Sequel: Design Your Universe
Status: Active

Rule the World

The definition of the word ‘apocalypse’ is this: The complete final destruction of the world, especially as described in the biblical book of Revelation. An event involving destruction or damage on an awesome or catastrophic scale.


How could we have been so stupid? So blind not to realize we were burying ourselves alive in a grave under our precious technology, steel, and evolution. The more we tried to take from this earth, the more and more suffering we caused ourselves and the more we were buried ourselves under pride, selfishness, greed, and lust. We wanted to be better than the person standing next to us.

Yes, the war of 2012 was catastrophic. But it did not happen the way it is described in the Bible. Millions of people died, and much of the earth was stained in blood, but their God didn’t save those who followed Him...The war left behind the destruction of technology and the human race’s advancement.We still kept our knowledge, but now it is more advanced.

At the time of World War III, all seven continents were fighting against each other. They tore apart everything, sending us--in a sense--back in time to where nature still rules.

Seven kings rule the seven kingdoms of Europe, Asia, Africa, Antartica, South America, Australia & North America. Seven people out of anyone who was still alive after the war, who were strong enough to rule.

The people today once again live off the land. We nearly killed our earth; we almost lost the second chance to live for many more generations. Mass suicide--we were merely a few years away from signing our own death certificate.

This is our way of life now.

Seven rulers... one of them might just be the end of this world as we know it.

Title Credit: "Rule the World" by Kamelot
Rated 'R' for: Language, Violence, & Whatever else may show up. ;)
We do not own Kamelot, but we own all original characters and plot. Any resemblance, with real people, living or dead, is coincidental. Enjoy! :)
©A Tout Le Monde. & ©Hawkeye;
(Usernames may vary.)
Layout credit to Schizzy R. Follese