Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Brooklynn.

"Brooklynn. Go grab your beach shit. We're going." Aaron called to me from down the hall. I grinned and ran to my dresser to grab the new purple with orange polka dots bikini I just bought. Perfect time to break it in. I slipped into that, then put on my white tank-top and light blue jean short shorts on over it. I pulled my long wavy blonde hair back into a messy bun and put on my water-proof eyeliner and mascara. I slid on my flip-flops and headed out of my bedroom door.

"Took you long enough." Aaron teased. I pushed him into the wall and ran out the door. Aaron chased after me with Daphne slowly following.

Miami Beach was a short walk from our house. Surprisingly, it wasn't that crowded today. There were about twenty people there besides us.

"Race you to the water!" Daph challenged and took off.

"Hey! No fair! You cheated!" Aaron yelled pushing me to the ground and on top of someone.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! My brother is such an idiot!" I said sitting up as quickly as humanly possible, then turned around to see this tall, and incredibly gorgeous, guy. He had shaggy brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, and an amazing six-pack!

"Oh, you're fine. It's no big deal." He said, his voice deep and kinda husky. He stood up and helped me up. I couldn't help but feel like a complete midget next to him. He was, like, six-foot-five!

"Hi. I'm Brooklynn Addams. I've never seen you around here."

"Gage Carr. I'm renting that beach house." He said pointing to a mint green beach house that was four feet away. "Has anyone told you that you have one incredible body?" Gage asked looking me up and down. I felt my cheeks turning red.

"You'd be the first. You nice got too body." I stumbled with my words. I felt my face get redder. He gave me a look that said 'What the fuck is wrong with you?'. "I mean you have a nice body too." I blushed. He laughed.

"Thanks." Gage said still laughing. I looked down at the white sand, embarrassed. "Hey. It's okay. We all speak gibberish at one point or another." He lifted my chin up so I was looking at him. I felt a smile crawl across my face. He returned a dazzling smile that took my breath away.

"Brooklynn! Get your ass in here before I drag you in!" Aaron yelled.

"Language!" Daphne yelled at him. I laughed at my crazy siblings and turned back to catch Gage watching them splash each other.

"Looks like you have to go." He said looking down at me.

"Come with me." I blurted out, then quickly covered my mouth.. Why the hell did I just say that?! Yes, he may be totally gorgeous, but I don't even know him! "Uhh... That didn't come out right."

"How was it suppose to come out?" He asked. Fuck.

"Ummm... I don't know... Not like that though."

"I think I'll just stay here." He laughed.

"No. Just... come... with me. I don't want you to stay here alone." I just met this guy but, for some reason, I didn't want to stay away from him. Gage smiled and agreed.

"Race you to the water?" He winked.

"Promise not to push me?"

"GO!" He yelled and took off like a bullet. I darted after him and jumped on his back as soon as we hit the water. He fell and we both crashed into the water.

"Cheater." I splashed him playfully.

Hey, you cheated, too! You tried to hitch a ride on my back." He splashed back. I attempted to dunk him, but failed miserably. He ended up flinging me farther into the ocean. There was something about Gage that I have never felt with any other guy, let alone a stranger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gage and Brook have met!
What do you think is going to happen?
I would love to know(:
Comments make my day!
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: