Like You'll Never See Me Again

Falling

I wasn't sure if I even wanted to be on stage tonight. I was so annoyed at Michelle I didn't notice the kids standing side stage when we went on. I was still thinking of Jamie Madden as a kid. I hadn't seen her since she was one. You know how the mind stops time? Well in my mind she was still a 7 year old kid.

Matt was going into his scream that make all the girls wet their pants when I looked over side stage. My jaw hit the floor. I knew for a fact that was Brandon. I've seen him with his dad numerous times. My mind was a blank. Who was that beautiful girl he was with? I could have sworn on a stack of customs that Brandon was gay. That was a hot girl he was draped over.

I was so involved in looking into her beautiful eyes I messed up halfway through the song playing an entire different song. Matt smacked me on the back leaning in. "You OK Gates?" I simply nodded and caught up with Zacky center stage.

We played our asses off the rest of the night. I kept in my head for that hour and a half show. Although my eyes and my pants were responding to the girl. Once we stepped off stage I paused giving her my best Synyster Gates grin and was pushed by Matt to the waiting area for the meet and greet. Michelle quickly came and draped herself over me like a bad rug. I tilted the bottle to my lips to shrug her off.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get the fuck off me Michelle." I was so annoyed.

"Brian why were you staring at that girl all night? You are my boyfriend. I know you have something in your pants especially for me to take care of."

I shook my head. "No Michelle you are Val's sister and my ex girlfriend. I'm not your boyfriend I stopped being that guy when you spread your legs for my boss in the construction company. And you sure as hell won't have that title again. No bitch will have this man's heart again. Trust me this isn't for you. I'm not even slightly tipsy thanks to you." I tried to walk away. She clung tighter walking with me to the hall outside. On our way out the door I saw her. My god could it be Jamie? I gave her that grin again listening to Michelle make rude comments about girls and fake tits.

"Shut your fucking mouth. Trust me Chelle yours are fake. I know I paid for them. Hers are real."

"Brian stop fighting it. You're just in a bad mood. You drank too much last night. Besides that's Benji's daughter I think. You know the creepy kid."

"You really are a fucking bitch. IF in fact that is Jamie she was a great kid. She always treated people nice and with respect. Something you should have picked up on."

Oh I drank a lot last night alright. I woke up in her bed again. That means I was blacked out drunk. I tilted the bottle of Jack to my lips taking in a long drink knowing it was going to be the longest night of the new tour. Little did I know tonight would be the shortest night of my life. Michelle slapped my face.

"Brian Elwin Haner Jr. Listen to me. You and I..." That's where I cut her off.

"YOU and I? Michelle for the millionth time. THERE IS NO You and I. It's You...and I'm ME. We are not an us. Now do yourself a favor and stop making a slutty ass out of yourself and get the fuck away from me." I handed the bottle to Michelle. "Last fucking thing that will be on me again."

My head was killing me. I just wanted to be alone. I grabbed Zacky on the way out telling him to take the fucking party someplace else I was going to the bus to sleep and I wanted quiet. As I approached the bus my feet stumbled over my shoe laces. I stumbled onto the bus kicking my shoes off and grabbed another bottle since I left mine in Michelle's perfectly manicured hands. Do all women go do that shit weekly? Well she sure did and I got stuck with her bills. Not anymore that bitch was out of my fucking life.

I was just heading to my bunk to sleep off my shitty mood. That blond on my mind. Why couldn't I have someone like her? Just then the bus door swung open. My eyes locked onto the blond. It was Jamie I knew it. She wasn't that little girl in the messy pigtails or the braids anymore. She was stunning. I watched her make her way to the back of the bus. Just as she got to the door I wrapped my arms around her. "J.J.Jamie?"

Her voice was soothing, her scent was fresh and crisp. Not like that musky shit Michelle wore. She looked up at me with bright beautiful eyes. "Yeah, it's me. Surprised? Shocked? Disappointed?"

I couldn't form the words to speak. I scanned her face and body my eyes landing on her now large chest. My god she was perfect. From her blond flowing hair to her perfect plump lip glossed lips. Before I could stop myself I pressed my lips to hers. She tasted like her lip gloss and breath mints. I deepened the kiss into a lustful passion. I was feeling emotions I've never felt before. One kiss and I'm falling for this girl? I pulled away resting my forehead to hers.

"Jamie you grew up?"

She giggled doing the cutest wiggle I've ever seen. "So did you Brian."

I knew she could taste the whiskey on my breath. Not once did it cross my mind that she would think I was drunk. I'd had a couple beers before we went on and two large swigs from a bottle of whiskey before Michelle pissed me off. I was stone cold sober and falling in love with one of my best friends daughter. Before I knew what was happening I was lifting her shirt over her head and my lips were locked with hers in a heated kiss. My hands were tangled in her long blond hair. I wanted her so bad. I could feel it in the tightening of my pants. More importantly. I was feeling her in my heart.

My rough guitarist fingers hand her bra dropping to the ground in one swift motion as her small soft hands lifted my shirt up over my head as I leaned down to help her pull it off. Her hands moving down my chest working my jeans down to the floor. I hand her jeans off in an instant taking a step back looking over her perfect body. Her chest had grown and she formed famine hips. Her tiny black and red boy shorts made her look adorable. She reached over sliding my boxers down to meet my jeans on the floor. I stepped out of them. Kicking the garments aside I hooked my fingers in her boy shorts watching as they fell to the floor.

"Jamie...I need to be with you."

She nodded her head biting her lip. "I'm yours to take Brian."

I lifted her up with ease setting her in my bunk crawling in with her and shutting the curtain. I was hoping that Zacky would keep everyone partying while I rested. I didn't want this moment to end. Jamie Madden had turned into the woman of my dreams. At that point in time the age difference meant nothing to me. And it was only 6 years. I knew the moment our lips touched I would love Jamie for the rest of my life. I didn't know where tonight would take us. I knew I would take her in my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok gang our readers are increasing. The story is heating up. Next chapter will no doubt be and NC-17. So if you want it. Comment it.