Status: completed. :)

In No Hurry.

Make it right.

It was around 8:30 by the time I got to her house. While walking to her door I realized how much of a mistake this was, yet I couldn't stop myself from knocking on the door like an idiot.

I waited nervously tapping my foot on the ground and the door finally opened. I looked up to have my eyes meet Kerri's lovely blue ones.

"Hi." I whispered and she crossed her arms uncomfortably, "Hi."

"Can I come in?" I asked boldly.

She nodded and backed up enough so I could walk in.

She closed the door behind me and I breathed in deeply before turning to face her.

"What is it?" She asked softly.

"I went and talked to Marissa. Regardless of what yeh fink Kerri, I feel bad cause maybe she isn't what I want now, but she meant a lot ta meh at one point." I stated.

She nodded and bit her bottom lip as she leaned against the door. I couldn't take my eyes off of her and I had to shove my hands in my pockets to stop fidgeting.

"It went prettah well. I fink she undastands..." I managed to get out.

"Understands what?"

"That I am in love wif yeh." I whispered.

She just stared at me so I took that time to continue, "I told her yeh knew nuffin bout this. She then calmly told meh yeh were prettah. Course I didn't agree although I wanted ta tell her yeh were more than prettah."

"Wow. Sucking up much?"

I grinned, "although that was a legit part of tha story...is it workin'?"

"No."

I chuckled and crossed my arms over my chest feeling a bit better since she was talking now.

"I know I said I'm givin' yeh time. I still am, but I juss..." I said rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Macy told meh ta come ova, ok? So I don't reallah have a reason ta be here otha than that and tha fact that I wanted ta see yeh." I mumbled.

She gave me a small grin and I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair.

"You're cute nervous."

I groaned, "great. cute and nervous. Just what I wanna be."

She stepped closer to me and I had to force myself to breathe.

"Friends?" She asked sticking her hand out and I could only imagine the look that now covered my face.

"What? No." I said seriously.

"No?"

"Hell no."

She gave me a confused look and I rolled my eyes, "did yeh forget lass night?"

"No..." she mumbled a blush covering her cheeks.

"Well I didn't eitha and if yeh fink I can be friends wif yeh, yeh terribly wrong."

"Yeah well a lot changed since last night."

"I don't care. Doesn't change how I feel bout yeh."

"We've never been more than friends Jona."

"We would be if this hadn't happened."

She shrugged and I placed my hands on her arms, "Kerri, what do yeh want meh ta do?"

She shrugged and I wrapped my arms around her waist, "be wif me."

"Jona..."

"Be wif meh Kerri. Yeh wanna be. I want yeh ta be. So be wif meh. It's that's simple."

She sighed and pressed her forehead to my chest.

"Not fair." She mumbled.

"What's not fair?"

"I wanna be really mad at you."

I chuckled, "yeh still can be, love."

"No I can't."

I laughed, "Baby..."

She looked up at me and I kissed her nose, "want meh ta leave and yeh can be mad for tha rest of tha night?" I asked amused.

"No." She mumbled pulling me to her as she grasped my shirt.

"Ok. That's all yeh had ta say." I whispered holding her to me.

Feeling a 100% better now was an understatement.

"I just don't know if I trust you as much now."

I sighed, "ok, I undastand that. I'll win that back. I promise."

She stared at me unsure I could tell and I grabbed her hand gently and pulled her to the couch not bothering to say anything as I pulled her down and cuddled her to my chest.

"I missed yeh. Which I know, doesnt seem logical since it's not even been 24 houas but love, this mornin' i fought yeh'd neva even wanna look at meh 'gain and I dunno..." i whispered kissing her jaw, "propa worried meh..."

"I shouldn't..." she mumbled.

"I know. I know." I whispered stroking her cheek, "I love yeh." I added as I placed several soft kisses on her lips.

"Gonna let meh stay?" I asked rubbing her side and she nodded before closing her eyes and relaxing on my arm.

I smiled to myself as I brushed her hair back lightly.

"Are yeh gonna eva tell meh yeh love meh?"

"Maybe when I'm not mad." She whispered and I chuckled and buried my face into her hair.

"Hey Jona?"

"Mhm?" I mumbled finding myself already tired probably because she was running her fingers over my arm.

"I love you."

I squeezed her side in response and kissed her neck, "love yeh too."

I need to remember to thank Macy first thing in the morning that was for sure.

*****


"If yeh make us late for our first date I'm gonna..."

"You're gonna what?" She asked with an amused grin and I smiled, "I'm gonna tickle yeh to deaf."

She laughed as she slipped on her flats, "Funny."

"Oh yeah, it'll be real funnah for meh." I said watching her with a smile as I leaned against the door frame.

I wasn't going to waste any time in getting her to be the way she once was with me.

So what was a better time for a date then the day after you almost destroyed your life as you know it?

"Baby! Who tha fuck are yeh tryin' ta impress?! I'm bloody righ' here!" I asked as she ran a hair brush through her hair.

"Um, I could run into say, Justin Timberlake..."

"In Sheffield? Unlikely." I mumbled as I checked out the short dress she had on. I'd probably kill anyone who came within a 10 foot radius of her tonight.

"You never know."

I rolled my eyes, "don't put that shit in yeh hair." I stated as she reached for a can of something.

"What? Why? It's just hairspray." She said giving me a weird look.

"Yeah, I don't like it."

She laughed, "Why? Does it smell bad?"

"No. It's juss inconvenient."

"What?" She said through her laughter.

"See, I like yeh hair..." I stated as I walked to her and grabbed the can from her hand, sitting it back on the dresser.

"which means I like ta touch it, which means, when yeh have that shit in it I can't run my fingas frew it like I want to." I added as I proceeded to do just that.

"See, simple. Yeh put that in it, not so fun."

"You are so ridiculous."

I shrugged with a grin before leaning in and kissing her.

"Ready?" I whispered as I held her body to mine and my lips lingered on hers. She simply nodded in response and kissed me.

"Yeh so beautiful." I mumbled between kisses as my hand ran from her neck and into her hair.

"You're going to mess up my hair." She said causing me to chuckle and bring both my hands to her hair, ruffling it up.

She gasped and I laughed even more, "Opps..."

She shoved me away and I tried to contain my laughter.

"Go on this date alone."

"Ok. Maybe Justin Timberlake will be there by the time I get there." I said smoothly with a smirk.

I could tell she was trying hard to fight a smile and I reached over and grabbed her side causing her to giggle and me to smile in victory.

She glared at me crossing her arms as if she meant business by that look.

"Fine." She said kicking her shoes off and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Baby, no." I said snickering as I picked up her shoes and walking over to her.

"I'm sorrah." I stated as I kneeled in front of her and gently slid her flats back on to her feet.

"Whatever."

I grinned and kissed her knee, "I love yeh."

"Not enough for me to have good hair."

I chuckled, "Babe, yeh hair is amazin'. Even righ' now it looks good."

"You're a boy. What do you know?"

I sighed and relaxed my chin on her knee, rubbing her bare leg with my hand.

"Baby...let's go. I'm sorrah. Yeh can even put that shit in yeh hair."

"Although this dress is too bloody short." I grumbled after I was able to kiss too far up her leg.

"No it's not."

"Is so."

"Well I could wear heels and make it worse."

I groaned, "Fine. I can see I'm gonna end up beatin' up someone before tha nights ova."

"Why? If any of them are close enough to touch my legs I'l beat them up myself."

"Ha. I'd like to see someone touch yeh." I said seriously and she rolled her eyes, "settle down, Weinhofen."

I chuckled and kissed her as I got up and pulled her with me.

"Well, ta be honest, I don't mind if yeh wear it when it's juss us." I said wth a smirk as I ran my hand up her leg.

"Although I prefer a lot less clothin'." I added as her chest hit mine, "So basically, I don't mind if yeh wear it as long as I can take it off."

She laughed, "Typical."

"Let's go prettah girl." I said grabbing her hand up and leading her out to my car.

"Where are we going?" She asked once we were in.

I smiled and leaned over pressing my lips to hers as I reached for her seatbelt.

"It's a bit of a drive, love." I stated as I buckled her up.

She sighed and I pecked her cheek, "be patient."

"I can't."

"I know." I responded chuckling as I grabbed her hand once I started driving.

She sighed once more and stared out the window. Her fingers traced my hand as it laid on her thigh. I loved how comfortable she felt with me. I guess because it made me even more relaxed.

"Do yeh feel safe wif meh?" I asked her and her eyes moved over to me instantly.

She nodded and I gave her leg a squeeze.

"Why are you asking?"

"Juss wanted to know. Yeh seem like how I feel round yeh."

"Which is what way?"

"Calm and relaxed."

"I am." She said softly. I grinned and leaned over giving her cheek a quick kiss.

"Good. Cause I'd protect yeh to know end." I stated as I focused back on the road.

She kissed my arm as I tried to concentrate.

"Where are you taking me?"

"We're almost there darlin'. Juss wait and see..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Good morning you lovely people.

I've been off for the holiday and I can't sleep past 8 so forgive me for my early updates that are unusual...

Anyways,

Thanks to;
As Above_So Below
Horrors and demons
Hellxoxsunshine
For commenting!

Apparently I was unaware of the effect of the sentence, ' "Please don't take too long cause I miss yeh already." I whispered pressing my lips to her forehead.' since two of you mentioned it! Haha.

thank to all my subscribers. I can't believe how many I have only 9 chapters into this! :)