Status: Updates::Every weekend/holiday

I Only Saw You In The Crowd

Two

The girls pulled up to The Viper Room, the club where Hollywood Undead was playing. They jumped out of the car and headed towards the door. There was a line the stretched from the front door to around the corner of the club, all fans of Hollywood Undead. Raiven whistled.

"Damn, that's alot of people." stated Raiven, her eyes scanning over the people in line. Skye nodded,also looking at the massive amount of people.

"We're never going to get in," Ettie sighed, scuffing her Nike on the ground. Nikki smirked.

"Don't worry, I got this." she said, walking up to the bouncer. The man glared at her over his sunglasses as she approached him. She smiled sweetly and said something to him that made himm raise an eyebrow. The girls also raided their eyebrows, waiting. Their mouths dropped open when the bouncer un-hooked the rope and ushered them in, Nikki grinning smugly the whole time. When they where safely in, they all stared at her in shock.

"How the fuck did you get us in,Nick?" Cali asked, her blue eyes dancing in excitement. Nikki's grin widened,

"I got my ways." she told them,sounding even smugger than before. Olive chuckled at her.

"Cocky bitch." Nikki flashed her a grin. They stepped into a room which was only lit by some strobe lights and rainbow lights. There was a stage in the middle of it, which Skye pointed out had Da Kurlzz's percussion set already set up.

"This is going to be fucking ahmazeeng,"said Ettie, grinning.

"You think their going to sound better without Deuce in the band anymore?" Raiven asked as they headed through the mass of bodies towards the bar.

"Hell yeah!," Olive said, sitting herself down on a bar stool,"I think Danny is alot better for H.U"

"Yeah, I agree with Oli, American Tragedy is ten times better than any of their previous albums," Nikki said, taking a swig of her beer. Just then, the lights started to dim and everyone started to cheer. The girls cheered from there spot at the bar.

Danny was the first to step on stage, his golden mask glittering in the spot light. Raiven gave a cat call, and blushed beet red when Danny looked at her. Nikki snickered into her drink, and moaned in pain when Raiven punched her in her arm. Next was J-Dog. Cali grinned at her favorite band member, and he winked at her, a grin stretched across his face. Da Kurlzz was next on stage, his curls a crazy mess on his head. Skye giggled and blushed when she saw him. He sent her a grin, his blue eyes bright even behind his mask.After him, Funny Man and Charlie Scene stepped on stage. Funny man saw that Ettie had on a Raiders jersey and he flashed her the 'H.U' sign. She grinned at him, doing it back to him. Nikki wasn't really looking at the stage, instead she was throwing back a shot of patron, but unnoticed to her, Charlie Scene was staring at her. And lastly, J3T stepped on stage. Olive smiled at him, since he was her favorite our of the band members. He smiled back at her.

"Okay,I wanna see everyone on their feet in this bitch," Charlie Scene said into his mic. The girls stood up from the stools,"This ones called Comin' In Hot."

The crowd cheered and started moving to the beat. Ettie,Skye,and Nikki started to dance against each other, grins painted on their faces. Cali bopped her head to the beat, and Olive was doing the same next to here. Olive's eyes where transfixed on George as he played the stage, reaching out towards the fans. Raiven was jumping up and down, her drink forgotten on the bar counter.

"Girl get down, you can have more, and you can shake you hips around on my man sword. You're gonna have to rock this house, I'm your landlord. So let your sweat drip down on the dance floor," Jordon rapped into his mic, making the crowd jump and sway with the beat. Nikki was bopping her head up and down, a smile on her features. The song ended the the crowd roared, wanting more. The beat to the song 'Glory' started up and Olive grinned, rapping along with George in perfect sync.

Their show lasted for a couple of hours, every single moment of it was amazing. But, sadly, their finale song ended and the guys left the stage, leaving the crowd still buzzing with adrenaline. The girls walked out of the club, with grins still painted on their faces.

"That show was so dope!" Ettie said, her eyes wide. The others laughed at her.

"Hell of alot better than the last one we went too." Nikki said, pulling her hood over her head. They where walking towards Olive's car when-

"Hey!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmmm... wonder who it could be >:3
Comment? Subscribe? Both?
******I did not mean to offened anybody who is a fan of Deuce!!!!********