Why Me?

Mood Swings

"Guys I have something to tell you" Matt said and we all grew silent "I went to the doctors office the other day, and every time I sing or scream, a blood vessel in my neck pops or fucks up. He said I have to have surgery ASAP"

We all looked at him wide eyed and Val was about to cry, even though she knew before hand.

"We need to cancel the show we're supposed to have at X Fest in Dayton, Ohio" Matt sighed because he hated canceling shows.

"And every show after that for a year!" Val exclaimed

"I don't need that much time"

"Matthew Charles Sanders! You are having a life threatening surgery on your NECK! You will NOT go on tour or play a fucking show until the doctor says it's okay!" She said sternly, getting louder towards the end.

We were all silent because she never yelled at anyone, especially Matt.

I stood and hugged Matt.

Everyone knew I was getting into a lovey mood swing where I was extremely nice and loving

Matt laughed and hugged back.

I smiled and skipped two feet away and hugged Val and she smiled widely.

"Okay now you two make up and hug!" I giggled and Val apologized to Matt for yelling at him and hugged him.

I smiled and ran to Brian, standing in between his legs and he wrapped his arms around me, talking to Zacky.

"How do you want those kids to turn out?" Lacey asked.

"Healthy" I smiled and kissed Brian's chest.

"I think it'd be adorable for Aidyn to look like Brian and act like Brian and Avery to look like you and act like you" Gena smiled

"Ow motherfucker!" I yelled and glared at my stomach.

"What happened?" Johnny asked.

"Baby kicked" I said and ran to the bathroom, peeing for foREVer, and coming out a minute later

Everyone laughed.

"You try having two babies sit on your blatter"

Val laughed "What's gonna be the first thing you do when you're not pregnant anymore?"

"Are you enjoying playing 20 questions with her?" Brian joked.

"Sleep on my stomach, eat whatever the hell I want drink whatever I want..." I smiled.

"Do you miss your normal clothes?" Johnny asked.

"Creeper" Brian said to him

"Yeah" I smiled "I just hope I can lose all this weight" I sighed.

"Starve yourself for a week" Matt chuckled.

"No. When you don't eat, you get fatter because if you're eating irregularly, your body will store as much fat as it can to substain itself between meals, and if you do lose weight, it's just water and muscles" I said and everyone stared at me "What? I paid attention in school"

Brian lit up a cigarette and I sighed because I was straight edge now "Every cigarette you smoke takes away 18 seconds to 5 minutes of your life" I sighed and he put it out "Also, you spend approximately $18,000 on cigarettes each year"

"Just hope they sleep so you can sleep too" Val said, changing the subject.

"That's the thing though" I began "I know babies need sleep, but I would prefer to stay up and hold them all night"

"Why?" Lacey asked, Brian looking at me confused.

"It's something to do with how they lay and if they have any conditions. If they do, then from the day they're born until they're one, sometimes older, they can die from SIDS"

"Well hopefully that won't happen, but you can't stay up all night every night with them. You need sleep too baby" Brian said.

"I know. At least when babies die from SIDS they don't suffer" I sighed.

"Well, thanks for the dinner" Zack spoke up "But we're gonna go now"

"Yeah us too" Matt said

"Well I guess we will too" Johnny chuckled.

"Thanks for coming" Brian smiled and all of us hugged before they left.

I cleaned up the kitchen before going to Brian

"Ready for bed?" He asked me

"Yeah, but what should we do with them?" I asked, pointing to a sleeping Jimmy and Leana.

"Just let them sleep" Brian said and led me up to our room.

"Night Bri" I murmured

"Night sweetie" He said and I fell asleep

"Wake up I made breakfast!" Leana screamed and I went downstairs and started eating.

"I didn't know you could cook" Brian said.

"She has to so Jimmy can eat, dumb ass" I snapped, in a pissy mood and walked off, Brian following me

"What's wrong?" Brian whispered, holding me.

"What's wrong?" I repeated "I'm barely fucking 18 and I'm fucking pregnant. YOU RUINED MY FUCKING LIFE! GET THE FUCK AWAY AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, DIE OR SOMETHING!" I screamed, knowing I didn't mean it.

Brian just went out back and I went into the combined nursery, separated by a half wall, and sat on the floor, crying.

"What's wrong babe?" Leana asked softly, sitting next to me.

"I don't want a baby-let alone two" I sighed.

"But you were excited about it last night"

"Yeah but I'm 18! I don't want kids yet! I always looked at those girls and thought 'Damn, I'm never gonna be like them', but look at me now!" I cried "I'm a kid"

"I know sweetie" Leana said, rubbing my shoulder "It was a mistake- you were drunk. But you can't change that"

"I know. I just don't want my kids growing up and thinking that I'm a whore or that they're a drunken mistake" I sighed "I feel like I was supposed to be a one night stand, but now I'm pregnant and Brian's being forced to stay with me"

"Brian doesn't feel like that. He loves you"

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Day, I have known Brian for a really long time. I can tell by the look in his eyes and the way he acts, that he loves you, Aidyn and Avery. He would give his life for you guys"

"He could just be an amazing actor" I mumbled, knowing I was wrong.

"He's really hurt Daleanna. He told me he is convinced you hate him" Jimmy said.

I stood up and went outside, seeing Brian trying to hold himself under the water.

"Stop it!" I screamed and jumped in, pulling him up "You don't do that!"

Jimmy helped drag him out and Leana got in his face "You have 2 kids on the way, Brian! How would Daleanna explain that daddy got mad because mommy was in a grumpy mood and decided to drown himself, huh?!" She yelled.

"Calm down hun" Jimmy said, holding Leana.

"I'm sorry!" I said and hugged Brian, pieces of my hair falling out of my pony tail "I love you. I'm just scared and fucking mood swings got the best of me"

"We need to get you a stress reliever" Jimmy chuckled

I rolled my eyes and went inside, putting in The Outsiders

Jimmy laughed "Kid brother? Why are they calling each other kid brother"

"Shut up Jimmy" I said and threw a pillow at him.

"Haha bitch, caught it" Jimmy smirked.

I stood up and glared at him "Did you seriously just call your pregnant 19 year old sister a bitch?"

Jimmy nodded, smirking.

Brian stood up "Daleanna baby, calm down" He said and hugged me, me automatically calming and sitting back down.

"Physco pregnant murderer" Jimmy mumbled.

"Jimmy!" I yelled

"Stop having mood swings! I was fucking kidding!" He yelled.

"It's not mood swings, it's being pissed. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE!"

"Jimmy just get in the fucking car" Leana said and pointed towards the door.

"Sorry about that Day. Don't stress and get some sleep" Leana smiled and hugged me before walking out.

"Come on babe, lets take a nap" Brian said and I curled into him, us falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
OhMyGosh.
Charles!
He said that he feels like Warmness On The Soul- a7x and Have Faith In Me- A day To Remember is like how he feels with me.
I'm about to fucking die in a good way xD
Those of you who don't know who Charles is, read the authors note for my last chapter.

Annnddd I'm related to S.E. Hinton, the author of The Ousiders (novel)
I love that book <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exivUUeTrB0
A Day To Remember- Have Faith In Me

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app
Day's outfit