Everything We Had

Nightmares

He was right in front of me and i dint know what to make of the look on his face.

:recap:

"so may i know now what your oh so scary dream was about"
i looked into his eyes and finally decided to tell him about it.
"ok, i was walking. everything was dark and misty, everywhere i looked was gray so i couldn't see were i was going. it was like this for a while when i finally saw someone. so i started running towards him, and when i got to him i realised that it was you." at this point i had stopped because of the horrible images the embarrassing little fact that we kissed kept on playing in my head.

"ok go on"
again i looked into his eyes and i felt my cheek's go hot
"biiillliiiiieeeee! can you ppplllleease just tell me already, your killing me here!" his eyes got all big and cute, and he was winning (i hate him!)
"fine, just stop looking at me like that"
"ok, ok. now go on"
i breathed in deeply.
"ok so then when i finally got to you, you got really close....and then.........you, well........you sort ok kissed me." at this point i stopped waiting to see some sort of emotion pass through his face, but it never did. at this point i need to look down because even though he seems to not care its a totally different story for me.
"we staid that way for a while. but then i start feeling this pain, like no pain i have ever experienced in my life. while im in pain i feel something else that's missing, and i notice were not kissing anymore. open my eyes and see red, there was red everywhere especially on you. i look at your mouth and there's some type of red liquid running down your chin. that's when i noticed at all that red was my blood, and that you were drinking it. i look at your eyes and they are also red, that's when i scream."

there its done with.

when i look back up its like he is not there, because he is not moving.

:recap done:

"Gabe are you ok"
he looks up and he looks scared. more scared than i have ever seen him before.
"Billie i think it would be best for you to leave"
i dont understand, and even though i know he is supposed to tell his side i dont argue.

"yeah, sure. ill see you tomorrow".
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its been a while (i also know that the chapter is kind of similar to a previous one but it's get beater) ill try posting more often.