‹ Prequel: HeartKiller
Status: Sequal Of 'HeartKiller' =] Comments=faster updates =]

You're All I Ever Wanted

No Use In Letting It Go To Waste.

(Ricky's POV)

I opened our bedroom door, finding her laying on her back with a book in her hand.Probably another one of her sappy vampire novels that she was addicted to reading.She didn't even aknowledge his entrance.He couldn't tell if it was out of anger, or if she was just really into that book.He looked around the room.Nothing had changed since he's been gone.It was still purple and black.Just as they had painted it when they moved in here.

"Babe," I spoke.Nothing.This just went to show me that I'd have a bitch of a time getting her to listen to and or even believe me.I layed by her, attempting to give her a kiss on the cheek, only to have her jerk away from me.

"Ricky, I'm not in the mood." She grumbled.

"Listen, I know what you must be thinking right now.But I swear on our entire fucked up relationship that I never once cheated on you.I'm not sure why you would even think that," I said.She layed her book down and got up.Tears were forming in her eyes, and I already knew this wasn't going to have a good turn out.

"What the fuck am I suppose to think Ricky?! You didn't call me to let me know what was going on, we hardly ever even talk on the phone anymore, I never get to see you as much as I want, I'm with Haven all the time by myself, and I have every fucking right to get insecure when you have tons of girls grabbing for your balls!" She sat back on the bed and put her face in her hands.I had no idea how stressed she's been lately.And she was right, she did have every reason to get insecure and jealous, but she should also know that I wouldn't ever hurt in anyway.I loved her too much to do anything that would possibly hurt her.And I just sounded like a complete hypocrite.I was hurting her.I was never home, and if she loved me as much as I loved her, then I was sure she was dying on the inside.I know for a fact that I could never live without her, so why should I make her live without me?
I got beside her and pulled her into my arms.

"Jenn, you have to know that I love you too much to hurt you.I know that I'm never home, and I can't even begin to imagine what its like being with Haven by myself all the time.I'm sorry.I'm so fucking sorry that this ended up this way," I kissed the top of her head.

She turned her body so that she could hold me tighter.She was sobbing still, and all I could really do was hold her and let her know that I was here and that I loved her.Even though I had to leave again tomorrow, we needed to at least spend time doing something together.I didn't care what it was, anything would do.If I was with her then I was completely fine.There wa sno use in letting what little time we had together go to waste.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh look, a short, sucky filler chapter...Ugh, yeah it sucks haha (: But anyway, comments? Anything? Love you all (: Oh and check out my vampire story featuring Ricky Here [=