Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Gage.

I turned on the engine of my Beater and drove downtown. I need a girl to fuck and stab brutally. Yeah, I know it's sick, but what the fuck ever. It's how I deal with things.

Down town San Antonio was crawling with druck sluts. Perfect. My target was a skinny brunette. She had on a ripped mini-skirt and a short black tank-top. I slowed up next to her.

"Hey sexy. You look like you could use a good time." I said grinning. She smiled back

"How big is you dick?" She wasn't drunk but she was willing. Whatever.

"Why don't you hop in and you can find out. I have a nice motel room all ready for you." I flirted. She smiled and got in. I did a quick U-turn and she was unzipping my pants and pulling my dick out.

"Mmmm. It really big." She licked her lips and started to suck me off as I fineshed the drive back to the motel. I pulled into the parking lot and turned off the engine. I quickly got out of the car and went over to the slut's side. She got out and I picked her up. Her legs hugged my waist and she started to kiss and bite my neck. I moaned and slipped the key card into its slot. I opened the door and threw her on the bed. I had laid the thick blanket out before I left.

I ripped the girl's shirt off and her breasts became fully exposed. She took my shirt off and threw it onto the floor. I slid my shorts and her skirt off and onto the ground. I kissed my way down her thin body. She let out a giggle as I tugged on her belly ring with my teeth.

"Get inside me."She moaned, impatient. I obeyed. I ripped her thong off and thrusted my boner into her wet core and she moaned crazy loud. It was like a shrill moan. I kept thrusting hard and deep into her wet core as she made-out with my neck. I thrust a few more times then stood up.

"Awe. We can't be done." She whined playfully, closing her eyes.

"Oh... Were not." I grabbed her belly button ring and ripped it out. She screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU STUPID DICK?!" She cried. I had the knife in my hand by then. I stabbed it into her stomach and carved a nice deep seven. Blood was squirting all over me and the blanket. She let out a huge bloodcurtling scream and I smiled. Befor she could scream again I drew the knife across her throat and she made a weird gurgling sound. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and blood oozed from the cuts and her mouth.

"Gage! What the fuck?! Let me OUT!" Shit! I totally forgot I locked Brooklynn in the bathroom!
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that was pleasent wasn't it? To be honest I love writing the parts where he kills the girls.
What is Gage gonna do about Brooklynn? Oh shit!
Comments<3
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: