Status: completed. :)

In No Hurry.

Can't deny this feeling.

"Mate, yeh are livin' my dream life!" Lee said as him and Matt sat in my living room.

I rolled my eyes, "Only yeh would find this amazin'."

"How could I not?!"

"I find it prettah screwed up mehself." Matt finally chimed in and I groaned, "fanks for that as well."

He shrugged, "Well, Kerri is too good for this shit."

"I fuckin' know Matt. I'm gonna break up wif Marissa, ok? Plus, I haven't seen her in two weeks so it's not like I'm sleepin' wif bof of them or somefin!"

"I'd die from greatness if yeh were." Lee stated and I rolled my eyes, "Yeh gonna die alone."

He shrugged, "And I've accepted that."

Before I could speak Kerri busted in the front door books in hand, "See if I would have taken my own car I could have left these in there."

I chuckled and got up grabbing them from her arms, "Well let me help love."

I heard Lee snicker behind me as I sat them on the table.

"Hey Matt." Kerri said patting his head as she went to sit down.

"Hey Kerri." He said chuckling.

"Well yeh know yeh could have left them in my car cause I mean, I will be takin' yeh home in it." I said sitting beside her and she glared at me causing me to laugh, "ta be a smart bird yeh some times are a bit daft."

She hit me lightly and I chuckled. Lee rolled his eyes and got up, "well, we're goin' ta go..."

"Good..."

Matt laughed and said goodbye as they left. I looked back at Kerri and smiled, "So how was yeh day, love?"

"Would have rather been sleeping like some people..." she said causing me to laugh, "actuallah I couldn't go back ta sleep."

"Good..."

"Hey!"

She giggled and I pulled her to me pressing my lips to hers.

"What was that for?"

"I missed yeh." I mumbled kissing her several more times.

"Hey Ker...will yeh go on a date wif meh?" I asked randomly and she nodded.

"Yeah?"

"Yes."

I smiled and kissed her once more.

"Not tonight though. I have a paper to write."

I frowned, "so...I'm gonna be wifout yeh tonight?"

She laughed, "I mean you can come over just prepare to be bored."

I sighed, "ok. I guess that's ok. I could cook for us."

"You cook?"

"Why is that so shockin'?"

"Wait. Noooo. It'll be with fake cheese!"

I laughed, "Oh my god Kerri. I will put fuckin' real cheese on whateva I make!"

"Ok." She said happily.

I chuckled and shook my head, "yeh ridiculous."

"I'm still worried about this cooking thing..."

"Kerri!"

She giggled beside me and I watched with amusement, "Yeh propa adorable."

She leaned into me and kissed my cheek, "can we go?"

I groaned, "Yes love."

She smiled and kissed my cheek once more.

"Stop kissin' meh on my cheek! Wait... I'm soundin' like yeh now..." I said chuckling.

She narrowed her eyes at me and I grabbed her face kissing her lips.

"Want meh ta carry yeh books for yeh?" I asked with a grin.

"You don't have to."

"I will." I said kissing her as I pulled her from the couch.

"Awe, you're so sweet."

"I know, I try." I joked as I grabbed up my keys and her books.

"So what are you going to cook me, my vegan cutie?" She asked as we got into my car.

I ignored what she said as I pushed my seat back, "dear god woman! Could yeh have been any closa ta tha steerin' wheel?!"

"Jona! I don't know if this has registered or not, but I'm a lot shorter than you!"

"Oh yeh are?" I teased.

"Smart ass."

"Mhm, sounds like yeh! Wait. Did yeh call meh cute a few sentences back?"

She laughed, "Yes."

"Cute is such a girly word."

"Well what do you want me to call you?"

I shrugged, "Handsome, sexy...whateva yeh prefer."

She laughed, "fine."

"Well, I'm waitin'." I joked.

"Well I'm not telling you now!"

I rolled my eyes with a grin as we pulled up at her apartment.

"Jona is cute, Jona is cute." She repeated as we walked to her door.

I laughed and once we got in I dropped her books and grabbed her up causing her to squeal.

"Take it back." I said tickling her side.

She giggled as I pinned her to the couch.

"Jona! I have to do my paper!"

I frowned, "but..."

She chuckled and ran her hand into my hair. I instantly relaxed against her and she raised up enough to kiss me softly. We shared several kisses and I wouldn't have minded more, but my phone started going off in my pocket.

I sighed, "guess yeh can start that paper." I said as I climbed off of her and pressed my phone to my ear.

"Ello?"

"So is there a reason why I haven't heard from my boyfriend in two days?" Marissa asked and I froze, "Um, uh, yeh always busy so I dunno when I can." I said as I stepped outside. Kerri was about to be too busy with school work to notice anyways.

"True. I miss you baby. Only a few more days."

"Yeah..." I mumbled as I scuffed my shoe on the sidewalk.

"We need ta talk when yeh get home."

"Ok we will. I got to go. Talk to you later. Love you." She said hanging up before I had a chance to speak.

I sighed and shoved my phone back into my pocket.

I just wanted to get it over with.

I walked back in to see Kerri typing away on her laptop and I fell back beside her causing her to look over at me.

"I hope yeh know how much I like yeh." I said seriously.

"I'd say I do. I mean, you ate cheese for me."

"Exactly."

"What's wrong?" She asked and I gave her a weak grin, "nuffin love. I'm gonna run ta tha store, ok?"

She nodded and I kissed her lips gently before getting off the couch.

How could something so wrong feel so right?

I ran to the market and got everything I needed and it dawned on me how I've never even cooked for Marissa. Then again, how could I when we were never around each other?

"Need help?" Kerri asked sticking her head into the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes, "Go do yeh homework!"

"But I need a break."

"So?"

She frowned and I chuckled pulling her to me, "Ok. What do yeh want?"

"I don't know..." she said wrapping her arms around me and I chuckled, "well love, I need to finish cookin'."

"Ok." She whispered laying her head on my chest.

I laughed, "Kerri..."

She looked up at me and I kissed her.

"What if this turns out to be gross?" She asked and I groaned, "I will go out and buy yeh a bloody cheeseburga."

"Yesss."

I chuckled as she walked out and I went back to what I was doing.

"So wait. You made a pizza?" She asked coming back in right as I finished.

"Yep. Don't ask. The cheese is real. I swear it."

"Ok, ok."

I rolled my eyes and kissed her cheek, "Juss try it."

"I was planning on it."

"Good."

"Awe this could be like our pre date, date." She said as we sat at the table and I laughed, "very well could be. This could prepare us for the real fing."

"So what do we talk about on a pre date?"

"Good question. Nuffin important cause that has ta go to tha first date."

"Right. So...."

"So..." I joked and she laughed, "got nothing."

"Well, now that Matty's back. I fink we are gonna play a show next week. Yeh should come." I stated.

"There is nothing more I'd want to do then to come to a show and see you beat up someone."

"Wait. What?" I asked choking on my drink.

She laughed, "I heard about your last escapade."

"That kid had it comin'." I grumbled.

She chuckled, "I bet so."

"Oye, stop bein' mean. In fact, no talkin'."

She snickered to herself as she ate and I smirked, "yeh must like it."

She shrugged and I groaned, "Stop bein' a smart arse!"

She gave me a look as if she didn't know what I was talking about.

"Talk."

She shook her head no and I glared at her, "Kerri!"

"Settle down." She said chuckling as she kissed me. I rolled my eyes and pulled her into my lap.

"How's my pizza?" I asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Not bad I must say. Probably because of the cheese."

"Oh of course..."

She smiled and kissed me once more.

"More." I mumbled grasping her waist, pulling her closer to me.

She giggled, "Jona."

"What?" I asked with a grin before I kissed her nose.

"I have to..."

"Finish yeh paper. I know, I know. Well finish eatin' love." I said kissing her once more before I dropped my arms from her.

It already felt like she was mine which made me feel a bit better about the situation. Then again, I wasn't pretending. No, she wasn't mine right now, but what I felt for her was something I never felt for Marissa and how could I deny that?

Maybe I was wrong about a lot of things, but I knew these feelings had to be right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Figured a chapter was needed that was basically, the calm before the storm... ;)

Thanks for commenting and subscribing. :)