Until the End

Tell Me

“What is going on?” Yesenia asked again.

She was getting sick and tired of the whole charade, Stiles has been avoiding eye contact with her as Derek was hissing under his breath towards the boy beside him. Her brown eyes flickered back and forth between the two before she walked closer to Stiles with the intimidation aura around her.

“You better tell me right now what is happening or I will honestly hurt you” she threatened.

Her friend looked stumped as he muttered something along the lines of everyone threatening to kill him today before he lightly pushed the girl back. “I don’t think you should be here right now. Maybe you can wait in th-” he paused seeing the glare that he was receiving from the girl “Or you can stay here” he caved in before he backed up again once he saw that Derek wasn’t pleased.

Just when Yesenia was going to ask yet again what was happening, she saw Derek bend over coughing up some kind of substance. “What the fuck?” she murmured under her breath. The teen knew it wasn’t something that a body came cough up from his body; it reminded her of tar in a way. Something was going on that made Derek cough up that weird substance.

She could heard Stiles gagging as he asked the question that she wanted answered, “Eww, what the hell was that?”

Derek turning paler than before gasped as he replied, “M-My body it’s trying to heal itself”

Yesenia looked at the black gunk once more as she heard Stiles remark “It’s not doing a very good job” then out of nowhere Derek commands Stiles to saw his arm off. That was when she stepped in, “Hold on a minute. You can just chop off his arm! This is being insensible!”

“I don’t think I should-” Stiles was backing away seeing that he wasn’t the only one that was freaked out about it but when Derek yelled at him he was right dead center with the saw. “Just do it!” Stiles turned on the saw as the black haired teen stepped up and started to yell at Stiles telling him to put the saw down before he did something he regretted.

Having two people yelling at the poor boy got him a bit dizzy, “Oh God I think I am going to be sick” he mumbled as he lowered the saw towards the table to gather his thoughts. Once more Yesenia pressed the issue saying that this wasn’t the best way to deal with a situation like this.

“We need to get you to a doctor right away. They can figure out what is wrong with you”

“Just shut up! Stiles!” he yelled again as the sweat from his forehead started to pour down his face. The fragile teen picked up the saw once again with his face a little green pressing the power saw on the flesh he started to count down. Yesenia was getting nervous again, if she tried to move it at the wrong time she could hurt herself, Stiles or Derek. Standing here doing nothing is a stupid option so she was going to do what she did best.

Scare him.

Opening her lips to say those threatening words someone interrupted her, “Guys wher-Stiles! What are you doing?”

Yesenia turned to see that Scott frantically jogged over across the room with a panic expression as Stiles let out a humorless laugh, “Just saved me from a lifetime full of nightmares” Derek leaned back as his green eyes peered up at the savior before them, “Did you get it?” Scott rummaged through his pocket before he pulled out, was that a bullet?

What the hell?

The young girl was more confused as she saw them conversing and then Derek suddenly fell down while Scott panicked yet again as he tried to grab the bullet that fell through some type of crack. Yesenia quickly aided Derek seeing how he lost consciousness.

“Scott! I think he’s dead!” Stiles yelled.

Yesenia quickly checked for a pulse as she pressed her fingers on his neck, “He’s still alive. Maybe CPR can work” she mumbled. Stiles looked at her before he saw her putting on hand on top of the other before laying it on his chest before she started to pump five centimeters deep. She quietly counted under her breath before leaning down to see if he was breathing.

She did this a few more times before Stiles recommended something, “Maybe you should give him mouth to mouth?”

Her dark eyes glared at the younger boy as she muttered curses that it might work since doing only chest compressions wasn’t working. “Fine but you have to help me” she said but Stiles held his hands up in the air, “I don’t want to blow air into his mouth. You do that” she rolled her eyes as she instructed him to press on his chest just like she did.

As he pumped his chest a few times, Yesenia took a deep breath closing her eyes as she opened his mouth and blew all the air into his mouth. She tried to push away the weird emotions that were crawling through her chest at that time. None of this was working and she was starting to get frustrated seeing that he wasn’t waking up.

Biting her lip she scoffed before grabbing his head propping him correctly before she pressed her lips towards his again breathing more slowly this time to conserve air. As she did it more slowly her thoughts probably were sent to him as he snapped his eyes open, shocked to see the girl he barely knew kissing him. She jumped back when she felt air being breathed into her own lungs.

A deep blush crossed her cheeks as her heart started to beat fast feeling stupid for being embarrassed about something so practical. It didn’t mean anything and yet he was shocked that she was performing CPR on him.

Then she saw the shirtless Derek grab the bullet that Scott miraculously pulls from the drain, breaking the shell with his teeth he poured the content onto the silver table. She watched in awe as he lit it on fire seeing the smoke come out of it before he scooped it up and inserted the substance into his wound. That was the first time she saw his wound.

The black veins contrasted against his milk white skin, it looked just like the stuff he was puking up minutes ago. Derek collapsed on the ground screaming in pain before a loud roar came out of his lips, was that a roar? It shouldn’t be because a roar coming from a human being was almost impossible.

Especially since it sounded so animalistic.

Her eyes widened seeing the black skin quickly started to heal, as it disappeared a blue hue came out of the wound before it left flawless skin. Yesenia stood back watching every single guy in that room and seeing that Stiles was happy wasn’t something that flashed a green light in her head. Something was up and seeing him pump his fist sent mixed signals in her mind.

“What the fuck was that?”

She guessed the boys realized she was still there as Derek and Stiles stared at her while Scott looked shocked that she was there. “Sen…hey” he greeted.

The frown that was on her lips deepened as she crossed her arms, “No one is leaving until they tell me what is going on because this shit doesn’t happen in real life unless my mind is playing tricks on me”

“Your mind is playing tricks on you. This is all a dream” Stiles wiggled his fingers in the air with a teasing smile on his lips. He thought that maybe if he lightened the mood then Yesenia was going to forget about what just happened here. The pissed off look on her face was telling him something different.

Clearing his throat he fidgeted under her gaze before he said, “Scott, why don’t you explain”

Scott looked conflicted wondering if he should tell her, she has seen a little too much and lying to her might cause a drift between them. Watching her eyes, waiting for him to tell her what was going on but he couldn’t do it.

“It was nothing”

Yesenia’s eyes burned with rage, “What happened to him wasn’t imaginary. I know that. The way Derek’s wound healed and he coughed up that black ooze just tells me something is up. Scott, I need to know. I want to know” clenching her fists in a ball.

Scott fought with himself as he bit his lip, “I’m sorry…I just can’t tell you. You don’t want to know, trust me”

It was all she needed to confirm that something was up and she wanted to know right now, “Sc-” just as she was going to say his name her vision was consumed by darkness. What she didn’t know was Derek snuck up behind her and knocked her out. Stiles and Scott looked at Derek in shock as he caught her in his arms.

“Dude! Why did you do that?” Scott shouted “What are we going to do with her?”

“Never mind that, do you imagine how pissed off she is going to be when she wakes up?” Stiles gulped in fear as his brown eyes glanced at the older wolf, “You are gonna regret doing that to her”

Derek pushed their comments aside, “She doesn’t need to know anything. Whatever she says to you, pretend you don’t know what she is talking about. We are going to take her home and I am going to show you why you can’t run to your little friends who you think can save you.”

Scott pursed his lips looking at his friend that was unconscious knowing this was best for Yesenia and for him. He didn’t want to drag the teen girl in the shit he was going through because if she was dragged in then he knew that Alba would soon be dragged in along with everyone else. He rather not have people start discovering what was going on, much less Allison.

Anyone but Allison.

This was the best, he thought and he couldn’t express how horrible he felt for seeing the hurt that was etched in Yesenia’s eyes as she demanded to know what was going on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. I hope this makes up for it, I just didn't want to force myself to write because when I don't I come up with great ideas haha I hope you like the little action Yesenia gave to Derek ;)

Thanks for the comments ya'll

RealTalkProject (ahaha I think anyone would feel like a stripper on a pole. Me too, it's one of my favorite scenes and I always laugh when I see it. I hope you like this one and yes I am just as lazy as you are when it comes to updating.)

hachie (No Sen doesn't take authority well it's either like what she says or she will beat the crap out of you haha she hates being told what to do. There is more threatening in this chapter and I find it quite funny that Stiles does get threatened a lot. I think Stiles would have wet himself being around two hostile people at the same time XD Jackson is always a total douche)