Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Gage.

As I'm laying on the beach, getting my tan on, some clumsy-ass chick falls on me.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! My brother is such an idiot!" She sat up quickly and turned around to face me. The girl was absolutely beautiful! Big emerald eyes, long blonde hair that was pulled up. Her stomach was toned, flat, and tan. And she had a great pair of legs. Not to mention a nice ass and some pretty well sized tits.

"Oh, you're fine. It's no big deal." I said standing up, then I helped her up. Her hand was so small and soft. I also towered over her by a good foot and a half

"Hi, I'm Brooklynn Addams. I've never seen you around here."

"Gage Carr. I'm renting that beach house for the next four months." I said pointing at the house that was crazy ugly on the outside. Then I looked her up and down. " Has anyone ever told you that you have an incredible body?" I asked. Her cheeked turned as red as a sunburn.

"You would be the first. You nice got too body." She stumbled. Her cheeks got even redder. "I mean, you have a nice body too." She said looking at the sand. I laughed. I always thought it was adorable when girls messed up. Sara was always fumbling with her words and she never understood some of the simplest jokes.

"Thanks." I laughed. Brooklynn was super embarrassed. I could tell. Sarah looked the same way when she was embarrassed. I lifted her chin up so she looked at me. "Hey. It's okay. We all speak gibberish at one point or another." She smiled at me, showing perfect white teeth. I returned it with my own goofy smile.

"Brooklynn! Get your ass in here or I'll drag you in!" Some brunette dude, I assume her brother, called to her.

"Language!" A little girl yelled at the boy. Brooklynn let out a small laugh. It sounded like bells. I watched as her siblings splashed each other, wishing I had people like that in my life. Well... before this crazy ass life.

"Looks like you have to go." I said looking down at her.

"Come with me." She said, then blushed again. Did this chick just tell me to go swimming with her? This job might be easier than I thought. "Ummm... that didn't come out right."

"How was it suppose to come out?" I asked. Our eyes locked and I think my heart skipped a couple beats. What the fuck?

"Well, umm... I'm not sure. Not like that though." I laughed again. Brooklynn was just too adorable.

"I think I'll just stay here."

"No." She protested. "Just... come... with me. I don't want you to be alone." I looked down at her. So small and beautiful. Eh, why not?

"Race you to the water?"

"Promise not to push me?"

"GO!" I yelled and took off. Next thing I know, Brooklynn is on my back and we are falling into the water.

"Cheater." She scowled playfully then splashed me.

"Hey, you cheated, too! You tried to hitch a ride on my back." I laughed and splashed back. She jumped on my shoulders, attempting to dunk me, but I didn't budge. Instead, I flung her farther into the water. We was so light.

We messed around in the water for a good hour, then we chased each other on the beach. I haven't felt like this since I was with Sarah. Two and a half years ago. There was something different about Brooklynn though. Hopefully this doesn't fuck up my plans.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think Gage is falling in love<333
This is just like chapter four just in Gage's pov. some of the words might not be the same because I don't remember exactly what I wrote in the last chapter when they talk.
What do you think is gonna happen?
Comments are always welcome(:
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: