Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Gage.

"Enjoy your new truck Mr. Carlson." The dealer grinned ear to ear as I handed him all the money for the truck in cash. His face is going to hurt for the rest of the day.

"I will. Thank you." I said grabbing the keys to my beautiful new truck and Brooklynn's hand. My truck was huge! It fit six people and in the bed it could hold two full sized couches. I turned it on and instead of the engine roaring, it purred.

"Can we go shopping now?" Brook pleaded.

"Okay, okay." I laughed and pulled out of the dealership. We drove to the nearest Hot Topic and Brooklynn bolted out of the car and into the store like a freaking roadrunner! By the time I finally made it into the store she had three T-shirts, two pairs of jeans, a pair of shorts, a short sundress, and a plaid mini-skirt with laced leggings.

"God damn, Brookie. I'm going to go bankrupt because of you." I laughed at my dorky girlfriend. Wait... Did I just think that? No. My mind is playing tricks on me. Well, I guess she kind of is now. Dude, stop thinking about it!

"Pshh. No you're not. You're filthy rich. Please, Gagey? For me?" She gave me the puppy dog eyes and her bottom lip jutted out a bit. I laughed.

"Of coarse, baby. I'll do anything for my girl-" Shit. Maybe my mind isn't playing tricks on me. I quickly whipped around and acted like I was looking at the clothes. Sadly, she still heard me.

"Were... Were you about to say girlfriend?"

"Psh! No! Where the hell would you get that idea from?" I flipped through the clothes, avoiding eye contact. Of coarse she didn't drop it.

"You were! You so were about to say girlfriend!"

"Okay! I was! Happy?!" I blurted out, giving in. "I was about to call you my girlfriend because you are! You like me and I like you so your my girlfriend!" I shouted. She was silent. A slow grin crept across her face and soon all her perfect white teeth were showing.

"Awe, Gagey!" Brooklynn gushed, dropping all the clothes she had in her arms. She hugged me and then pulled me down and pressed her soft cherry lips to my pale ones. It felt like a fire had ignited on my lips and there was just heat and no pain. We pulled away, breathless. Now both of us were smiling big.

"Woww.." We said simultaneously. Then we picked up all the clothes Brooklynn had dropped. The smiles would not disappear from our faces.

"So are you gonna try any of this on?" I asked.

"Nope." She said and walked to the check-out counter.

"Well okay then." I mumbled to myself following her to the counter. All her shit cost one hundred and twenty six dollars. Man, I really am going to go bankrupt because of her. I handed the heavily pierced lady, or was it a man, all the money and grabbed Brooklynn's giant bag of clothes.

"Want to go out to dinner tonight? Like an actual restaurant." I asked driving back to our motel.

"Where?"

"Anywhere. You pick."

"El Zarape?"

"Perfect." I smiled. The girl has great taste in food. I pulled into the motel parking lot,grabbed Brooklynn's shopping bag, and carried it into the room. "Why don't you go change and we'll head out." I suggested. She pecked my lips grabbed the bag and went to the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated lately. Really busy. I'll try to update more often.
Awe, its offical! Gage and Brooklynn are a couple!<3 yay!
Comments, please? They make my day(:
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor(: