Everything We Had

Pinkie Promise

*knock Knock Knock*

"COMING"
In just a few seconds there he was like the god he is, holding the door opened, sticking one arm into his shirt and pulling it over his head covering his beautiful body.
oh god what on earth am I saying!
I can NOT be thinking this thoughts!

"hhaalllloooooo! Earth to Billie!"
"oh I'm so sorry kind of spaced out there"

god can i be any more embarrassing? there he is right in front of me and I'm like and idiot just staring. oh to make matters worse i can feel my face getting hot there for i know that it must be as red as a tomato.
Hes chuckling.

"SHUT UP!"
"what? i never said anything" he can be so defensive sometimes(hehe)
"nothing.......so are you going to let me in or am i going to stay out here until hell freezes over?)
"i think im going to go with the second one"
"oh haha aren't you funny now move" i pushed him out of the way and entered the house totally serious wanting to get the answers that i deserved.

"rude much!"
"oh you'll get over it" i think this would be the fourth time i roll my eyes since i got here.
i step into his leaving room and look around for a few minutes. something was not right!

"i get it, your here to do a replay of yesterday when i found you wearing my underwear dancing to bat country." ok now the jackass is smiling what on earth is wrong with this boy.
"hey if i were you i would be quiet"
"or what the big bad Billie is going to come after me" he is rolling his eyes and walking to the sofa.
"you never know i might just be your worst nightmare" i sat next to him and started playing with his straight and beautiful black hair.
"i think its the other way around" he murmured almost inaudible to my own ears.
"ok well lets get down to business" i turned around to i was sitting right in front of him.
"what on earth are you talking about?" he is looking at me with the cutest look i have ever seen (i mean he looks like a lost puppy, but cuter, that's just not fair)

"you know about the hole missing thing" im looking straight at his eyes and i see realisation come into them.
"oh that." he turns around so that we are both in the same position right in front of each other.
"well ill tell you what happened when you tell me what you dreamt about"
right now that wasnt such a big problem. i have to admit that for the past few hours i was still a little traumatised but now im feeling better.
"fine, but its a promise" i hold out my pinkie and after him thinking for a few seconds we intertwines his with mine, so i can feel the coldness of his flawless skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hola.....................hope you like
comment so that i have an idea of what others think of my story!
bye bye!

to who ever reads this story and likes it:
im sorry i dont think ill be writing anything new in about a week (im really busy right now)