Status: Work in Progress

Your Song

Nothing's Changed

I swerved into the next street hitting near ninety as I zoomed down the street in my Ferrari. Its miracle it still drove as fast, seeing as it was holding four werewolves, and we aren’t exactly lightweights.
“Damn, Jake you sister is a crazy driver” I heard Quil whisper to my brother.
“She always was, Jackie always had a thing for fast cars. While I like antique cars like my rabbit, she would always go for the sports cars and stuff. Actually, Jackie was the one who bought me the rabbit for my birthday for I could drive. She knew rather then buying me a working car I would have more fun if I got to rebuild it on my own” he said.
“You should have seen his face when he came home to a jacked up rabbit and a box of new tools in front of his house with a big bow on it, dad took pictures of his face when he saw it. I was glad he liked it, I got a huge letter of thanks from his a couple days after” I said to Embry and Quil, as I turned to drive along the street leading to Emily’s house.
I knew who she was through dad, as well as that she’s the alpha’s imprint, she has scars adjourned on her face, and that she’s known as the pack mother since she’s always cooking for them.
But I decided not hint to knowing anything, so I had asked Jacob for directions the entire drive feigning not knowing where we were going. “So, Embry, Quil, tell me about yourselves. How much has changed since the last time I saw you guys?”
“Nothing much, besides you know growing to be hot and muscular young gentlemen” Quil said cockily as he flexed his muscles when he said “hot and muscular”.
Jacob rolled his eyes as Embry feigned agreement with a smirk on his face, nodding. “Oh is that right, do all the girls know you take steroids, cause you know that they shrink your”
“We aren’t taking steroids, okay sis; and I really don’t like this topic so subject change please?!” Jacob interrupted.
Embry being the peacemaker asked me about Paris, and not once did we deviate from the topic after that. I always liked Embry, while Quil was the perverted jokester, Jacob was the leader and mechanic, Embry was always the calm level-headed one; I’m glad to see that hasn’t changed no matter what life has thrown at them.
“So what have you guys been up to lately? You guys are still in high school right?” I asked them, interrupting their debate over what radio station to listen too.
“Yeah, we’re juniors now. We rule the school” Quil said crossing his arms as he tried to look cool, though the effect was lost on him since he was squished in the back of the car with Embry beside him.
“I thought seniors ruled the school?” I retorted raising my eyebrow as my lips tilted in a small smile.
“Well, since most of the p- of our friends are seniors, we’re cool kids. That and I mean look at us, we have girls drooling over us everyday at school” Quil said cockily.
“Is that right, Jacob and Embry have girls drooling over them? But not you of course right because when they get past the muscles all that’s there is an empty head with no brain but lots of hot gas” I said to him as I pulled to park in front of a quaint small house with flowers growing in the yard.
“Hey, I take that as an insult” he said getting out of the car the same time I do. I leave me door open to Embry could got through my way, then lock the doors before I turn to stare at the house. I don’t need to smell the air, to know that the whole pack is in there.
Today’s going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like, but i would appreciate comments. If i don't get any it makes me think that nobody likes the story so i might give up on it. And i would also like to mention that i have decided for the story to take place during Eclipse, before the fight against the newborns. I was wondering if i should make Jackie hate Bella as well...please comment!!!