Status: completed. :)

In No Hurry.

Fix this disaster.

"Just talk to him." Macy said and I decided to walk downstairs. Their eyes shot to mine and I shoved my hands into my pockets as I leaned against the wall.

Kerri glared at me with her arms crossed over her chest and all I could do was just stare back at her.

"Um, I'm going to leave..." Macy said quickly walking past me. I breathed in and took the rest of the steps needed to be near her.

"Kerri..." I whispered and she shook her head no causing me to shut up.

"I'm so mad at you Jona." She said her eyes watering again.

I just stood there letting her finish, "I really liked you." She said in the past tense and I winced at the thought.

"Don't say that. Yeh still like meh." I finally said.

"I don't know what I like or don't like right now." She whispered.

"I meant what I said. I love yeh Kerri. I do. I swear I honestly tried not to kiss yeh, ta touch yeh, but yeh made it impossible!"

"Don't blame me!"

"I'm not! Kerri...I'm not." I said softly, "I juss, I didn't want to tell yeh and yeh stop talkin' ta meh, cause, I reallah like yeh. Maybeh I went bout it tha wrong way love, I know I did, but can yeh blame meh? I didn't expect ta fall for yeh. It juss happened and I don't wanna be wifout yeh."

She sighed as she looked away from me.

"I'm not askin' yeh ta forgive meh right away Kerri, but if yeh don't believe anyfing I've said please believe this cause I mean every word."

She brough her hand to her mouth as she began to cry.

"Please. I'm gonna make all this right. I'm not givin' up Kerri. So if yeh fink yeh gonna get rid of meh this easily yeh wrong."

"And what happens Jona? We get together then I go out of town and you meet someone else?"

I groaned, "No. Kerri! I am not this guy ok?! I have neva eva cheated on anyone!"

"Great. I'm like a home wrecker."

"Yeh can't be a home wrecka when yeh didn't know and especially since we already weren't havin' tha greatest relationship."

"So things get tough and you bail?"

I rolled my eyes, "No, Kerri. She loved me and I didn't feel the same. Eva. It's that simple. We haven't even been togetha a year."

"Did you tell her you love her?"

"No. Neva. I swear." I answered seriously.

Her eyes locked with mine and I sighed, "I swear. I neva once told her that. In fact, yeh tha first person I've said it to in years."

"I want to believe you..."

I groaned, "it's true."

"I need some time to...think." she said softly and I nodded in response. I could deal with that I guess.

"Ok. take all tha time yeh need. I'll still be here." I said seriously as I reached out and pulled her to me.

She bit her lip and I brushed her hair behind her ear.

"Please don't take too long cause I miss yeh already." I whispered pressing my lips to her forehead.

She grabbed a hold of the back of my shirt and I held her to me.

"Kerri, who yeh have been round since yeh met meh, is truly meh. I'm not hidden anyfing." I whispered, "I get that yeh need time. I don't blame yeh. I'd be so mad at yeh if it was the otha way round."

"Would you forgive me?" She mumbled into my shirt.

"I honestly don't know, love. I'd like ta fink I would eventually simply because I love yeh."

"Maybe I will..."

"Maybeh. take yeh time." I whispered all though time away from her was the last thing I wanted.

She pulled back looking at me and I chose to ask her a serious question, "do yeh love meh?"

She nodded as she looked away from me. A weak grin hit my lips, "Yeah?"

"I'm going to go."

I grabbed her and pulled her to me pressing my lips to hers urgently.

"I'll be waiting." I whispered against her lips.

She pulled away before leaving me yet again. This time though, I had high hopes for whatever stood in the way.

"I smell a restrainin' orda by tha end of this week." Matt spoke shaking me out of my thoughts.

I rolled my eyes and Macy elbowed him.

"What?! It's true!"

"Is not. He did the right thing."

"Fanks Mac."

"Yeah, but I do think you need to go talk to Marissa. She didn't do anything to deserve this either."

I sighed, "I know...but I just don't think that's a good idea."

"Jona. If you make it ok with her, trust me, that will mean something to Kerri."

I groaned, "I knew you'd say that."

She shrugged, "just saying..."

"Well, I guess I'll be back." I grumbled.

She nodded with a grin and I mumbled to myself as I left. This was not going to go good and yet here I was still going to her house. I knew she was right. Marissa didn't deserve this and on the other hand I was willing to do anything for Kerri.

I grasped the steering wheel tightly as I parked at Marissa's house. Hopefully she wouldn't go mad and just kill me.

I knocked lightly on the door and after several minutes I decided to just leave, but the door flew open. Once she realized it was me though she tried to close the door which I quickly stuck my foot in.

"Marissa. Please listen to me. I'm not leavin' til yeh do." I said seriously and she finally opened the door once more.

"I'm sorrah. I truly am. I neva intentionally wanted this to happen. I neva wanted ta hurt yeh." I said sincerely and she crossed her arms, "so who is she?"

"Her names Kerri, she's friends wif Macy. I met her at tha weddin'. I neva, eva planned for anyfing ta happen, Marissa. But it did and I, I'm in love wif her. I am so very, very sorrah."

"So you can love someone you just met but not me?"

"It isn't like that..."

"Well what makes her better than me?" She asked and I sighed, "Marissa..."

"No. I honestly want to know how you could love her so quickly."

I groaned, "I neva said she was betta than yeh."

"I didn't say you did. I just want to know what makes her so fantastic. Did she know you had a girlfriend?"

"No. No. She would have completely shut me out. She's not like that." I said finding myself defending Kerri like she was under attack.

She just nodded and I breathed in, "Look, we met. Innocently hung out, then we ran into each otha at a party and here we are."

She sighed, "Well I hope you're happy. She's pretty."

I just stared at her unsure what to say next. It was wierd looking at her in this view. I never expected to look at her and feel nothing when at one point I thought I felt so much. Strange how feelings can change so quickly.

"I want nuffin but the best for yeh Marissa. I mean that. Yeh a lovely girl and yeh deserve someone way betta than meh."

She nodded, "you're right. I do. Goodbye Jona."

I gave her a weak grin before heading back to my car. At least I did the right thing. Plus, now I could have my full attention on getting Kerri back. And truth be told, that was the only thing on my mind.

I finally went home exhausted from the day that had been horrible since it started. I climbed back into my bed wishing Kerri was still wrapped in my sheets. I guess you get what you deserve and at this point, I didn't deserve a lot.

I slept until the sun was down and I wouldn't have minded staying in bed longer, but my doorbell kept going off and I forced myself from the bed.

"Yes?" I mumbled opening the door to see Macy.

"Oh, um, hey?" I said a bit confused as to why she was here alone.

"Did you talk to Marissa?"

I nodded, "went ratha well I assume."

"Good."

"Yeh could have juss called meh and asked..." I stated figuring there was something else to this.

"Yeah, but I was already out."

"Um, ok?"

"At Kerri's..."

I raised my eyebrows and she chuckled, "she's gonna forgive you, you know?"

"I don't know..."

"She will. I told her you were out talking to Marissa."

"Hope yeh said not ta get back wif her..."

"She knows that."

I sighed, "ok, well?"

"You should go see her."

"What? No..."

"Seriously?" She asked placing her hands on her hips.

"Yes. She said she needed to think. I want to give her space. Stalking isn't one of the thing I was planning on doing."

"Jona. Listen to me. I'm a girl. It's not stalking. She wants to see you. Go shower, shave and get your ass to her house."

"What makes you think this is a good idea?"

"Because she's acting like you."

I crossed my arms and glared at her, "what does that mean?"

"Jona! Now!"

"Ok, ok. Jeez. Bossy woman. Poor Matty." I grumbled and she hit my arm lightly.

We said goodbye and I went to do what she suggested. I was going to kill Macy if this ended badly that was for sure.

I couldn't contain my nerves though. The thought of seeing her sent butterflies into my stomach until I found it hard to breathe.

I guess all I could do was just wait and see what happens...

At this point, what else did I have to lose?
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit short. Sorryyy. Just wanted to get something out. :3

Thanks to;
lexin3d
Formosa.
Oh And that bitch Hellxoxsunshine
For commenting!

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! And if you're not American I hope you had a great Thursday! Haha. :p