‹ Prequel: HeartKiller
Status: Sequal Of 'HeartKiller' =] Comments=faster updates =]

You're All I Ever Wanted

I Really Need Some Girl Talk.

(Jenn's POV)

I have never before in my life been so goddamn worried.Ricky had said he'd be home in 2 hours, right? Well, it was now going on 9:30, and it had been fucking six hours.And still no call.My stress level wasn't better with the fact that Haven wasn't happy.She was crying loudly and nothing was calming her down, and usually, the only thing that would calm her down at times like these was when Ricky would hold her and sing to her.She knew when daddy was home and right now she knew he wasn't.I guess its true, all little girls are addicted to their daddies.
I picked her up from her pack 'n' play and bounced her on my hip, which wasn't helping any at all.The squaling just increased and increased with every passing second.I had tried giving her a binky, her bottle, cartoons, her toys, singing to her, but she only took a liking to her dads singing it seemed.Then I was laying down with her, trying to tickle her and quiet her down.My body was becoming to over worked and I was ready to just collapse and sleep.This whole being a mother thing was more exhausting than I thought.It was official.I'd lost all hope of getting her to cheer up.
Then, I heard the door open.

I looked up from my laying position on the couch, bringing Haven up with me.Ricky came through the door way, huge smile on his face.I would've smiled back, but I was to upset.I had been worrying that he had gotten hurt, and he shows up looking perfect.There was only one thought in my head.Either he wanted to stay out a little longer, or he was with someone.Haven, on the other hand, was giggling up a storm, especially when Ricky had came over and took her from me.He showered he chubby cheeks in tons of kisses.Amazing.She looked as if she never even shed a damn tear now.

"Daddy missed you pretty girl!"

I got up and walked past him to make my way into the kitchen.Yep, this was my way of showing my anger.Obviously, he didn't get the hint when he came up behind me and kissed my shoulder.When I didn't turn around and give him a kiss on the lips, he caught on.

"Alright, whats wrong?"

I turned, looking directly into his eyes to let me anger and worry be known, "You said you'd be home in 2 hours.It took you six.What? Did you expect me to not be worried? Or expect that you were with someone?"

"Whoa, whoa.Do you honestly think I was cheating on you?"

"Do you have an explanation?"

"Yeah, our tire was flat after we left the show.We're pretty sure someone popped them,"

I looked down at my hand that rested on the counter top, tapping my nails against the smooth granite.

"You couldn't have called,"

"I'm sorry, I forgot babe,"

I really couldn't handle this.Every word coming from his mouth was typical cheating shit, that every guy told his girlfriend at one point or another.I shook my head and pushed past him.I needed to lay down or something, and give Ricky some time with Haven.I was just to stressed to talk to him right now.Its not that I didn't want to see him, in fact, I'd kill to have some alone time with him, but shit happens and I was scared of finding out if he did anything wrong.Maybe I'd call Ele or Taylor.I really needed some girl talk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, chapter 1 already got 8 subscribers (: I was pretty excited haha (: Do you guys like it so far? Now, let me warn you, I may add some things in here about Ricky that he would probably NEVER do.So, do not hate on me when I do, okay? Anyway, here's what Haven looks Like now (: and yeah, it was short and shitty haha (: