Promise Yourself, That This Isn't All We've Got

I'm in a trance for that one slow dance

That was one sick show. From what I heard, the boys have been around for a while now and I never heard of them before. I'm lame. The band was just perfect and the lyrics were so deep. I completely fell in love with the band.

"That was awesome!" Marion yelled as she ran towards the butcher. The alcohol in her system had her a bit hyper.

"Guys that was really good, I just need to do some calls and you'll be signing with a kickass label." That voice didn't seem familiar, I turned to find a short good looking guy. I think I've seen him before.

"Are you serious Pete?" Mike asked unable to believe it. Wait, Pete? Yeah, It's Pete Wentz. Now I´ve definitely seen him before. Fall out boy a pretty rad band, I've been to a couple of their shows with Geo- My night was so good until his name crossed my mind. "Hell yeah!" He said grabbing a drink from the table "Now lets go celebrate!"

After greeting Pete, dink in hand I was looking desperately for Marion. Where the hell did she go?

“Hey! Where were you? I was looking for you.” A smile appeared on William's face as he saw me.

“I’ve been looking for Marion. Where is she?”

“She’s with the Butcher in the dressing rooms, and from what I heard, they won’t be out in a while.” He said with a grin.

I let out a giggle. Yes I do giggle. I looked down at my drink “I really don’t feel like going out. Do you think you can drop me home?”

“Come on Crystal, you can’t do that to me. I promise you’ll have fun, please?” He begged with puppy eyes. How can you say no to William, specially with that pleading look.

I rolled my eyes as I give him a smile “Ok, I will. But I won't get wasted again.”

He nodded. “Aren’t you forgetting something?” He asked smiling hopefully at me.

I pulled gently my hair as I try to think. Preppy habit. Bite me. “No, I don’t think so.”

Sad look along with a little pout adorned his face. “You are the only person who hasn’t congratulated me.”

This was just the perfect excuse. I jumped to his arms and give him a tight hug. “I totally forgot, I’m happy for you.” I pulled away to press my lips against his soft lips.

“Gross! If you need privacy get a room.” Mike interrupted with a grin, heads snapped around to stare at us. I pulled away quickly turning red, I looked back to Willam again.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to do that” Another big fat lie. He simply smiled telling me it was ok.

“Aw, you're blushing, isn’t that sweet?” I looked down as Sisky teased.

“What’s going on here?” Butcher interrupted with Marion behind. They both had wild sex hair, she tried to fix it with her hands, but their sweaty shirts didn’t lie.

“We are going to a club for some drinks, want to come?” William chimed in, Butcher and Marion discussed for a while.

“We have better things to do” Marion grinned to the Butcher.

“Come on, you can’t be serious, I don’t think the Butcher in bed is good enough to prefer him over your friends.” Mike argued, he pointed at the butcher “I mean just look at him” The Butcher made a silly face making everyone laugh.

“Seriously we have to go” Butcher said leading Marion to the door, as he waved we all walked to the cars.

We all walked down through the sidewalk. Once in line to get into the club, I realized that Sisky and I had the same age. I’m slow, yeah I know that.

“Hey guys, I just realized that Sisky and I are underage.” Everyone studied us and nodded.

“Don’t worry babe, just stick with the business and everything will be just fine.” He said with a smirk holding on to my hips.

“Bug off Sisky, she’s coming with me.” Sisky released me resigned. William put his arms around my shoulder “You don’t look underage, but stick with me, you know just in case.” with hesitation I finally wrapped his waist with my arms, not that I really minded.

“You guys make a cute couple” Michael said with his cute aussie accent.

I blushed as glances shot me “We should try it.” I suggested with a smile.

“So is this a date?”

I kissed his cheek as the bouncer came over. “Id's?” Most of the guys pulled out ID's. Bad, cheap, fake ID's of course. He stared at me. William took this as cue to tighten his arms around me. I sense trouble. Pete said something to him that I couldn't really hear. The bouncer finally let us in. I'm guessing Pete used his influences.

The music was loud, and I stumbled every few steps cause of the dim lights, fortunately William was still holding on to me.

“Hey guys lets get a table on the VIP section” Pete had to scream so we could hear him. We followed, and as soon as we sat at the table, the waiter asked what would we drink. I ordered a Liquid Marijuana, William took a Caramel Apple, and Mike a Tequila Sunrise, I don’t remember what the other guys took.

Our drinks came and Pete picked up his glass “To The Academy Is, a band with a promising future.” The shots were gulped down in four seconds, literally. Conversing and joking is what we did at the table for a while. After the third drink we all headed to the dance floor.

It was a difficult task to squeeze our way through the intoxicated, sweaty people. I saw Mike, Sisky and Michael dancing with random girls, Pete hooking up with a blond girl. William had been by my side all the time. The song changed and we got closer, he pressed my body against his, holding my hips. And I could feel my heart spead up.
Again the song changed to a slow melody, the lights dimmed even more, which seemed impossible. Our finger ended up intertwined as we danced fluidly. I would've never thought he was such a great dancer, he seemed more like the clumsy type. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he rested his hand on my waist, I felt my heart beating faster than ever in an unhealthy way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Has anyone seen Beckett dance? Cause I sure haven`t =P