Sequel: This Ends Now.
Status: Sequel is coming your way soon :D

Forever Hold My Heart

Not everything is permanent

When I woke up I was in a huge room, I could tell that the sun had come up not that long ago. I actually didn’t feel good at all, my lower stomach was actually where all the pain was coming from. I tried to get up but I couldn’t handle the pain. What was happening to me? I got into a fetal position and squeezed my eyes shut.
I tried to get up but only ended up leaning against one of the night stands for support. I heard a knock on the door and then it opened. It was Jack and in one hand he had a glass of water and in the other he had a medicine bottle.
“Whoa take it easy there,” He said as he walked over and place the glass and the bottle down. He then helped me back onto the bed. “Take two of these.”
He handed me a glass and two pills, I just looked at him.
“It’ll help with the pain,” he said and I took the pills and swallowed them.
“Is Devin okay?” I asked and I winced
“Don’t even worry about him, he already went back to camp to continue his job. He hasn’t completely healed but he’s fine.” Jack said
“Where are we?” I asked
“Well its the same house we were at last night, don’t worry all the Royals that live here have been moved to a different house. It’s too dangerous to have any Royal living here anymore.”
“What about the book?” I said and I could slowly feel the pain subsiding
“What book?” Jack asked and that’s when I got up
“Who else is in the house?’ I asked
“Julian, Adam, Landon, and Charlie,” Jack answered
“Charlie? Why does that name ring a bell?” I asked
“He’s a Custos and I think he was one of the guys who went after you the night of the masquerade.” Jack said unsure.
“Oh you’re right I,” I winced “remember who he is.”
“You really shouldn’t be so careless,” Jack said as I continued to walk towards the door.
“This is important,” I said
“Katelyn wait,” Jack hurried after me as I started jogging towards the stairs. I quickly ran down the stairs but was stopped by Charlie.
“Is everything okay?” He said, Charlie seemed more like of a business type. He had dirty blonde hair with a clean shave. He was probably in his early 40’s or late 30’s.
“Yes I just need to get something outside,” I said
“What is it?” he asked
“It’s a book that a latronum gave to me,” I said
“A Latronum? Why?” Charlie asked
“I don’t know but when I passed out I must have dropped it and I left my gun in the forest.” I said
“Alright then we’ll come with you,” Charlie said and we went outside.
I could kind of remember where I had passed out.
“I think I can see it,” Jack said as he jogged over. I saw him lift up a little black book.
“That’s it!” I called out. He then jogged back over and handed me the book. I slowly flipped the pages. It was like the books that kept record of every Custos who has died, except this was a record of living latronums.
“I don’t understand,” I said handing the book to Charlie.
“What is it?” Jack asked
“It looks like a book with a record of Latronis Animae.” Charlie answered
We all looked when we heard the gate open and a car pulled up the drive way.
“Its Julian and Adam,” Jack told me and I nodded. As the adrenaline started to fade I began to feel really weak again. I put my hand on Jack’s shoulder. “I tried to tell you not to push yourself.”
“I think I’m going to throw up,” I said and Charlie felt my forehead with the back of his hand.
“Put her in the car I’m taking her to a specialist.” Charlie said and Jack picked me up.
I could see Julian and Adam waiting as we got closer. I could feel panic set in, last time I went to a ‘specialist’ I came out marked for life.
“What’s going on?” Adam asked
“Charlie’s going to take Katelyn to a Specialist,” Jack said
“Oh so does that mean we don’t have to do mall watch today?” Adam asked
“We still have mall watch today, Charlie is the one that’s going to be taking her.” Jack said as Julian opened the passenger side door. Jack placed me down on the seat, I didn’t have much energy to try and run so I went with my second best bet.
“Adam, come here.” I said and he walked over, “Come closer.”
He got closer and I leaned forward to whisper in his ear.
“I want you to call Mathew and tell him that Charlie is taking me to a specialist.” I whispered
“Why?” Adam asked
“Just please do it, its my only chance,” I said and that’s when Charlie got into the drivers side. Adam closed my door and I watched as he hurried inside of the house.

The drive was quiet, my head was spinning. Why was I feeling so sick? It couldn’t have been the dart because I was already feeling like this before I was hit. I felt as if I was coming in and out of consciousness.
One minute Charlie was driving and the next he was carrying me in the building. I tried my very best to stay conscious and was successful enough because I was on a bed and I could hear Charlie talking. I tried to open my eyes but they’ve never been so heavy before.
“So what’s wrong?” Charlie asked and an unfamiliar voice answered
“Her body is rejecting the surgery. When we did the procedure we snipped the fallopian tubes and then closed them off with a electric current. It seems that somehow her body has opened up the closing and is slowly bringing the fallopian tubes back together.” I assumed the voice was from a doctor.
“So the surgery has been reversed?” Charlie asked
“To put it simply yes.” The Doctor replied
“Well then go back in there and just take her ovaries out, I don’t care.” Charlie said and with that I tried to lift myself up. I needed to get out of here.
“I can’t let you do that,” I heard someone say.
“Mathew, what are you doing here?” Charlie said
“It happened once and I can’t let it happen again,” Mathew said and I felt someone picked me up. I barely opened my eyes and it was Travis.
“You know that this has to be done.” Charlie said
“No it doesn’t,” Mathew said
“You’re doing the wrong thing,” Charlie said
“We’ll see about that,” Mathew said. I was the put in the back seat of the car.
“Where-” I started
“Shh just get some rest we’ll take care of everything,” Travis said and I couldn’t fight it anymore.

When I woke up I was in my bed. I sat up except I didn’t feel sick at all I felt perfectly fine. Relief washed over me and I started to cry.
“Katelyn, what’s wrong?” Adam asked as he climbed up to my bed. I controlled myself a bit and wiped away some tears.
“I just feel better you know?” I said
“So when you feel better you cry?” Adam asked confused
“It’s hard to explain.” I said
“I’ll just go with it,” Adam said and he pulled me into a hug ten seconds in he was making fake sobbing sounds. “I can try to feel better with you.”
“I don’t even want to know,” We pulled apart from our hug and looked at Jack.
“You wouldn’t understand, it’s just hard to explain.” Adam said and Jack just walked
away. I started laughing, it felt good to be laughing. “So does this mean you’re feeling upset.”
I just started laughing even more.
♠ ♠ ♠
All I have to say is I can barely keep my eyes open. I stayed up writing this for you guys. I"m dying, so enjoy.