms wrap around my waist, I turned quickly to see Gerard face to face with me.
“Stay with me Kira, we have to stick together.” He whispered, inches away from my face. I could feel his breath on my face; I stared into his soft hazel eyes feeling lost in his eyes until I heard screaming coming from the far end of our third floor hallway. Before I could see anything Gerard pulled me away from the crowd of people that was forming and out the hallway, up a huge flight of stairs and out onto the school roof.
Ray, Mikey, and Frank were already there and trying to block the only way up to the roof from the monsters that now surrounded us. Frankie ran to hug me as soon as he saw that I was safe and not dead, or diseased. Time passed and the sun was beginning to set but screams continued to be heard from all around us. Smoke and fire could be seen in the distance from on top of the school’s roof. I felt myself starting to go crazy from the scenes of death around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for waiting so long to post, some shit went down for me personally so forgive me? i hope you enjoyed this chapter and there will be more up soon, (sooner then the last post i promise) show love pretty please? -Disaster Darling :X