Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Brooklynn.

I must have passed out while Gage was gone because I woke up to a chick screaming "WHAT THE FUCK YOU STUPID DICK?!" in the next room. Then I heard bloodcurtling screams. I shot up off the floor, but as soon as the screaming started it had stopped.

"Gage! What the fuck?! Let me OUT!" I yelled pounding on the door.

"No! I can't!" Gage yelled back to me.

"LET ME OUT NOW!" I screamed.

"But I don't want you to see!" He cried. He sounded terrified.

"Please, Gage! Let me out!" I could hear whatever he used to lock me in the bathroom move. The door swung open and I flew out of the bathroom to find a slaughtered, naked, brunette laying dead on the bed. My stomach turned and I felt dizzy. "G-G-Gage...?" I turned toward him. He was curled up in a ball. Tears were running down his cheeks. I couldn't help but notice how gorgeous he still was.

"Now you know what kind of monster I really am." He said standing up. He was also naked and there were hickeys all over his neck. He was fucking her while I was trapped in the bathroom! I could feel my heart tear a little bit. Gage may be a sick murderer, but put that aside and he was just a scared little boy that didn't know what to do with his life and I think I'm still falling for him...

While I was thinking, Gage dove into his suitcase and pulled out boxers and rubber gloves. He grabbed the dead body and carried her into the bathroom. He dropped her into the tub and scrubbed her skin red.

"What are you doing?" I asked my voice shaky.

"Getting rid of any trace of me on her body." He said scrubbing harder. Blood was still flowing out of the body. I got super dizzy and then all I know is that I was falling to the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now Gage wasn't crying the last time he killed a girl or any of the times. Why is he crying now?
More and More and MORE :D
I know the chapters are short. I don't like long chapters. Take to much time to type.
Comment= hugsss<3
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: