Everything We Had

Christmas Eve

My cousins house was absolutely beautiful. She had lights everywhere. All the people that had already arrived were there and they were so cheerful, talking laughing and just enjoying them selves.
"Billie! I’m so happy you could come, were are your parents." My cousin came up to me and gave me a hug.
"Hallo Emily, well my dad is stuck in England and couldn’t make it but i think my mom is over there talking to some people"
"oh ok well see you letter have fun ok "
That was Emily my cousin she is a really happy person (the only thing that can get her really down is death). I love her a lot but some times she can be really annoying. like this one ti...

"guess who" someone had put two frizzing hands over my eyes.
"mmm, i don’t know might it be Gabriel?"
"your no fun at all do you know that"
he came from behind me looking as handsome as ever with his loose jeans and a nice dress shirt.

"well the fact that you are the coldest person in the world and you said "guess who" in your own voice kind of gave you away"
after my words he simply rolled his eyes.
"yeah yeah whatever" he gave me a light kiss.
"so did the rents come this time" he was leading me to our favorite part of my cousins house (there had been two or three other parties were we came together here so we knew it pretty well)

"mom is right over there" I pointed to the drink table were my mom was getting some alcohol, well that’s just great now I know ill have to take my drunk mother home.
"oh I see her, she looks beautiful tonight" he said while claiming up the tree house and helping me up.
"so now you are hitting on my mom don’t you think she is a little too old for you" when we were finally settled down on the tree house he said
"no not at all, but you know what",
"what?"

he came close to my ear and whispered "I like you a hole lot better" he then kissed my cheek and settled back to how he was before. I blushed madly I bet I was as red as a tomato.
there was an uncomfortable silence for a while until we started talking again.
♠ ♠ ♠
hola!
i hope yall liked this
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala!
HAVE A GOOD DAY (or night)!