Status: completed. :)

In No Hurry.

Picking sides.

"Jona!" She squealed, laughing hysterically as I tickled her onto my bed.

I laughed as she squirmed beneath me.

"Jona! Ok, ok! I'm sorry!" She said through her laughter.

"No yeh not." I said with a grin as I stopped tickling her.

"I am! I didn't know two red socks would make everything pink!"

"Reallah? If half my shirts are white and yeh frow in 2 red socks in wif them, what do yeh fink would happen?!"

"Um, I was just being nice. So..."

"Yeh clearly not a normal bird."

"Well that's sexist to assume girls know how to wash clothes."

I laughed, "figures yeh'd say that."

She shrugged and I leaned down to kiss her.

"Yeh somefin else yeh know that?"

"So, I've been promised a date for days now and what have I gotten? Nothing!" She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

I chuckled, "well sweetie, when do yeh have time? I'm willin' ta take yeh when eva yeh ready."

"Well, I'm free tonight."

"Is that so?" I asked amused.

"Yep."

I smiled and kissed her cheek, "then I shall take my prettah lady out."

"Your pretty lady?"

I nodded, "Yeh mine." I whispered touching my forehead to hers.

"Who said?"

I grinned, "I did. Plus, yeh wanna beh..."

"Cocky much?"

"No. Confident." I said chuckling.

She giggled and I kissed her, "so...go home, get ready, and I'll pick yeh up bout 7." I said between kisses.

"But I wanna kiss youuu."

I smiled against her lips, "Ok. More kissin'."

It was getting harder and harder to just kiss her. My mind always wondered to other things, but I had to focus. Marissa would be home Monday which was only a day away and I had to stay in control although my body was aching for other things.

"Go." I whispered kissing down her neck.

"Mhm ok." She mumbled allowing my hand to run under her shirt.

"Baby..." I begged knowing I would not be able to stop touching her unless she left.

"Do you hate me?" She whined and I chuckled, "No. I'm tryin' not ta take advantage of yeh love." I said as I let her off the bed.

"Yeah well maybe some times I want to be taken advantage of." She said and I smirked at her, "Oh? Is that so?"

"Yes. Like right now I want you to take advantage of me." She said placing her hands on her hips.

She was not making this easy at all. I licked my lips as I stared at her debating on just taking her now or forcing myself to say no.

Before I could even think it through I was swiftly off the bed and kissing her. I was a man after all...

"Fine. If that's what yeh want. I'll do it." I said taking off her shirt before I pulled her back to the bed.

Needless to say our date did not happen and I didn't feel one ounce of remorse over it.

"Hey Jona?"

"Hey Kerri, what?" I chuckled as I stroked her hair lightly. She raised up to look at me and I gave her a sleepy grin.

"I'm glad I met you."

I laughed, "I'm glad yeh met meh too sweetheart."

Yeah, even though she threw my world into a chaotic mess I wouldn't have it any other way.

She was worth it.

"I'm serious!"

I laughed, "I know. So am I. Seriously. Yeh've made parts of me happy that I didn't know existed. Yeh amazin', love."

She blushed and I kissed her gently, "let's sleep."

She nodded and cuddled against my chest where I fell into a very peaceful sleep.

That was until the morning arrived...

"Jona!" Someone yelled causing me to sit up quickly only to get something thrown at me. Once my eyes focused I realized Marissa was standing in front of me.

I instantly jumped up and she continued to yell, "Who is this whore?! I can't believe you!"

"She's not a whore, Marissa! Chill tha fuck out!" I yelled back.

By this time, of course, Kerri was up looking as confused as I'm sure I did.

"Why are yeh back so early?!"

"How could you!" She yelled ignoring my question and I stepped in front of her, "Leave. If yeh can't stop yellin' and let meh talk!" I managed to get out calmly.

"I hate you." She said before stomping out and slamming the door as she left.

I looked over at Kerri nervously and she just sat there clearly confused.

"Please tell me that was your ex..." she finally said and I furrowed my eyebrows trying to keep it together.

"Oh my god." She said and I didn't dare move as she got up from the bed, repeating those 3 words over again.

I watched as she pulled her jeans on and her eyes locked with mine. Hurt was plastered all over her face and yet I didn't know what to say.

"How could you...I mean, I can't believe..." she said as tears began to fall and I took a chance and spoke, "Kerri, it isn't like that. Please. Let me explain."

"Right. So now I should believe you?" She said sliding on her shoes.

"Kerri! I neva lied!"

"You didn't think it was important to tell me you have a girlfriend?!"

"Let me explain!" I yelled and she shook her head no, "No. I don't want to ever see you again. I hate you so much." She said as she cried and I quickly grabbed her by her shoulders, "No. No yeh don't Kerri. Stop. Please. Please listen to me." I begged as I felt myself starting to fall apart.

"Let me go!"

"No! Yeh not leavin' like this Kerri! I love yeh, ok?! I love yeh! Not her. Yeh!" I yelled and she began to cry harder.

"I don't believe you."

"Kerri, she's been gone since I met yeh. Yes, I get it's cheatin' but it's not like I saw her while seein' yeh. From tha moment I met yeh til now, juss now was tha first time I've seen her in foreva. I was goin' ta break up wif her when she got back. Kerri. Believe meh dammit! I fuckin' love yeh." I said urgently. Terrifed that right now this would be the last time I saw her.

"Kerri..." I repeated as I began to shake.

"Leave me alone Jona." She responded as she pulled away from me. I just stood there unable to move and once the door closed I couldn't stop the wave of emotion that raged through me.

Once I gathered up myself enough, I drove to Matty's in order for someone to help piece this back together. After I banged on the door Macy opened it with a confused look. Probably becaue my eyes were blood shot and I was in a panic mode.

"Fix this Macy. I need yeh ta fix it." I said quickly.

"What happened?!" She asked pulling me in.

"Marissa came back early. Macy fix it. I need her back." I said rubbing my eyes and she forced me onto the couch.

"You need Marissa back?"

"No. I need Kerri. She hates meh. I need her back. I love her."

"You love her?" She asked a bit taken aback by my confession.

I nodded, "And I tried to tell her that, but she didn't believe me. Macy, I've screwed up, but I have to have her." I groaned tugging on my hair in agony.

"Jona, what am I suppose to do?"

"Talk to her and tell her what I tried to tell her. That I hadn't seen Marissa in weeks and I was going to break up with her and that I fuckin' love her."

She sighed, "Ok. I'll try..."

"Fanks." I said giving her a weak grin. She patted my knee before getting up. Matty walked into the room giving me the same weird look.

"Yeh look like shit."

"Kerri found out."

He winced, "Ouch mate. What yeh gonna do?"

"Yeh bird is gonna try and talk ta her for meh."

He sighed, "I told yeh. Yeh should have broke up wif her."

"I know ok! I know! But I can't change it now! What's done is done." I mumbled.

"Well, maybe she will listen to Mac..." he said sympathetically and I shrugged.

At this point, I felt so empty I didn't care what happened.

"She's coming over. Leave." Macy said walking back in and I groaned, "why?"

"Really? Like she's going to talk to me with you here."

"Well, I wanna know what she says."

"Oh my god. Go up stairs then. Let Matty move your car into the garage."

"This is fuckin' ridiculous." Matty grumbled grabbing my keys from me as I headed up the stairs.

Maybe it was ridiculous but I had to get her back.

Not even ten minutes passed before Kerri arrived and I strategically placed myself on the stairs so no one could see me, but that I could hear.

"What happened?" Macy asked and Kerri sighed, "did you know Jona had a girlfriend?" She asked and I knew this was not going to go how I wanted.

"Yes, but he told me he wasn't doing anything with you." Macy said defending herself and Kerri groaned, "great. This keeps getting better."

"But that was days ago. So he didn't lie."

"Why are you on his side?"

"I'm not, but Jona, he told me that he was going to break up with her when she got home. He honestly hasn't seen her since like a few days before the wedding. I think you should at least talk to him."

"He still lied."

I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall.

"And he told meh everyday how horrible he felt. But honestly, Kerri, if he would have told yeh would yeh have still talked to him?" Matty asked and the room went silent.

"Exactly. He was going to break up wif her and he didn't want to lose yeh so he didn't tell yeh. He's not a bad guy Kerri. Juss give him a chance. He didn't plan ta fall in love wif yeh."

I then made a mental note to thank him later. He was saying everything I wanted to.

"Do you love him?" Mac asked and my heart picked up speed as it felt like I waited for ever for her to reply.

"I don't know if I trust him now." She whispered and I sighed.

That was fine.

I was willing to do whatever I need to simply to get her back no matter how long it took.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy thanksgiving. :)

I figured i'd update now since I will not be able to later.

Hellxoxsunshine- I didn't see your threat until this morning! I guess, I'll have to deal with the 'or else...' haha.