Everything We Had

Yummy Fest

“you’re like a black cat with a black backpack full of fireworks and your gonna burn the city down right now.”
Linda and I were screaming to Black Cat by Mayday Parade while just skating around with a few of our friends.
“Aren’t you glad I saved you from yourself back there.” I rolled my eyes and smiled.
“Yes Linda. I just wish you wouldn’t of made me all pretty people keep starring, and I would’ve like that if it weren’t for the fact that I do have a boyfriend.”
“Will I do agree that he is incredibly yummy....”
“Linda!” I stared at her with what I bet is an incredible look on my face.
“What? Don’t tell me nothings happened?” Her smile was none believing and her eyes widened. She got off of her bored and just stared.
“No! Why would you even think something has happened?”
“Oh MY GOD! What is wrong with you? How are you able to contain your self?”
At that I couldn’t stop laughing.
“That’s because on like you I have self control and enough dignity to not bang the first person I see.”
“Hey! I resent that.” She pocked my shoulder and we started laughing.
“Its not that i haven’t though about it, things are just a little complicated.”
“What does he have a disease or something.” now she looked a afraid.
“NO! Lady you have the wrongest thoughts of life” we laughed again, “its just that we haven’t really talked about it. I don’t know maybe we will someday I just want both of us to be ready. And can we stop talking about this like right this second?”
“Yes, no problema.”
“Gracias.”
“Anyways....what were we talking about after this hole yummy fest?”
“I dont even know the yummy fest was too distracting.”
Yet again we laughed and got back on the skate board.
“OOOOOOOOHHH! I LOVE THIS SONG.”
“ME TOO!”
“TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND IF HE SAYS HE’S GOT BEEF THAT IM A VEGETARIAN AND I AINT F*CKING SCARED OF HIM.”