Spark Bonds and Love Songs

Three

I found myself in the lower part of the base in the brig. as I was walking past the cells, I noticed Ravage curled up in one of them. "Rav, what are you doing down here?" I asked.

"Red Alert," she growled.

"RED ALERT!" I called.

"What? Is someone hurt? I- Get away from that cell. You could get hurt. The con is vicious. You may have managed to full the others, but you have not and will not full me," he said,

"Why is Ravage locked up?"

"She was plotting to assassinate Prime," he said.

"What?"

"I saw her crouched behind Optimus."

"SHE'S A FUCKING CAT BOT! CAT'S CROUCH AND POUNCE FOR NO REASON WHAT SO EVER SOMETIMES!"

Ravage sent me an image of her target, when she was crouching. It was a ball of wires. "Really?" I asked.

"Feline instincts," she said sheepishly.

"She was just messing around. She wasn't going to attack Optimus."

"I can not be sure of her intentions. She was a c-"

I walked over to the control panel for the cell and using my blades climbed up it. I created a gash to hold on to and once I had a solid hold on it with my regular arm, slammed my blades into the control, causing the energon beams holding Ravage captive to fade out. She trotted up beside me. "Walk with me," I said. We left the brig, a glitched Red Alert on the floor.

"You are upset," Ravage observed.

"Yeah."

"Is it because of the scout?"

"Yep."

"Would you like me to terminate him?" she asked.

I bubble of laughter escaped me. "No, but thanks."

"May I ask what he did?"

"Used the bond to control my anger."

"To control it without your consent."

"Uh huh."

"Although I agree with you that it was a very rude and inconsiderate gesture, it is not at all unheard of."

"I don't care. I have free will. I am allowed to be angry."

"He can feel your anger though. Is it wrong of him for not wanting to feel it?"

"No, but there are better ways to go about it. I grew up with my family, trying to control me, to get me to think a certain way, to act a certain way, to feel certain things. I am never going through that again."

And you will never have to.

I sighed, when I heard him over the bond. He had been eaves dropping, or maybe I had just been projecting. I didn't know. I let out a sigh.

"Go, Jazzy is with Wheeljack right now. That is, where I am heading."

"BRENT!" Ratchet screamed as I walked past his medbay.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT RATCHET?!"

"I am getting really fragging tired of onlining bots you make glitch."

"And I am really tired of your constant bitching and shit attitude," I replied.

"You will not make a-"

"LEAVE ME ALONE! I HAVE ENOUGH FUCKING ISSUES WITHOUT YOU HOPPING ON MY HYPOTHETICAL DICK TOO!"

He pulled a human sized wrench and threw it at me. I dodged it and picked it up, before throwing it back with my Cybertronian arm, lodging it right in his face plating. "AND THINK ABOUT IT NEXT TIME YOU THROW A WRENCH AT SOME ONE! IT'S GETTING REALLY FUCKING OLD!"

I walked to my room and slammed the door behind me. I turned and saw Bee standing there. It was his room too.

"No more emotion control. I promise, but other methods are acceptable right?" Bee asked.

"Right," I said.

I was still peeved from everything else.

"Because I don't like you angry. When you're angry, I'm angry, and I don't like being angry," he said. He walked over and hugged me. I hugged him back. He rubbed his hand up and down my back. After a minute he slipped it up under my shirt. "So other methods were acceptable, correct?"

"I think I agreed to that," I said.

He kissed me. "How about this one?"

"Yeah, I like this one," I smirked, laughing, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Me too," he said into my neck, before kissing it.