Until the End

Stay Alive

Yesenia felt stuck as her feet disobeyed her fleeting mind that told her to run, but how could just do that? Especially since the Alpha had Alba in his grasp, suddenly she felt Stiles hand grasp her forearm as he pulled her a few steps back from the enemy. “Oh this is not good. This is not good at all.” Stiles muttered.

His frantic eyes were not comforting and to see the terrified look on her sister’s face frightened her, ”Yesenia, is it?” the Alpha took a few steps closer towards her as he dragged Alba with ease, hearing her gasp from the tight grip that he had on her. “And this wonderful being must be Alba. So nice to finally meet the both of you.”

Yesenia stayed silent as her eyes stayed on the Alpha as he introduced himself, she didn’t care who he was, just as long as he let her sister go. His piercing blue eyes gazed into her dark ones, “Are you afraid? There is no reason to be, after all you girls are demigods. I should be the one terrified of you.”

No matter how much she pleaded with her thoughts to command Peter to let her sister go, her eyes widened at the failed command. “Surprised? You should have known I would have found a loop hole.”

Finding her voice, she growled as she saw his grip tightened on Alba, “Let her go, now.”

Peter chuckled darkly, “As you wish, your excellency.” He smashed Alba against the wall with a powerful force before tossing her aside like a rag doll. Yesenia stared in horror as she saw her twin’s limp body on the floor.

“Al?”

“See, I knew you were all talk and I am just getting started.” Yesenia backed away, stepping close to Stiles who held her arm. Peter stalked towards the two when they felt something fall to the floor, Yesenia glanced back to see the nurse unconscious.

“That’s not nice.” Peter scolded.

“She’s a psychotic bitch that was helping you kill people, get out of the way.” pushing Yesenia behind him as Stiles dumbly stood in the middle. Derek didn’t waste any time asking questions as to why Yesenia was here as he growled dangerously at Peter.

“Stiles, get out of there.” Yesenia finally gripped onto Stiles when he crawled over to her, watching Derek attack Peter, her focus on now on her sister, “We need to get Al out of here.” Stiles flinched as Peter easily threw Derek into the opposite wall of where he tossed Alba.

“How are we going to do that? Alba is right next to Peter if you haven’t noticed!” he hissed quietly. Just in in the nick of time, Derek was thrown back only feet away from where Stiles dragged her, behind the receptionist counter. It wasn’t much help that Peter was now even closer to them making it impossible for them to reach Alba.

Yesenia felt the urgency to reach out towards her sister, but was conflicted seeing that Derek was getting his ass handed to him. Blood trickled down Derek’s chin, his teeth a deep red color glaring at Peter who was taunting him about his sister. Yesenia glanced at her sister’s body to see that she hasn’t moved yet, what if she was dead?

Her heart stopped for a second at the horrible thought. No, stop thinking like that. She’s alive, she gotta be.

“Sen…what are you doing?” Stiles cautiously asked as he inched closer to the teen girl, he noticed the direction she was staring at, instantly knowing what she was up to, “Don’t think ab-” before he can finish his sentence, Yesenia bolted from behind the desk towards her sister, it was risky since she had to pass Peter.

Thinking that Peter would only focus on Derek, she was wrong, not even getting close to where Alba was, Yesenia felt her hair being pulled in the opposite direction. A scream left her throat, as she felt his body collide with hers, his arm was around her throat as a deep chuckle left his lips.

“Aw, Sen. I can’t let you go near your sister that just wouldn’t work out between us. Like I told you before,” his hot breath fanned in her ear as she shivered in disgust, “I’m going to kill you and your sister. Slowly and painfully. How does that sound?” his finger stroked her cheek as her hands tried to pry his filthy hands off of her. No matter what she did, fear overrode her senses, nothing seems to work. Her mind instantly went blank as she felt his grip tighten the same way he did with Alba.

Suddenly, she heard a deep husky voice, “Get away from her!”

The grip that she was being held in loosened as she was thrown into the ground with a sickening thud, she hissed in pain as her arm collided to the floor first. Her left arm started throbbing in pain. Ignoring whatever was going on behind her, she tried to lift herself up seeing that Alba was feet away from her. Peter must have thrown her across the room.

“A-Al…Al…wake up.” She murmured.

Yesenia couldn’t determine if her sister was alright seeing that her head was turned the other way, but then she saw the pool of blood that was circling around her head, her bottom lip quivered. “No.” she whispered, “Please, God no.” a whimper left her lips as her hand reached out towards her sister.

When she felt something touch her back, a scream left her lips before it was covered. Yesenia’s screams were muffled when she heard, “Sen! It’s okay! It’s me, Stiles.” A small part of her was relieved when she saw Stiles come into her vision, kneeling beside her sister, checking for her pulse.

“Is she dead?”

Stiles peered up at Yesenia, she looked petrified as she stared at Alba. Stiles doubled checked for a pulse before he answered with confidence, “No, but it’s barely there. We need to get her out of here. Can you walk?” Yesenia nodded stiffly as she lifted herself up slowly and carefully with her right arm, teetering a little bit towards the side, she caught herself.

“I’m fine. Can you carry her?”

Quickly, Stiles lifted Alba bridal style before frantically moving towards the front doors of the hospital. “Do you sense him anywhere?” As bad as Yesenia felt leaving Derek to defend himself, there was no possible way she could help him. Shaking her head, she then stopped in her tracks as she glanced around feeling no presence of evil anywhere.

“I don’t sense him…anywhere.”

“Anywhere? What the hell does that mean?”

“It means, he’s gone.”

Stiles groaned, remembering he couldn’t spaz out with a girl in his arms, he huffed instead, “Great. Now we are definitely screwed. We don’t know where he is.”

“Let’s not worry about that right now. Focus on getting Al to my father, okay?” Yesenia pushed Stiles forward, ushering him towards the car before climbing in the back. Stiles handed Alba off to her, cradling her sister’s head on her lap, she pressed the injury that was gushing out blood muttering to herself that she wished she had Alba’s healing powers.

Stiles drove as fast as he could towards Yesenia’s house, but it wasn’t much help that Yesenia was barking orders at him in the process. “Can you stop yelling at me for one second?! I am trying to think!”

“Oh, so you are capable of thinking now? I thought you just spazzed out and ran for the fucking hills!”

Yesenia! For God’s sake, just shut up for one freaking second!” Stiles shouted. Yesenia raised a brow as the anger that seeped through Stiles quickly disappeared, throughout the years that she had known him, not once has he ever called her by her full name. “I mean…can you just focus on Al right now? We don’t know how well she’s doing.”

For once, Yesenia agreed with Stiles as his car came to a screeching halt. Maybe it was mother’s intuition or if she had some of her goddess powers left, but Odara quickly darted out of the house with a concern look on her face. “What happened?” her narrowed eyes glanced at her daughters before the Stiles that was trying to carry Alba on his own.

“Something bad happened, like really bad.” Stiles instantly answered before he questioned, “Who are you?”

“Now is not the time for questions, Stiles come with me.” Alan finally arrived at the scene as he took Stiles and Alba towards a separate room where Stiles laid the injured girl down. Yesenia stayed back with her mother as Odara turned her head towards her daughter.

“Mind telling me what happened?”

Yesenia inhaled softly through her nose before she started to explain in detail what happened, licking her lips after her confession, she whispered, “Do you think Al is going to be alright?”

Odara wrapped an arm around her daughter as she muttered, “I don’t know how extensive the injuries are.” The mother ran her fingers through Yesenia’s hair, “But I do know that Alba is a strong young woman and will pull through.” Yesenia bit the inside of her lip as she watched Stiles walk out of the house.

“I better get going-”

“I’m going with you.” Yesenia interrupted.

“Sen.”

“Don’t start anything…I wanna help.” Yesenia glanced back at the house, she really wanted to stay behind and make sure that her sister was alright, but she needed to know personally that Peter was going to pay for what he has done. Anger seeped through her as she thought about how he hurt her Alba.

“Yesenia,” Odara finally cut in, “I understand that you are upset, but there is no reason for you to leave now. Your sister needs you and if you leave now you are just falling into Peter’s trap.”

“I can’t think about that right now-”

“Exactly! You can’t think! You have to stay here.”

Yesenia huffed as she felt the need to smash something, her arms were crossed as the lights started to flicker down their street. Stiles took a step back, “Uh, Sen…control your anger.” He chuckled nervously seeing that one light post started to crumble as he spoke. Watching her dark brown eyes turn a midnight black, Stiles didn’t know what she was capable of and seeing that she was blinded by rage wasn’t a good thing.

Odara calmly placed a hand on her daughter’s shoulder whispering a few words from another language, Stiles stood there in confusion as Yesenia jolted from her mother’s touch. Her eyes turned a soft brown again as if she was awoken again, “What was that?”

“No clue what that was about, but never do that again.”

“It’s your true power. Once you are able to harness it, it will come naturally to you instead of bursts of anger. Of course, I will have to train you.” Yesenia looked at her mother.

“I’ll think about it.” Her stubbornness was getting in the way as she withdrew her shoulder from Odara’s touch and walked inside the house to see how her sister is doing.

Odara then smiled at the shock reaction from Stiles, “So you’re-”

“Odara? Yes, I am and you are?” she tilted her head in curiosity.
♠ ♠ ♠
Things are not looking good for anyone at the moment. More will come soon!

Thanks CrazyPebbles21 for your comment as you can see Yesenia wasn't able to hone her power because of fear. She wasn't able to focus.