You've Got My Heartbeat Running Away

Was it... Australian?

“Oh thank god,” Katie sighed once we saw a sign that we were quickly approaching LA.

“It’s only been two hours!” I shot at her playfully.

“In a car… with you,” she countered teasingly.

I sent her a taunting glare and continued to drive on. She’s never been a fan of LA… or actions sports for that matter. But she’ll see. I usually try to make it out to X Games at least for a day every year. And this year, I got passes for all four days! And my best friend was coming with me. How exciting was that?! I couldn’t wait! A long weekend with my best friend and super cute guys all around. What more could I ask for?

Once we checked into our hotel, she seemed to loosen up a bit. It helped that our room had an awesome view. It was pretty close to the top floor. I could only imagine what it would look like once night fell.

“Come on, lets go!” I nearly squealed as I tried to pull her out the door.

“Where are we going? I didn’t think anything started until later tonight?” she questioned, trying to put all of her weight down to stay planted.

“Don’t you just want to go and hang out? There’s so much to do!” I countered.

“No! You’re going to chase after some guy and leave me all alone,” she huffed.

“I will not,” I assured her.

“You do all the time! I swear every time you come here, you always pick up some guy!” she complained. She’s bringing me down now!

“I won’t. I promise. If I do, you can…”

“Smack you… multiple times!” she cut me off.

“Fine,” I sighed teasingly.

“I swear if you do…”

“I won’t! Come on. Lets go… burning daylight,” I huffed and pulled her along with me.

We hopped back in my car and started for the Staples Center. That’s where everything was going on tonight. It’s going to be so much fun!

While Katie and I made our way around everyone, I felt her body language shift. She seemed to be ok once again. There we go. I like this attitude much better.

“You two ladies look familiar…” someone spoke from behind Katie and I… with an accent. Was it… Australian? Hmm…

When I turned around along with Katie, we saw a little cutie. He had curly hair spewing out from under a black hat with a bright green Monster logo on it. He had a bright smile… that was smiling at Katie. To go with that, he had big brown eyes. Someone has an admirer.

“Are you two cheerleaders?” he went on, looking at the two of us sideways.

“For the Chargers,” I spoke up.

“Knew it. I’ve seen you girls before,” he smiled, mostly at Katie. “I’m Bilko,” he added, extending his hand to Katie first.

“I’m Katie and this is Kylee,” she actually spoke up.

“And I was just going this way. You two can have a good chat,” I smiled while giving Katie’s shoulder a quick smack and then taking off.

I know she has a boyfriend, but it never hurts to talk to a cute guy. Now, I just need to find one… but I didn’t see any. Most moto boys are cute. But there weren’t any in this best whip contest. Damn it… maybe I’ll have more luck tomorrow. It’s the supercross race. There’s bound to be a few cute ones roaming around. And Kylee is all for cute supercross boys…
♠ ♠ ♠
My dinners here so I had to hurry with this... i'll proof and make a set once I'm done! lol

Ky

comment???

KATIEEE!