Status: Another one of those, comments are greatly appreciated. :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Part I

“Come on Jack. It’s just one time! I swear it won’t change anything.” He looked at him, desperation clearly visible in his wide eyes.

“Everything will fucking change Alex. You have no idea what you’re asking!” Jack yelled with frustration at his dumb friend. He seriously couldn’t fathom the idea of Alex asking such an incredulous thing. Was he on crack?

“No it won’t! I’ve thought about this many times.”

“You have considered this for a long time?!” See? He’s totally on something, he’d have to be!

“Yes! So please? Yo-you said you’d give anything I asked f-for my birthday!”

Okay, so maybe Alex was just a little bit over his fill of booze seeing as they’ve been drinking since that afternoon and it’s almost midnight.

“I did Al.. B-but I didn’t think it would be this… this berserk!”

“Gee. Big words there McKenzie.” Alex snickered at him.

He scoffed, “You’re seriously in no position to make fun of me while you’re asking me to do something mad as this Alex.”

At that Alex pouted and whined again as he remembered what he had demanded Jack after said boy asked what he wanted for his birthday since they have agreed no material things because that’s just lame.

I want you to fuck me Jack. Like take my back door virginity! I want to lose it on you.

That might have been not the best way to ask for it but he had already screamed it so he couldn’t possibly take it back thus bringing them in this situation. Jack flustered by the rage he felt inside as Alex looked like a kicked puppy, eyes starting to water as his lips tremble.

Jack sighed heavily, like he was just asked to figure out the meaning of life. He surely would prefer that than be stuck in this situation with his best friend. Especially when said best friend was slowly walking or maybe it’s more right to say he’s swaying his way to Jack looking all sexy and shit, and Jack had to admit Alex looked damn fuckable right now, but it’s just not right.

He didn’t want Alex, his cute, looking all innocent but actually perverted best friend that is hundred percent straight (or so he thought), to be one of his casual fucks and he knew that if he’d give in to Alex’s wishes it would ruin them. He didn’t want that at all.

Alex successfully tumbled on Jack’s lap as Jack was sitting on the couch and Alex was on the other side of the room a moment ago when he confessed just what it was that he wanted, no needed from Jack.

“Please Jack. It.. it needs to h-happen some time. I don’t want to go w-without experiencing it, every guy needs to! I mean even Steven Tyler said he.. he had experience it once in his life and... a-and I want to too, with you.” He managed to say as he moved to straddle Jack so the younger boy couldn’t run away.

“I don’t know Alex… This is, this is big!” Jack retorted as he put his hands around Alex’s waist making sure he won’t fall though he really didn’t want to be this near to him right now, feeling uncomfortable as he felt Alex’s hard package against his crotch.

“Why do you say no to me when you fuck every girl or guy you see who would let you?! Why do you do that when I’m practically throwing myself at you?” he was half-yelling, half-slurring his words out, hurt expression directed at Jack but then his face softened and leant in to press a kiss on Jack’s neck, smirking when the younger boy’s breath caught in his throat. So, he was affected after all.

“Please Jack…” he whispered softly again as he ran his lips to his ear, running his tongue on the rim as he bit at his earlobe, content with the sound he elicited from Jack.

Only a little bit more seduction and he’d be done for.

Alex took the opportunity of Jack in deep thought to ground his hips down, earning a small growl from him and feeling the tension growing which he had hope to achieve as he continued giving his best friend a lap dance, grinding roughly until he felt Jack as hard as he was.

“Fuck Alex.” He hissed in his ear as Alex started to nip at the flesh on his neck. He couldn’t conceal the moan that erupted from him when the older boy found the sweet spot just under his ear.

“Nnh..”

“Jack…”

“Hnnn.. whaa.. aha.. w-what…?”

“Would you let me have a drag of your cigarette?” he asked, mischief glinting in his eyes.

“Wha.. but I’m not sm-“ he cut out his babbling when the true meaning of Alex’s words hit him and he stared at him eyes wide in horror.

“Would you Jacko?” the older boy was looking at him seductively and he’d be a damn stone if he’s not turned on but seriously?

“What the fuck Alex?!” he yelled almost dropping Alex on the floor when he moved to stand but Alex kept him in check.

“Come on. I’m asking you to fuck me up there so I can at least give you a good time. Don’t you wanna experiment a little?”

“No Alex, experimenting was when we were teenagers who can barely get a girl to help us get off. Not when we’re both adults who have jobs and responsibilities.” He reasoned, the alcohol’s magic long gone after what his best friend just drop at him like a bomb.

“Pfft. You talk like you have a wife and five kids at home. Jack we’re just 23, we can still fool around bro.”

“No Alex! This is just not right.” He still acted like he had an iron clad will, as if Alex’s advances weren’t putting a toll on his manhood.

“Jack…” he huffed, exasperated. “Please, you can drink all that’s left of the Jaiger so you’d be drunk enough to imagine me as a girl. You… y-you’ve always said I look like a girl anyway. Please Jack… just this once. N-never again, I promise… on my father’s grave.”

“Don’t drag your old man on this Alex. Do you have any idea what he’d say if he hears you now?”

Alex nodded like a child, “He’d be proud.. b-because I was doing wh-what my heart was telling me t-to.”

Oh, shit. Alex went wide eyed after that statement. Perhaps he had said too much.

He sighed in relief when it goes unnoticed though.

Jack looked at his best friend for a moment but brushed off whatever thought he had in mind, “Yeah, whatever Alex.”

“Does that mean you agree?” the older boy asked with a raised brow.

“To what?!” he asked exasperated.

“To devastate my body! You know you want to.” He teased, trying to be seductive unknowing that he was succeeding. “Come on Jack, you can eat me all up.”

He finished his taunting with a wink and started inching closer towards the younger boy who was too stunned to even flinch. When his lips was all but hovering over his, he looked at Jack in the eyes, a little unfocused given the distance but still as intense as one could give he whispered, “Would you?”

He was taken aback with the force of soft lips against his own, crushing his eager ones as they moved in sync, moments later tongues dancing in a duel for dominance that he easily lost in. He moaned as his wet muscle was sucked in a ferocious way, one could say it was of hunger as lust overpowered the both of them. Bodies heated in a fiery ablaze passion.

-

How long has it been?

One month.

It wasn’t the same anymore. Their friendship has been tainted by the dirty deed they have made. Alex regrets almost everything, though it was the best thing that ever happened to him to Jack it clearly wasn’t. It had been a week when Jack started to avoid him as much as possible.

It was almost fine the next day, they acted like the way they were while being with their friends but when night time comes and Jack was supposed to still stay, awkward silence and tense atmosphere fell between them. He could barely look at him, to stare straight into his eyes like nothing happened became a hard feat.

“J-jack…” he tried to reach out to him but he saw him flinch. That was enough for him to retract his hand back as fast as he could and took a step back.

Did he do this to Jack? Did he just wreck their beautiful relationship by committing an act that he forced on the best person he had in his life? Had he corrupted the pure intent of the greatest relationship he’d ever had by asking just such an atrocious thing? The best part that ever happened to his life was meeting Jack and becoming his best friend but now he made Jack uncomfortable and squirming in his presence. He felt filthy and guilt ripped at him.

“I… I n-need to go...” with that Jack just went out without a second glance back at Alex, not that he was looking at him in the first place. It broke his heart, clenching it on a deathly grip that made him breathless as a throbbing pain shot through his body.

“Wait...” he called out but it was too late, he was already gone. With the door closed between them, it seemed like it also closed the door for their friendship to come back to how it was before. He managed to ruin them with just one single blow.

-

Exactly one month and Jack just couldn’t take it. He knew not to act on his urges but it was just so hard. Every time he saw Alex he just wanted to jump the older boy but he should resist. Alex said it was just a onetime thing, a charge to experience, never again was his words after all.

He just couldn’t help it sometimes when Alex was his usual adorable self or just plain tempting but then he always caught himself before he could do what he knew he’ll regret.

He knew not to do something that could only shatter their relationship even more when it was already on the verge of ruins. He could see Alex perplexed every time they were together and he just knew that Alex had regretted it.

He had only one thought that made him come to a decision that he believed was the best for the both of them.

‘I might have been a horrible experience for him.’
♠ ♠ ♠
You might feel a bit familiar with the plot because this was born from Just Fake It For Me, it’s sort of a spin off but not really since this has OCs in which they’re just normal people with normal mundane days. Haha xD

I don't know but you might read a revised one the next time you read this, I'll say if I did in the next part so stay tuned. :)