Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Gage.

Fuck! I totally forgot the parents would have a picture of Brook. I ran to the car and drove to the nearest Wal-Mart to get a few things. I went to the hair dye section and grabbed a dark brown hair dye. Oh how I was going to miss her blonde. After I grabbed that I grabbed a pair of fake glasses. We could go shopping for clothes later. I purchased the items and drove back to the motel. Brooklynn was still laying on the bed like I hoped she would be.

"What's that?" She asked.

"Your new look." I said pulling the stuff out and headed to the bathroom. She followed. I mixed up the dark hair dye and sighed. "You might want to change or just take off your shirt."

She looked at me and took off her black blouse to expose her Invator Zim bra. Gir was riding a pig on the bra. I smiled and went back to shaking the bottle of dye. I took off my Slipknot shirt and turned on the water. I grabbed her hand and she put her head under the faucet. I ran my fingers through her silky hair so it was wet all over. I turned off the water and grabbed the bottle full of dye.

"You sure you want to do this? Are you sure you want to be with me?" I asked. She nodded.

"One hundred percent." She said and I started spreading the dark liquid all over her scalp.

"No going back now."

~

"Man do I look different." Brooklynn said inspecting her new dark hair and glasses look . She did look quite different, but she still looked the same to me. She still had her tan face with her cute little nose, beautiful smile, and gorgeous green eyes.

"You are still gorgeous, babe." I said spinning her around to face me. I wrapped my arms around petite waist, and pulled her close. She giggled.

"And you look exactly the same. Not a thing changed." She fake pouted.

"Well I have changed my personality wise, physically, no. Do you want me to dye my hair?" Brooklynn eyes got big and she shook her head violently. She reached up and started playing with a lock of my brown hair. I smiled and bent down to kiss her. Fire spread across my lips and it felt good.

Brook wrapped her skinny arms around my neck and stood on her tip-toes so I didn't kill my back. I saved us both the trouble and picked her up. She clung her legs around my waist. She was as heavy as a grain of sand. I moved us over to the bed and laid Brooklynn down, holding my body weight above her so I didn't crush her tiny body. She rolled me over and laid on me. I could feel my dick getting quite excited. She pulled away and kissed my jawline, then my neck, and down my chest. Once again, Brook kissed my lips then nuzzled her face into my neck. Her breathing slowed down as she fell asleep. Eventually I fell asleep to her soft even breaths and the occasional mumble of my name.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated(:
Awe how sweet. Brooklynn says Gage's name in her sleep.
I think they make a cute couple. Well of corase I do. It's my story.
Comments=hugs<3
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: