Sequel: This Ends Now.
Status: Sequel is coming your way soon :D

Forever Hold My Heart

I guess I can see the cursed part of this.

After I straightened my hair and did my makeup. I had gone in the shower room to get dressed, I had asked the guys to turn around but I would catch them glancing even though I didn't even start getting undressed. I had decided on a black dress I had to wear my toms, but whatever. I just had to work with what I had. I ran back to our room. I opened the door without even knocking and closed it behind me I looked up some of them were getting dressed. I immediately turned my back to them.
"Sorry," I said I felt a blush creeping to my cheeks. I heard some of them chuckle. "Tell me when I can look."
"Are you ready to go?" Blake asked me.
"Yeah I just need to get my purse," I said
"You can look now," I heard Blake say and I went to my stuff. The guys looked good, bet they were hoping to hook up with a girl or something.
"Katelyn hop on," Julian said leaning over so I could jump on his back.
"No, my dress will ride up." I said and he smiled. Then someone lifted me up bridal style. It was Adrian I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Please don't drop me."
I felt like we were ninja's. The way they would check the hallways before running and finally when we got to a field they sprinted to a wall. Adrian pushed me into Damien's arms and Damien jumped over the wall. I would never get use to that, on the other side we were on the outside of the parking lot. We all walked until we hit a parked truck. There was a guy in the driver's seat, the seating arrangement was very awkward or for me at least. In the front it was the new guy, Eddie and Julian. The rest of us were in the back but I was sitting on Damien's lap.
"There's this new club, girls there are pretty hot," new guy said
"That's what's up," Julian said pounding fists with the guy.
"Who's the chick," new guy asked
"Katelyn, Mike; Mike Katelyn," Julian said introducing us.
"Katelyn, why does that sound familiar." he paused, "Oh the Custos girl that saved Leah."
"Well if one thing hasn't changed it's how much word gets around." Blake said
"So how was it fighting a Latronum," Mike said and I tensed up. I felt my phone vibrating it was a unknown number. I handed it to Blake. Saved by the phone.

Fortunately for me the rest of the ride there had nothing to do with me which I was thankful for. I was starting to think that I had made a mistake. Why did I ask if I could come? I didn't feel comfortable or like I didn't belong. We had met up with a couple of other gals and then walked inside. We sat down at a table. Everyone got up to go dance except for me and Eddie.
"Why don't you go?" I asked him
"Why don't you go?" he asked back
"I have no one to dance with," I shrugged
"Neither do I," he said
"Look that girl over there is eyeing you up go ask her to dance with you." I said and he smiled and just got up. I felt dumb afterwards I should of asked Eddie to dance with me but I was stupid like that. I can't believe I was stuck at the table, even Damien was dancing with someone. We barely got here and I already wanted to go back. I looked at my phone it was barely 8:25.
30 minutes later
I still had no one to dance with but I was currently in the bathroom. Staring at myself trying to understand why I decided to come. I walked out and as I was about to sit down at the table someone tapped my shoulder.
"Would you like to dance with me," The guy asked, he had shaggy black hair. I nodded and we headed out. Music consumed me I could feel the bass deep in my core. I was never a dirty dancer and I didn't plan on being one with a stranger.
"What's your name," he leaned in just to say it in my ear. I knew people knew who I was so I lied.
"Kat," I said
"I'm Nate," he said and we kept dancing without a word. As time went on we slowly got closer but nothing raunchy. I think I respected myself too much. After what seemed like forever he grabbed my hand and lead me back to his table. At first I thought he had got the wrong message and wanted to hook up but instead all we did was talk.
"I've never seen you around before," He said
"Yeah I'm not from around here," I said and that was true.
"Oh I guess that explains it. Are you visiting or did you just move here." He asked
"Just visiting," I said
"Well that sucks, you should consider staying," he said and I smiled.
"I don't know," I joked
"well then," he laughed and he just stared at me and I looked down and smiled. "You're very beautiful."
I looked up at him.
"Thank you," I said
"So who were those guys you were with they're pretty dumb." He said
"They're my friends and what makes you say that?" I asked
"They are letting a good one slip away," he said and I blushed
"Are you always this charming?" I asked
"Honestly I'm charming in general but for you I'm extra charming." he said I started fidgeting with my phone. I unlocked it to check the time, is was going to be 10. Then Nate grabbed my phone, I was about to say something but I saw him type in a number. Then he put his information as he saved himself as a contact in my phone.
"What makes you think I want to keep in touch," I said with a bigger smile then before.
"Well when you change your mind you know where to reach me," he said. I felt a little guilty, I knew I wasn't going to call him after this. He probably would feel rejected. I was looking at his eyes I couldn't tell what color his eyes were because of the lighting but I think he got the wrong message because he was leaning in. He was about to kiss me but then I was pulled away. It was Damien.
"We have to go Royals have crashed this club." He whispered in my ear. I looked at Nate who looked upset with Damien.
"I have to go," I told Nate and just as he was about to tell me something. Damien had already pulled me away. We quickly got into the truck but it wasn't till half way there I heard screams no one else heard them. I reacted and tried to open the car door.
"What the fuck," Damien yelled. I kept hearing the cry for help but Damien wouldn't let me go.
"What the hell is going on dude," Mike yelled
"I don't know, stop it Katelyn we have to get back," Blake said helping Damien hold me down.
"She might be having an attack," Eddie said
"Hurry up we have to get back," Blake said I kept trying to fight them off but Damien was practically sitting on me holding me down. The cries only got louder and more intense, and soon I, I started seeing images. I tried to fight harder but Damien's grip only got tighter. When we pulled up in front of the camp I managed to slip away for a while I started running in the direction of the screams but Damien had tackled me down.
"I can barely hold her." Damien yelled then someone was helping him. Before I knew it we were already in the field and they were running back to our room. The minute we entered the hallway Devin was standing there waiting for us. I was still struggling against Damien and the person holding my feet.
"Where did you guys go? Let her go," Devin said he sounded so intimidating but the minute they put me down I started to run. I could hear the person crying out I could tell it was a boy. Images kept flashing through my head I was running so fast. I jumped over the wall and into to the parking lot a car almost hit me but I kept going I was just about to run out of the parking lot. When I felt this pain in my neck, I dropped down on my knees. I crawled to the fading screams until I couldn't hear them anymore. I could feel myself go pale I slowly got up and I just stood there. The last image I saw was some ones throat being slit open. I couldn't see their face or the person who did it. I felt the sudden urge to throw up, but I didn't. I felt so cold so numb.
"Katelyn," I heard Devin yell he was standing in front of me while I stared off in the distance. But then Devin's phone rang. I could hear the person on the other line, he sounded like Mathew.
"Devin the latronum's have taken a Royal," Mathew said
"I think Katelyn can hear them," Devin said and he snapped his fingers in my face trying to get me to come back to earth.
"They killed him." I whispered I was so cold I was trembling. I was so scared I didn't understand why I knew this but I did.
"What?" Devin said.
"What did she say." Mathew asked
"I don't know if it's accurate," Devin said
"They killed him," I repeated more to myself. "It's so cold."
"She keeps saying they killed him," he said.
"I'll call you back, we're starting a search." Mathew said and the line went dead. Devin put his hand to my face.
"Your freezing," Devin said. I was so cold my bones were beginning to ache. He picked me up and we walked through the gate. He ran to my room and he sat me down on my bed. All the other guys were on their beds. "Katelyn?"
"It's so cold," I whispered and he laid me down on my side putting a blanket over me. I only started to shake more. "They slit his throat."
He touched my cheek with the back of his hand.
"You're only getting colder," Devin said and he sat me up and cradled me in his arms. "Blake get me more blankets. Damien bring me a bucket of hot water. Adrian get me some hand towels. Eddie get me some soup. Do it fast."
"My bones hurt." I whispered.
"I know you're freezing, don't fall asleep on me Katelyn." Devin said. When the guys came back they helped Devin. They dipped the towels in hot water and laid them down over me. Devin was feeding me soup but I was still freezing. I found myself getting sleepy, my whole being was in pain. "Fuck, Daniel go turn on the showers as hot as they can go."
I could barely hear Devin's phone ringing. He had Blake put it on speaker.
"hello" Devin said into the phone.
"Devin, we found Pierce the Royal, they killed him," I heard Mathew say.
"Mathew you need to come back Katelyn's body temperature is dangerously low. She shutting down." He said.
"You need to bring her to the body it's the only way." Mathew said and before I knew it Devin was running with me in his arms. I don't really remember what happened other then Devin continuously yelling my name until he began to whisper. But when I woke up, I was horrified I was holding a dead boys hand, he had blood all over his neck and shirt collar. I let go and fell back as I scooted away from him. I felt someone lift me up.
"It's okay everything's alright," Devin said and I started to cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot! I stayed up just for this part. Enjoy.