Spark Bonds and Love Songs

Four

“OH SHIT!” I screamed, as I ran like hell. Energon was dripping from my shoulder strut, where one of the twin tried to take my arm off.

“FEMME YOU ARE FUCKING SCRAP!” the twins’ holoforms echoed tearing after me.

“BEE!” I screamed, heading towards the main hangar. Sure they should use there bipedal modes there, but there was bound to be some bot they had to answer too. If Bee was there, I had a line of defense. “FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!” Plus I need Ratchet.

I didn’t even have a clue why the twins were chasing me, just that they were. I saw blue of out the corner of my eye. “BLURR!” I ran over to the bot’s holoform and grabbed him from where he was talking with a soldier. “Sorry I need him!” I called.

He easily kept up with me.

“Brentwhat’swrong?”

“Sides and Sunny are gonna kill me and I have no clue why,” I said running.

Just then I saw blonde up ahead. “DAMN IT!” I let go of Blurr and turned left. I found a stairwell and headed up stairs. I ran onto the cat walk. Sunny and Side’s altmodes were in the main hangar. One twin had deep gouges all over his altmode. The other was missing it’s tires and were up on cement blocks. “IT WASN’T ME!” I shouted hoping the twins would listen.

“Yeah right?” they scoffed.

“BEE! RATCHET! PRIME! FUCKING HELL! PROWL! RAVAGE! JAZZ!” I ran down the other end of the cat walk and was met by Ravage. “Thank Primus Rav,” I said, catching my breath.

“What’s wrong?” she asked. She appraised my shoulder. “You are wounded. Was it adecepticon?”

“No, I got blamed for a prank. The twins are after me. Fucking trying to take a nap and damn near got my arm ripped off.”

She growled. “Come with me. I shall take you to Jolt. Ratchet is in a meeting. I kept looking over my shoulder. They were going to mess around with their alt forms for now, so until then they were stuck with holoforms and although holoforms were stronger than normal humans, they still had no chance against Ravage.

“How come you did not fight them off?” Rav asked me.

“I was asleep, when the dicks got me, so my arm was messed up, I was groggy, and they were armed. I didn’t even do it.”

We got to the medbay and Jolt was sitting there seeming quite pleased with his self. “Jolt,” ravage called.

“Yes, Con?” he said.

Ravage ignored the con comment. “Brenton is injured.”

He turned and saw me. “What happened?”

“Two pit spawned fuckers, who I am going to melt down and cast into a mother fucking statue!” I raged.

Jolt picked me up and set me on a berth, before activating his holoform and working on my arm. “So what happened?”

“Lambo twins happened. I got blamed for whatever happened to them despite the fact I had nothing to do with it, which is horse shit.”

“What happened to the twins?” Jolt asked even though he was focused on my arm. Entirely too focused.

“YOU BASTARD!” I screamed.

He looked up eyes wide. “I-“

“I’M GONNA TURN YOU INTO A DAMN PILE OF SCRAP YOU WHORE!” I yelled.

“They were messing with me, so I gave them a taste of their own medicine.”

“I thought you were friends.”

“That doesn’t mean anything to them. Everyone is fair game. The only mechs they don’t mess with is each other.”

“You’re gonna fix my arm. I’m gonna slag the twins. Then I’m gonna let ratchet slag you. Then I’m gonna light your ass up.”

“What the hell did they even do to you?” I asked. What could result in such sever retaliation?

“The twins stole one of Wheeljack’s old projects. It was a disruptor of sorts. They kept him stuck in his altmode with messed up signals for two weeks,” Hotrod explained, “It was pretty funny though.”

“Tell those twins that when I see them next, I’m gonna make though gouges look like scratches,” I said. I hadn’t seen a lot of Rod or talked to him. I had heard about him. He was friends with pretty much everyone although he could be a little arrogant not as the twins.

“Hey, I’m not messing with you. So I here you and the Bee bot are like an item.”

“Yeah. We’re bonded and engaged.”

I looked at him waiting for his reaction. He raised his servos up. “Hey, I don’t judge. Want me to get the Bug?”

“Nope, he’s already on his way,” I said. I felt him nearing me through the bond.

He sped past rode and his holoform appeared next to me. He glared down at me.

“What?” I asked.

He pressed the button behind my ear. “Oh,” I said sheepishly. Then I narrowed my eyes at him. “Then how come I didn’t feel shit coming from your end of the bond?”

“Too strong… On your end,” he said through gritted teeth. His voice had for some odd reason gotten even worse in the past few days.

I reached up and put my hand on his face. “Stop talking, until Ratchet figures out what’s wrong.”

“I actually have a few theories of my own,” Jolt said.

“No cause you’re a dumbass,” I snipped.

About forty-five minutes later, I was good to go. I got up tested it out and glared at Jolt. “Have fun with Ratchet,” I said.

Just then the twins in their holoforms appeared at the entry of the medbay.

“YOU TWO!” I seethed.

“Don’t hide behind Bee!”

“I didn’t fuck with your alt modes. I swear to Primus, but you did nearly rip off my arm, so I am going to get you back.”

“You didn’t?” Sides asked.

“No, cuntwad. I might have threatened to, but I didn’t.”

Sides believed me. “Sorry,” he said. He looked at Bee, who was ready to kill him.

I walked over to Sides and punched him dead in the face of his holoform. I was satisfied, when the holoform made a crunch. I then kicked him in the groin. “Break my fucking arm again and it will be a lot fucking worse!”

I turned to Streaker. “Don’t come near me femme,” he said. I responded by grabbing the nearest thing, which was a screw driver and launching it at him. It him him right in the arm. I then walked up and kicked him too. “Don’t fuck with me!”

As I turned to leave the Medbay I looked up and saw Ratchet looming over us, twiliring a wrench dangerously in his servos. “The twins pranked Jolt and he pranked them in return. They thought it was me and broke my arm so I kicked them each in the crotch broke Sides’ holo nose and lodged a screw driver in Sunny’s arm.”

“IT WAS YOU!” the twins screamed looking at Jolt.

“And you should check out Bee’s voice it’s getting worse,” I suggested.

Bee gave me a look. “Tr… Trai… aitor.”

“That so did not help your case,” I said, “but I only tell because I love you.” I leaned up and kissed him.