Sequel: Design Your Universe
Status: Active

Rule the World

You're Mine...

Recap: Spring is here and the ice breaks free
The endless sky and open sea
I will sail where the Raven will lead me
Fly on black wings, high and free
I shall return with the wind the day
From high adventures, swelling sail
Autumn red comes to Asa bay...


Kat

I found myself once more in the grand hall that I had been in before. This time it was not bright like it had been the first time. There was no illumination that made the walls glow. The walls themselves weren’t even white. They were a dark gray and the columns at the archways under each of the four large doors around the room were jet black. It was actually very beautiful. It was still dark but there was the slightest hint of moonlight from somewhere. I jumped suddenly feeling an arm wrap around my waist from behind.

‘’I see you found your way back to my home…’’ a voice I did not recognize whispered.

‘’Wh… who are you?’’ I asked in a shaky voice.

‘’Oh you don’t know who I am? That’s kind of disappointing,’’ he replied laughing. I rolled my eyes I was done with his shit already.

‘’Turn around so I can see who the hell you are then,’’ I said trying to get out of his grasp. He just pulled me back to him resting his chin on my shoulder.

‘’Hmm... I’m considering it.’’ I tried pulling away from again only this time I found myself being pushed against the wall. His blue eyes mirrored my own dark eyes. I suddenly felt mesmerized. His eyes were so… pretty… I couldn’t look away. I felt myself falling slowly and my eye lids were getting heavy. He laughed evilly and smiled a sinister smile.

‘’You’re mine…’’ he said whispering in my ear.


I jolted up to find myself in a soft bed. A bed softer then my own which I did not think was possible. Where am I? I asked myself looking around. The fire place was still lit but it was dimming.

When did I fall asleep? Thomas and I were in his study talking… This must be his room then. But wait, where is he? I looked over to the door to see it was open.

I threw the covers back, got up and walked out into the hall. The farther down the hall I heard the faint sound of a piano. Where is that coming from? I didn't walk much longer until I found the source of the beautiful music. The door was cracked. I silently pushed it open to see Thomas with his back to my playing a grand piano. I smiled as he finished the song sighing.

''Nice playing,'' I said softly but loud enough to hear me. He didn't jump like I figured he would. He simply turned and faced me. I caught his glance. There were several emotions in his eyes alone but what stood out the most to me was the pain and regret. I took notice to that instantly.

''What's wrong,'' I asked quietly walking towards him. He turned from me as if he hadn't heard me or saw me coming towards him. I placed at had on his shoulder. He looked up slightly.

''What are you doing up Katariina?" he asked in a tired sounding voice.

''I heard the piano,'' I said leaving out part of the truth. ''Why are you still up,'' I continued.

''Couldn't get to sleep,'' he replied bluntly. I sighed smiling slightly and sat down on the bench beside him.

''It would help if you if you actually tried to sleep.'' I said laughing as I wrapped my arm around him. He smiled and hugged me back.

''Yeah I guess it would,'' he said getting up. I did the same.

''Would you like me to walk you back to your room,'' he asked softly wrapping an arm around me. I normally would've been annoyed but it really didn't bother me.

''No that's alright I thought I'd just accompany you back to yours!'' I said laughing.

''What are you gonna do watch me to make sure I actually do sleep?'' He asked raising an eyebrow at me as we walked back into his room. I laughed.

''Well I didn't plan on doing that but maybe I should!'' I said sarcastically.

''I wouldn't mind,'' he said trying not to smile.

''That bed is big enough for two,'' he said with a cocky smirk.

''Sorry babe not before the first date!'' I said with a equally cocky smirk.

''Are you sure about that?'' He asked faking disappointment.

''Yep, I'm sure,'' I said grinning as I turned from him to walk to the door.

''Aw, damn I was hoping to get lucky,'' he said wrapping his arms around my waste. What he did next I was not expecting. We both laughed hysterically as he threw himself and me onto the bed.

''Dude! Not cool you almost scared me shitless!'' I said smacking his arm.

''Sorry,'' he said wrapping his arms around me again. I smiled and faced him.

''You're evil,'' I said smiling.

''How so?"

''I... I don't know.'' Thomas smiled down at me brushing my hair out of my face. I looked into his eyes. Longing slightly replaced the sadness but the regret was still there.

''Well,'' I said pulling away from him some. ''We should get to bed.''

''Yeah... we should,'' he said letting go of me as I got up.

''Good night,'' I said softly.

''Good night Kat.''
♠ ♠ ♠
I've not updated in a while. Sorry for that. Getting back on track so we can get to the good parts.

Kat's getting more used to Thomas' company isn't she?

Who is the person at the beginning of the chapter??? :)