‹ Prequel: Sexy? Why yes I am.

When Light Dies, Darkness Awakes

Fifteen: Ironic

Here I was sitting on the couch with the laptop on my lap looking for a job. I figured since I got out of this eleven year coma I might as well get back to working. That kind of doesn’t sound like the old me, right? I mean, yeah, I wanted to go out and party, but somehow I feel more obligated to getting my own place. The more I look at Ren when we have these family dinners, the more I realize there is just way to many people in this house for me to even get close to him. I remember when he was little, all he would do is cling on to me and Kari and now it’s just Kari. I don’t understand why, but it kind of hurts me to realize that. I’m still in the process of seeing Ren as a grown man. It’s somewhat difficult. I still see my little five year old Ren pouting and putting up a fight every time Jayden got close to Kari.

Ren walked into the house without even giving me a second look and went right into Kari’s room and slammed the door shut. That’s my problem…he’s not quite in MY territory. I’m somewhat in his, so I NEED to get my own place, that way it’s far easier for me to put him in his place. Jayden seems excited every time we go do something together. Even if it’s going to go fix something in the house, or to just go for a jog. This kid can’t keep up for shit, but he’s got spirit. He’s the kind of guy girls push away from because they think he’s trying too hard. He’s got no problem in the looks department, but as far as effort goes, he’s got to work on his own façade, his own mask. Everyone has a mask they wear in front of others, but for some reason Jayden doesn’t have much there. He’s as pure as it comes. Well, I don’t know if he’s a virgin or not, but mind wise he’s more free than most.

Vonia walked into the house and quickly came over and gave me a kiss before walking into the kitchen and making herself a salad. Every time I look at her, I feel like she’s deteriorating. She and I are in our thirties, not even close to dying, yet she’s looking weak. I never stayed with Vonia because of her looks, sure it was part of it, but the big reason on why I stayed was mainly because she was strong. She was the one girl who wasn’t afraid to put her fists up to Nadia. I never thought in a million years I’d see someone stand up to Nadia the way Vonia did. I want Vonia to be that strong woman I came to fall for...

Yeah, I’m actually admitting to myself that I love this woman.

I got up and set my laptop down before wrapping my arms around Vonia’s waist as she washed dishes. I saw her lips curl up to a smile, but she said nothing.
I tugged lightly on the strings that kept her dress tightly on her. She stiffed slightly and I then lightly trailed my fingers down her neck, and slowly down her shoulder.

“I can’t…” she whispered out softly.
“Don’t worry; I’ll still think you’re beautiful.” I said and then kissed her neck.

A tear slipped down her face and her dress fell to the ground.

It’s sad to think that the reason why she wasn’t sleeping with me, is because she doesn’t feel confident about her body anymore… I want her to gain back her confidence and be the woman I fell for… so fucking bad.

I pulled her up and sat her on the counter, and then slammed her hands back on the wall as I grinded up against her and sucked roughly on her neck.

I think I miss the past a little too much. Who ever thought I’d be asking for the past and not the future.
The next morning I got up quietly and early and got all ready for my interview. I walked out of my room and walked towards the door and I saw Kari standing right by it with coffee in her hands and a hazelnut muffin.

I smiled at her and she gave me a big smile back. Somehow Kari and I ended up clicking right away once I woke up, and it makes me rather happy considering I wasn’t awake for a full five years like I was for Ren and Jayden.

I took the coffee and the muffin and placed a kiss on her cheek and said, “Thank you.”

“I..love you Daddy.” She said in her light cute voice.

And…I suddenly feel old even though I’m nowhere close.

Maybe Kari was the ideal daughter I had pictured in the back of my head, I don’t even know.

I started my trip to the big ass corporate building and now here I am looking up at it. I sure as hell hope they don’t just have desk jobs, but projects as well. When I got in I didn’t even get a second to sit down, the assistant ushered me into the office of my interviewer.

When the chair spun around and I saw who it was, my jaw dropped pretty fucking far down to the ground.

“Hello Nate.” She said with a grin.

“Trixie.”

Her grin widened.

“Jack’s little sister is the one who is interviewing me.” I said with a slight laugh.

“The girl you fucked you mean?” She said and loosened the tie on her blouse a little.

I couldn’t help but to shake my head and chuckle some more.

Her short blonde hair barely touched her shoulders before it curled up outwards and her brown eyes sparkled flirtatiously.

I was clearly speechless.

“So. How have you been?” I said with a slightly uncomfortable laugh at the end.

“I just got a divorce.” said Trixie still playing with the ties of her shirt.

“Ah, sorry to hear that…” I said.

“It’s convenient actually.” She said biting her lip.

“Oh?” I said in surprise.

“I have you here in my…office.” said Trixie.

“Yeah, looking for a…job, you know.” I said trying to prompt her into the interview.

“You aren’t one of the head bosses here, are you?” I asked. In the back of my mind I was really worried. Not easy to stay faithful when a girl is trying to jump your cock.

“Ah, no. My brother is though, I’m just filling in for him.” said Trixie.

I sighed in relief.

She gave me a look that said, “Really? Really Nate?”

“Sorry!” I said and laughed a bit.

“You got the job.” said Trixie.

“Huh?” I said confused.

“Jack really wants you to work here Nate.” said Trixie.

“I’m glad he’s not still holding a grudge against me for taping his sister.” I said while nodding my head in approval.

It then got quiet in the room.

“You’ve been eyeing my ring for awhile Nate.” said Trixie.

“Uh, well, I u-Just tell me if you’ve got a woman that’s wife material.” said Trixie interrupting me.

I looked down at the ground and then back up into Trixies brown eyes with my blue.

“Yeah, and she like ruby’s and the diamonds that are surrounding the ring you have right now are just right. It’s just a ring that would suit her.” I said before turning my head and looking out the window and then up at the ceiling. Anything to just avoid fucking eye contact…

“It never did suit me, and I’m just going to end up throwing it away because it reminds me of my ex husband… I can make a deal with you Nate…” said Trixie.

“What’s the deal?” I asked.

She had her top open and her breasts propped right out of it.

“Fuck me like you did last time but even…harderand I will give you this ring.” said Trixie while looking at me right in the eye, not moving in the slightest.

It felt a little surreal but it didn’t take me long to agree.

“Deal.” I said and immediately shoved everything off her desk and picked her up and threw her on her desk.

I slid her skirt up and took her pink panties off before pinning both her wrists down and trailing my fingers lightly down her body…and slowly to where she wanted me to be…

….

Afterwards we put all our clothes on and she placed the ring on her cleared off desk.

“Deal is a deal.” She said as she buttoned up her shirt.

I grabbed it and began to walk out.

“Oh, and Nate?”

I stopped and turned.

“You start tomorrow at eight thirty.” said Trixie with a flirtatious smile.

I nodded and continued to walk out.

It really is ironic how I screwed another woman to get a ring for another. Then again I guess that’s just me. The most fucked up guy in the whole damn world. God. I wonder if Ren’s anything like me when it comes to these things…
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading.
And I am so sorry it took me this long to update.
But I keep my promises =) The chapters will keep on coming.
And hopefully I will have one more chapter out this week. ( I HOPE)
Thank you for reading!
COMMENT!
(it's what keeps me going!)
I've been busy working, but I got some time, so I wrote the next chapter.
Comment ^_^