Everything We Had

My Story

It has been two weeks since my birthday and life is pretty great. I went to a concert last week and saw a few of my favorite bands like Saosin, Paramore, and Three Days Grace, it was totally awesome. Schools is really boring with school work since i already know most of the stuff. But what is even better is Gabriel. We are inseparable, i think he might be one of the best people i have ever met. He knows me so well and relates to me in every way possible. Today there's going to be a party at my cousins house for Christmas eva, his going since he is a family friend so I'm really exited.

Oh god its already 4:15 i have to get ready the party is in about 2 hours.
I took a kick shower and brushed my long jet black hair. Now i have to figure out what to wear.

After what seamed like for ever i ended out picking a black and purple corset and dark indigo skinny jeans with my combat boots. For makeup i put a little of eyeliner (compared to how much i usually put on) and some clear lip gloss. I have to say that i looked pretty good.
I waited a few minutes for my mom to get finished (my dad couldn't make it he is in England doing some business stuff). When she did she looked stunning in her red dress. Mom is about 35 and she looks like 25 really she has the same light skin as me same icy blue eyes, shes tall and well just beautiful. In that dress her legs looked like they could go on for miles.

"Mom you look absolutely beautiful. When my dad sees the pictures of today he is going to regret not being here."
She blushed a light pink shade "thanks honey" and came up to me and gave a little kiss on my forehead "you look stunning as well", then she winked at me.
"So is Gabriel coming tonight"
"yeah i think he will be there a little later than us though."
"oh i see" she was getting her puers from the table and heading for the car.
"what?" i was truly confused.
"well isn't it time for you guys to tell each other how you fell towards, well each other" by this time we were already sitting in the car putting on our seat belts.
"What are you talking about? Gabe is like a big brother to me i don't see him in any other way"
She looked at me then, "well he douse, have you not seen the way he looks at you."
"you are being ridicules"
She looked at me one more time before starting the car, "well if you say so"
♠ ♠ ♠
hi hope you people enjoy reading this story
its the second one that i have posted in this website
please post what you think in a comment!