Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Brooklynn.

My eyes fluttered open and I was sprawled across Gage's chest. His soft snores proved to me that he was sound asleep, and quite adorable at that. I smiled at the gorgeous sleeping boy and kissed his cheek. I carefully got up off the bed so I didn't wake him and headed to the bathroom.

"AHH!" I yelled as quietly as I could as I jumped to my reflextion in the mirror. I totallu forgot that I had dyed my perfect blonde hair to a pretty coffee brown. I picked up and put on my new black and hot pink checkered fake glasses. With them on I looked completely different except for my dark green eyes.

"What's wrong?" A shirtless Gage yawned and walked into the bathroom, sleepily. Actully the only thing he had on were his black and white striped boxers. His abs glisened in the light.

"Oh. I just forgot about my new hair color." I blushed. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, and rested his head on my shoulder.

"We need to go get you some new clothes." He said looking at me. I was in my Invader Zim bra and black skinnys.

"Are you saying we get to go shopping?!" I asked, excited. He nodded and I ran to put on my dirty black blouse.

"Uh no. You're not wearing that thing." Gage said going through his duffel bag. He pulled out a black shirt and threw it at me. It was a small female Avenge Sevenfold shirt. I looked at him confused. "A souviner from my third victim." He said and I flung it on the ground as fast as I could.

"What the fuck?! You kept their clothes?!" I yelled.

"What was I suppose to do with them?"

"Ohh I don't know... BURN THEM!"

"Hey. They're clean and aren't deystroyed. You can wear them for right now." He said.

"How many things do you have in there?" I said trying to look in the grey duffel bag.

"Four shirts, three pairs of jeans, a pair of socks, three bras, two pairs of underwear, a thong, and a pair of maroon converse." He named everything off the top of his head without a single peek into the duffel bag. My jaw dropped and he laughed. "Here is the converse. They were Sarah's." He said handing me his dead ex-girlfriend's shoes. I slowly took them and put them on along with the shirt. I put on the glasses and looked in the mirror.

"Where'd I go?" I asked. It was meant to stay in my head but slippped out of my lips. Gage laughed.

"Your still here just you've been made-over. Personally I like you better the way you were but you know. Criminal." He shrugged his shoulders. "C'mon lets go to Hot Topic."

"Yay!" I yelled pecking his soft lips. I threw my hair into a messy bun. I ran out and into the car. I noticed it was completely empty. "Where is all your stuff?

"In the room."

"Why?"

"Getting a new car." Gage grinned and the engine of the old Beater roared. "I'm thinking truck or camero."

"Truck! I find them pretty."

"Truck it is."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I find it normal to keep your victims clothes but thats just me. What do you think?
Gage's new truck is pretty(:
It's gonna be awhile untill my next update for this story since this was the last chapter I have written. Soo I got to write more then type more(:
Comments? :D
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: