‹ Prequel: HeartKiller
Status: Sequal Of 'HeartKiller' =] Comments=faster updates =]

You're All I Ever Wanted

Time To Straighten Things Out.

(Jenn's POV)

I played around with the foam ontop of my cappuchino, completely blank.Ele and Taylor sat across from me, silently sipping on their own drinks.It was weird.We were never quiet when we got together.It was usually all laughs and giggles, but I wasn't into it right now.I had to much on my mind.I never had one thought that me and Ricky would ever come to a fork in the road like this.And here I was going through everything that could've went wrong at some point.
"So...what happened?" Taylor had broke the silence, as always.
I shrugged, "I'm just stressed.And, I have every right to be concerned about him cheating on me.Especially with all the bullshit coming from his mouth,"
Ele sighed, same as Taylor.
"Do you honestly think that Ricky would ever cheat on you?"
"Good question.I'm not sure anymore,"

And I wasn't.I mean, I just had a baby, I'm tired all the time, I never go out anymore.He was bound to get bored sometime.How could he not when he's got tons and thousand of girls swooning over him at every show.He could get any girl he wanted.My life was officially turning into a complete wreck, and I wasn't positive that I could prevent it from crumbling.
"Jenn, listen to me.Ricky is completely, head over heels in love with you, okay?"
"Tay, as much as I would love to believe you, I'm honestly not sure at the moment,"
"Want me to get Ange to talk to him?" Ele asked.
"Would you?"
"Of course hun,"
I leaned over and hugged her, "Thank you so much Ele,"
"No problem,"
I released her and said, "I should get back to Haven now.I'll call you guys later.Ele, call me when you've talked to Ange,"
"Will do love,"

(Ricky's POV)
________________________________________________________________________

Nothing was better than having your baby girl fall asleep in your chest.She was light and so beautiful and it just blew my mind.She looked so comfortable.It made me feel proud, proud that I had gotten her to sleep and proud that I had created her.She was so soft.And it was adorable how she made the exact same facial expressions as Jenn when she slept.She would scrunch her nose like Jenn would if she was dreaming.Speaking of Jenn, he was wondering when she'd get home.He needed some time with her, since she was basically driving herself crazy over something completely non-existant.I hadn't cheated on her, and I never would.If I ever did, I'd have to kill myself for it.There was no way possible that I could ever live with myself if I ever put her through something like that.

The door opened and she stepped inside, laying her barely drank cappuchino on the table.She looked at me, not even smiling.Damn, thats a first.She always smiles at me.She must've been really upset about this.She went up the stairs, and I could hear our bedroom door shut.I got up, inch by inch so I wouldn't wake Haven up.I guess it was time to put her in her crib and straighten things out with Jenn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, short and shitty ass chapter.Sorry, I'm literally writing 4 stories at once, so I get blcoked easily hah (: This more of a filler chapter I guess? Anyway, comments please???? Love you all<3