Sequel: Cruel Fate
Status: COMPLETE :D Read Sequel!!

Dependent on Life.

Pizza!

I packed my stuff and Mandy helped I knew she wanted to cry I could sense it but I didn’t say anything, she would give me the occasional fake smile trying to pretend she wasn’t sad but I saw right through it. 

I know “Jimmy” Would ask her about my scar and how I got it and anything else he needed to know, probably how crazy I could get or something like that, I wasn’t usually quiet and calm whenever it came to me having to leave to go with another family I was stubborn and angry because I hated to leave. 

‘Come on honey it’s time to go.’ Mandy pushed me towards the stairs knowing I didn’t want to go. 
‘Mandy wait, I need you to promise me something?’
‘Yes Jasmine what is it?’
‘I need you to promise me you won’t shut this place down, I want to work here one day just like you I want to help kids like me, promise me you won’t give up?’

‘Honey I won’t give up until the day I die.’ She touched my left shoulder making me flinch at first and she noticed this. ‘Jasmine he won’t hurt you like they did, he isn’t like them he is your father Jasmine and you have to promise me you will try to trust him?’ 

I let out a long sigh. ‘Okay I’ll try, I promise.’ I walked down the stairs with my two back packs and stood at the front door of the orphanage, saying goodbye to my friends promising to come and visit. 

Then I saw the four men and Jimmy walk out the door smiling and Mandy walk them outside, giving me only a few minutes to say goodbye to Lucas the oldest boy in the house he was like a brother to me we shared a room together seeing as I was the second oldest.

‘Avenged Sevenfold? That’s your family? Which one Jas?’ Lucas said holding me in a tight hug. 
‘I have no idea what you just said but the tall one Jimmy or something?’
‘Jas, you remember that song I showed you on the piano? And I said I went to a concert the next day?’
‘Uh that song that sounded a tad bit weird?’

‘Yes that one! Jimmy the tall one is the drummer and he also sings and plays piano, after I showed you that song the next day I went to their concert, they are called Avenged Sevenfold Jas! Your Dad is a drummer!’ Those words shocked me a little as he smiled so happily I haven’t seen him smile in so long. 

He hugged me once more before letting me go, I could have sworn I saw a tear fall from his eyes. Probably just the light or something? 

I walked out the door and up to Mandy she was already in tears, I dropped my bags and gave her one of the biggest hugs I had ever given, she returned the tight squeezing dropping a few tears on my bare shoulder. 

‘It’s ok Mandy I’ll visit soon I promise.’ I whispered so that no one else heard me I felt her head nod in agreement. 
‘Okay go on now, before the water works start again.’ Lucas said comforting Mandy and pushing me towards the car where the four men were now buckled in all except Jimmy. 

He went to pick up my bags but I beat him to it giving him a slight smile, I put my bags in the back next to shortest man and sat next to the guy with the snake bits, he smiled at me I didn’t know whether I should smile back or not so I just sat down and buckled my seatbelt. 

It was a long drive to where we were going and quiet except for the random coughs and sneezes coming from the front seat where a tatted up man with black spiky hair sat. 

I had my head phones on listening to just random songs that played. "Wake me up when September ends." - by Greenday come on and I smiled to myself a little, the guy with snake bites noticed this and I turned my head to look at something in front of me.

I couldn't look at the front with the driver looking at me and smiling, so I looked out the widow to my right, then looking over at Jimmy I noticed he was sleeping silently he looked like I did, I became aware of the fact that me and him have the same eye colour and I had the same shaped nose and other little things but that could have been pure coincidence. 

Just as I was looking up at him the man with the shades went fast over a speed hump causing the sleeping giant to thump his head on the window and jerk awake, looking around and blinking a couple of times looking down at me when our eyes meet I snapped my head forward and stiffened. 

‘Sorry Jimmy forgot you were asleep.’ 
‘Sure you did Matt, sure you did…’ Jimmy said giving him a glare. ‘What time is it?’

‘Just around six sleeping beauty, we are stopping for dinner who’s up for pizza?’ The men in the car cheered as the person in the passenger said this and then they all turned to look at me I felt all eyes on me.  

‘Jasmine you hungry for anything?’ Jimmy finally broken the silence of stare as the car came to a sudden stop, I nodded slowly not to wanting to actually talk. 

Everyone jumped out from the Black SUV and headed towards a small pizza place, I saw their faces light up when we got closer but Jimmy stayed walking behind me as the four hungry men order the food and argued over what to get. 

‘Jasmine, can I talk to you for a second?’ I heard his voice from behind me say so sweetly. I turned and he was gesturing for me to walk with him so I followed. 

We walked until we reached a park and he sat on the blue metal bench and told me to sit down with him. ‘I don’t want you to feel awkward around us jasmine; I’m going to make this work. I will do whatever it takes to be everything you want me to be, and if you’re angry then be angry at me not your mother…It’s a long and hard story to tell but you will know, I just want you to make yourself feel comfortable.’ He sounded like he was convincing himself not me. He put his head in his hands and breathed a long breath. 

‘I am comfortable…’ I said making him lift his head up fast, shocked by the sound of my voice seeing as these were the first words I have said to him. 

‘You can talk?’
‘I can also sing; scream and yell like any other human being.’ I smiled at him trying hard not to laugh. 

‘I sing too! How come you didn’t say anything before?’
‘Well because I didn’t know everyone’s names, I didn’t know what to call you and I didn’t know what to say, I mean I didn’t know how to bring it up.’ I paused for just a moment. ‘Who were the other guys though? I noticed the guy with the shades from one of Lucas’s poster he had on his wall, underneath it said M.Shadows?’ 

‘Oh that’s Matt!’ Jimmy said jumping to his feet and grabbing my arm to follow him. ‘Come on I’ll introduce you to them!’ 
♠ ♠ ♠
Double dose Tuesday (:
Ahh I love Tuesdays !
If your lucky I might update three times today (:

Sarah - Elizabeth xox!