Sequel: Design Your Universe
Status: Active

Rule the World

Me, Myself, and my Memories...

It's been six years...

~~~
Six years since I have seen my family. I can’t complain because I brought this upon myself. I had a choice; either become king and pretty much have my family leave me, or take my families side and not become king. In the end, I chose to become king. At the time I thought that if I became king I could make life for them better. Apparently I was wrong.

They turned their backs on me when I became king and I haven’t seen them since. I wonder everyday how they are doing. Wish I had a way to talk to them. Especially my little brother Pete, I missed talking him like I used to. We were so close before. He was my best friend.

I miss Amy just as much... I thought miserably. But none of us could've saved her.

No you're lying to yourself dammit! You could've saved her. You know you could have...

I looked behind me at Kat who shifted positions. I smiled seeing her hair fall into her face. I could tell that her hair being in her face was something that annoyed her. I stood up and walked over to her. I gently brushed her hair out of her face.

Seeing her face, I didn’t like the look on her face. She looked as if she was terrified or in pain. I reached out to wake her up but she shifted positions once me causing me to draw my hand back. She relaxed and smiled slightly. I smiled, leaned down and kissed her on the forehead.

I walked slowly over to my window. It was dark out now and the moon was high in the sky. I turned from the window and walked over to my door. I opened it slowly and walked down the hall. I needed to clear my mind.

I took the necklace that was around my neck which held a key to the door I now stood in front of. Pulling the key from my neck I put it in the lock and twisted it opening the door. I walked slowly through the door. I hadn't been in here for a long time. Over a year. I thought to myself. This room was empty except for the piano in the center.

No one has ever been in here but me. No one has ever played this piano but me.

Walked over to the black grand piano which was covered up with a black cloth cover. I pulled the cover off letting it drop to the floor and sat down on the bench. Thinking for a few minutes and debating on whether or not I should play, I finally laid my fingers on the pure white keys. Hitting one note it echoed through out the room. I hit a second key, then several more. Each individual not seemed to echo as if it were the only note hit.

It sounded rather eerie but it was beautiful. I don't know how long I sat there and played but quickly all that was on my mind seemed to disappear. As I continued playing I softly mouthed lyrics for the song of the top of my head.

Silver, the moon high over pond of water calm and dark
Woe, mist, the breath of the dragon, sweeping down mountain side
All still, the day asleep, the sun rests in nest of the Gods
Afar high adventures await me, I hear my brothers calling

Spring is here and the ice breaks free
The endless sky and open sea
I will sail where the Raven will lead me
Fly on black wings, high and free
I shall return with the wind the day
From high adventures, swelling sail
Autumn red comes to Asa bay...
♠ ♠ ♠
Bathory- Ring of Gold
I love this song RIP Quorthon (this will only make since to Kylee and I)

Just imagine this played on piano. That's what Thomas is playing.
... At least in my head...

So who do you think Amy is?

Lyrics credit also goes to that song.