Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Gage.

~One month later~

Brooklynn is amazing! She is gorgeous, funny, smart, and a pretty damn good kisser. The thing is... I think I'm starting to fall for this girl... That's crazy right? I can't let this happen. Only one thing to do to stop it. I have to kill her... Tonight. Screw the whole four months shit. I cannot fall for her. I grabbed my chef knife and hid it in the back pocket of my pants.

"Hello, hello. Anyone home?" Brooklynn popped her head in the door then walked in. "Hey, babes." She said skipping over to me and pecked my lips. A tingle shot through my body. I ignored it. Brook looked around and saw my suitcase. "What's going on?" She asked, her face started to fall. My heart cried.

"I'm leaving." I said with no emotion, pulling the knife out of my pocket while her back was turned.

"Wh-" She started turning around, then froze mid-sentence when she saw the knife.

"Because... I have to kill you." Brook's eyes flickered between me and the knife. Then she bolted for the door. I charged after her and caught her arm. I yanked her to the ground and strattled her. Tears fell from her eyes as I held the knife to her neck. Staring into those big emeralds I could feel tears of my own creeping in my eyes. I dropped the knife and got off her. I grabbed some rope that was in my other back pocket and tied her hands and legs.

"Gage! What the FUCK is going on?!" Brooklynn cried. I couldn't bare to look at her.

"I can't tell you... Not yet." I said grabbing a bag of pills, Rufies, from the front pouch of my suitcase. I pulled two out of the bag and hovered over Brook. "I'm sorry." I said, then I shoved the pills in her mouth and covered her mouth until she swallowed them. After the pills were swallowed I waited for her to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god. He almost killed her!
Why do you think he stopped? Do you think he is gonna keep her alive or end up murdering her?
Comments are worshipped. ahah
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: