Why Me?

Buzz

The tour was over and Brian and I were working on the twins room.

We couldn't decide on designs, so we were gonna paint the boys room Green and Blue stripes and the girls room purple and white stripes.

I didn't want them to have separate rooms, but Brian insisted upon it.

" Brian!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs because the crib was about to fall on me.

Brian ran down and got it from me " Sweetie, I'll carry things up the stairs, I don't want you to hurt yourself"

I smiled and kissed him lightly " Baby will you and Zacky go to Babies R Us and get some things that you think will help with them?"

" Of course, now get some rest" He smiled and laid me down and kissed me sweetly and walked out, me falling asleep shortly after.

*Brian's POV*

I walked into Babies R Us with Zacky and stared " How the fuck am I gonna do this?" I muttered as I grabbed a kart.

"Hi can I help you guys with anything?" Asked an employee

" Yeah, my wife is 7 months pregnant and she's having twins and they're our first kids and she told me to come here and find things that they and she might need"

" Alright, what do you guys have so far?"

" Cribs, car seats, stroller, high chair, some other baby stuff and a billion sets of diapers and clothes"

" Well, since she's having twins, she'll probably want a breast pump"

" The fuck is that?" Zacky asked.

" It gets the breast milk out of her without hurting her for whenever the kids are hungry"

" She'll defiantly love me" I said and put that in the cart.

The lady eventually left and we were on our own.

Zacky kept putting things in the cart and I laughed " They can't even use that until they're 5"

" So" Zacky shrugged and continued throwing things in the cart " They'll love their uncle Zacky"

" And by that you mean you're paying for all of this?" I asked and Zacky started putting the unnecessary toys back and my phone rang.

" Hey babe" I answered.

" Brian!" She yelled.

" What's wrong?!" I asked alarmed.

" I think I found baby names"

" Fuck you scared me. I thought something bad happened" I sighed " What are they?"

" Aidyn and Avery" She said and I could tell she was smiling.

" They're perfect" I smiled

" I know!" She exclaimed " Can you get those little letter things that you can stick to their wall?"

" Yeah" I said and threw some in the cart as we passed them. " I'll be home soon"

"Thanks baby" She said and hung up.

" What was that about?" Zacky asked as we put things on the checkout roller thing.

" She found baby names"

" Really? What are they?"

" Aidyn and Avery" I smiled, swiping my credit card.

"Cool" Zacky nodded and we put all of the things in my car and I got in and dropped Zacky off at his house, before going to mine, seeing Daleanna sleeping on the couch.

I smiled widely and put some of her pregnancy things on the floor.

" Bri?" She mumbled getting up.

" Yeah hun?"

" Sorry I fell asleep, I was cleaning" She said and started again.

" Lay down baby, I'll do it. You and the twins need rest" I said

" Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded " What did you get?"

" Well, Zacky bought some toys, they're at his house, and I got a breast pump so that every time the twins are hungry, you don't have to breast feed them, we just put your breast milk in the tank and pour it in a bottle, baby monitors, thinks like that, and I got you a body pillow that fits to your form so you won't have back problems" I smiled and put it underneath her.

She told me to lay down with her and I obeyed " Thank you for everything Bri" She smiled her brilliant smile.

" Day, I should be thanking you. You're amazing. I mean, I got you pregnant at 19 and you weren't mad"

" I wanna puppy" She said, changing the subject.

" Wanna go puppy shopping?" I smiled and she jumped up, putting her shoes on.

" I want a puppy boarder collie. One that's a little puppy, cute and playful, and would be good with kids" Daleanna said to the lady at the dog store and she went into the backroom and came out holding a little black and white ball of fur.

" Brian can we pretty pretty please get it?!" She begged, giving me the puppy pout.

I laughed and paid for that with some puppy stuff and Day took the puppy in its cage and the bag of toys and got in the car with them.

" I'm gonna call you Buzz, like Buzz Lightyear!"

I laughed at Day and drove the short ride back home.

I set everything up for Buzz in the house and Buzz fell asleep in his puppy bed.

Daleanna grabbed my and and hugged me, us swaying together and all of the guys and their girls came in.

" Interrupting a moment?" Matt asked and I nodded.

" Sorry" Val said, smiling shyly.

Buzz jumped up, standing in front of Daleanna growling and barking

" Awe! You got a little puppy!" Jimmy said and started to lean down to pet him, Buzz growling and pouncing towards him.

Daleanna giggled and picked up Buzz " It's okay Buzz, they're friends"

Buzz licked her face before jumping out of her arms and walking around all the guys, leaving the girls alone.

He sniffed them each and stopped at Johnny, growling and grabbing Johnny's porn magazine out of his pocket with his teeth and shredded it.

We all laughed loudly, including Lacey, Johnny's girlfriend.

Buzz barked cutely at him and licked his face, Johnny rolling his eyes " I'd be pissed if you weren't so cute"

We all ate dinner and Matt said

" Guys...I have something to tell you..."
♠ ♠ ♠
http://skyviewgoosecontrol.com/jill%20pups%202.J
PG
Buzz is the one with the black patch over his eye, standing up and looking at the camera.

Oh and I got ungrounded which equals more updates!!!!

My fc dad is letting me get a tattoo, should I go with Jimmy Deathbat, or just the formal Deathbat?

Comment and Subscribe!