Status: Updates::Every weekend/holiday

I Only Saw You In The Crowd

Three

The girl's head snapped over the the source of the call. The call had come from the alley next to Olive's car, where six dark figures of men stood with confidence. The women couldn't see their faces due to the fact it was midnight and there was no moon out that very night.

"Hey, come over here for a sec, we just wanna talk to you!" one of the men called again.

"S-should we go over there?" asked Skye, edging closer to Cali, gripping her hoodie closer to her small body.

"Fuck no, I do not want to get raped!" Nikki hissed, looking as if she was ready to sprint away from them.

Raiven, who was the closest to the alley, started to slowly back away and muttered,"I'm with Nick on this one. Let's just get out of here."

Olive nodded vigorously, already shuffling through her purse as fast as she could to find her car keys. The others where slowly starting to get closer to the car, trying not to be noticeable.

"Come on now, we won't bite.....hard." The men cackled, making their way towards them. Olive cursed and dug through her purse faster, her heart beating painfully against her rib cage.

"Shit,shit,shit...."Ettie muttered over and over as the men inched closer to them every second, her hazel eyes wide in fear.

Olive's fingers skimmed something metal and she yanked it out of her purse, the keys making a jingling sound. But, it was already to late. One of the men chuckled, and Olive was shoved roughly against her car door. Before she could cry out, a cloth was placed over her mouth. Some type of gas must have been sprayed on the cloth because not even a moment later, Olive's eyes started to get blurry, her knees wobbling to support her weight.

She could hear her friends struggling against the other men. A cry of pain rang out, and it wasn't from a female. Nikki had kicked one of the bigger men in their business, making them roar in anger and pain, throwing her to the ground and punching her repeatedly until another man pulled him off. Nikki's body stilled, her cheek already bruising and a small trickle of blood oozing from her forehead. Olive heard Ettie's muffled screams and an occasional insult thrown out in Spanish.She couldn't hear anything from Cali,Raiven, or Skye, which made her panic. She prayed that they where OK, and that they got away some how.

Her head pounding and eyes drooping, Olive gave one last glance up towards her kidnapper. The last things she saw before she blacked was a '3' tattooed into somebodies neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Shiz!!!O_o
OK, so i just decided today that i am going to make this a gang/kidnap story :3
I need comments people! Please?
I will need at least 1 comment,. or else i won't continue this story.
SO....subscribe? Comment? Both? Comment?:3