Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Gage.

*"Gage, please! Why are you doing this?!" Sarah gasped, tears pouring out of her ocean blue eyes. She was shaking violently.

"You ripped my heart out! Just beacause my dad was gay and I was used as his sex toy." I yelled. I was completely furious.

"Please. Please, Gage don't do this." She begged.

"Huh, that sounds exactly like what I said to you. Well here. Let me say exactly what you said to me. Just the name will be changed... Good-bye Sarah." I stabbed the knife into her stomach, cutting a nice line. Her bloodcurtling screams brought a smile to my face. Blood gushed from her stomach and on to the ground of the woods. After many screams, I decided enough was enough. I brought the knife to her neck and slit it.*

I shot up like a bullet. I had fallen asleep on the couch for a little nap befor I went to pick Brooklynn up for her birthday. Yes. It's true. Sarah Asmus was my first victim. I killed her four months after we broke up. After one kill... you just can't stop. It's like a drug. A crazy, sick, addicting drug.

I checked my LG Env for the time. 4:45. Time to go pick up Brook. I grabbed my keys to the Beater and drove to her nice little house. Brooklynn was walking out the door as I got pulled into her driveway. She looked quite hot. Light jean short shorts, pink and white tank-tops, and black Chuck Taylor's. Her make-up was light and casual and her hair hung just a little bit past her breasts. Wavey and super blonde.

"What? Were you staring out the window waiting for me? You miss me that much." I asked grabbing her hand.

"No... Daphne was." She smirked.

"Oh nice, babe. Make your ten year old sister play look-out. Very nice."

"Hey! She did it all on her own. I had no part in it." Brook giggled. Her giggle always made me smile. Whether I wanted to or not. It was just so cute. Once again I started the Beater and drove to Max and Erma's.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know. Sorry.
What do you think about him killing Sarah?
Crazy ass shit right. No not really. ahah(:
more and more to come.!
Comments!
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: