Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Brooklynn.

Yay! Gage is taking me out to dinner tonight! I'm so excited! I headed into the bathroom with a gigantic Hot Topic bag. Aren't I a spoiled prisoner. Well, I wouldn't say prisoner anymore. I would say... girlfriend. I smiled at the word and stripped out of my dirty dead girl clothes. Then I slipped on my new black and white plaid skirt with black laced leggings, maroon "Free Hugs" shirt with Gir on it, and then put back on the maroon converse that were once Gage's dead ex-girlfriend's. I yanked a brush through my long hair, fixed my make-up, and walked out.

"Damn, baby. You look good." Gage grinned, pulling me into his arms. He had changed into a pair of ripped jeans, Hollywood Undead shirt, and green and white DC's.

"Same to you, my sexy lover." I giggled and he pecked my lips then kissed my neck. I tilted my head up and let out a small moan. He smiled into my neck and I gentley pushed him away. "Later. I want some food."

He grinned at my comment. "So there is going to be a later?" He asked sliding his hands down toward my ass. I grabbed them just befor they could make it.

"Only if you're good." I smiled, grabbing his hands and untangling myself from his arms.

"I don't think I can be good."

"Then I guess you don't want any of this." I ran my hands down the curves of my body. Gage bit his lip. I could tell he was getting a little hard.

"Oh, but I do." He attempted to wrap me in his big arms again. I slapped his hands away.

"Then it looks like someone is going to have to be a good boy for once."I said walking out the door. Gage hurried out of the room after me and opened the car door for me. Then he went over to the driver's side and drove us to the best mexican resteraunt there is. El Zarape!

~

"Damn this food is good!" Gage said digging into his fourth and final chimichunga. I had finished both my cheese steaks and now was almost finished with my rice.

"Oh, I know! Second best resteraunt in the world!" I smiled.

"What's the first?"

"Any chinese place!" I giggled scooping the last bit of rice onto my spon. Gage laughed and finished off his chimichunga. "So what do you want to do next?"

"Doesn't matter. What are you thinking?"

"Oh. I don't know. I was thinking we could go back to the motel and, hmmm, hang out on the bed."I clued. He got the hint and smiled.

"Hmm. Sounds fun. So while we are 'hanging out', will we be naked?" He winked at me.

"Depends on how fast you can get us out of here. I'm kind of getting a little tired." I fake yawned. With that being said, Gage paid the check and hurried me to the car within three minutes.

While he was driving, I decided I wanted to tease him a little. I started rubbing my hand up and down his thigh. I unclicked my seatbelt, scooted closer to him, and started kissing his neck. It was pitch black outside so it's not like anyone could see us very easily. I nibbled on his neck and raised my hand toward his croch. His "buddy" was already getting excited.

"Brook." He said breathlessly. "Can't you wait until we get back to the motel?"

"Sorry, baby. You just really turn me on." I said seductively and gave his crotch a little squeeze. He started to speed up the car and I kept sucking on his neck. Gage ended up pulling into an empty parking lot and put the car in park.

"This isn't the motel." I teased as he pulled me into his lap and started kissing my neck.

"I don't give a flying fuck." He mummbled into my neck. I laughed. His hands wandered up my thighs and under my skirt, pulling off my leggings and shoes. I tugged on his shirt and he raised his hands so I could take itoff. Now it was his turn to strip me of my shirt and exposed my uncovered breasts.

We made our way to the backseat and stripped out of the rest of our clothes, leaving us completely naked. I felt the tip of Gage's dick ask permission to enter me and I helped it do that very thing. He thrusted slowly and gentley at first but my moans encouraged him to go faster and harder and I loved every single bit of it.

So this is what sex is suppose to really feel like. Yeah, I've had sex befor. It was with someone I thought I loved and also thought he loved me back. Turns out he was using me. His sex felt nothing like this. It had no passion. No love. This, right here with Gage, did.

"I love you, Gage."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aweee. Shame shame shame we know your name. Ahah.
Brooklynn told Gage she loved him awe! I don't know.
So what do you think?
Comments=hugs<3
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor(: