Status: Hope you enjoy comments and views are much appriciated

Alexandria Genesis

Chapter 3

"It's so good to see you too Lollie and you too Lillian." "Bleh, call my Lily, Lillian isn't me." She walked away. Lollie looked at me. "So let me see your mask." I blinked. "What mask?" I asked dumbfounded. "Well this is a masquerade. I guess I didn't say that in the letter, sorry. Here, this one matches your dress." She handed me a green mask with jewels in them.

"Come on." She grabbed my hand and led me to ball room. There were a grand amount of people there.

"Well how have you been?" Lollie asked me. "Good, you know focusing on my teachings." "That's good; I've been just trying to please my parents." I laughed. Lollie always had to be the good one, well since Lily was on the loose side.

"Well Lovi, I must go. You know people may start wondering where I'm at if I don't mingle." She turned and called someone's name and then walked away.

I walked over to where the food was at. Really too fancy. I asked for a glass of cider and then went to stand in a corner. I sipped aimlessly at the drink and listened to the music.

"Hello." I heard a soft voice whisper. I looked up. He was tall, very much so. "Yes?" "May I ask why you stand in the corner alone?"

"Uh, I'm just not accustomed to this type of setting. Why are you not dancing?"

"Well I do not know anyone here. Well my parents seem to know the Lord and Lady of this manor but that's about it."

"Well what is your name?" I asked. "Micajah, Micajah Levingsworth." He outstretched his hand. I gently took it and he lifted it to his lips and softly kissed my hand. I let it drop and smiled at him. He looked down at me seeming to look at my eyes. I let my lids fall, trying to hide my eyes.

"Why cover your eyes, they remind me so much of mine." I looked up into his eyes. They were a dark purple. "How is it possible that you're eyes are the same as mine?" I whispered.

"You must have the gene." He replied. "What gene? What are you trying to tell me?" "First tell me your name."

"It's Lovina Sherry." "My mother had mentioned your name when speaking of this. Does your mother have purple eyes?" "Well yes, I look like my mother in fact."

"I see, well this intriguing. We must talk more on this. I would love to speak to you more about this. Here," He turned and retrieved a napkin and pulled out a pen from his pocket. "This is the address to my town house; please do not be a stranger."

He handed me the napkin and then walked away. I tucked the napkin into the top of my dress.

"Tsk, tsk, I don't think your papa will be very happy that you're conversating with the infamous Micajah Levingsworth." "It is not any of your business on whom I talk to." "Someone is grown up. Are you not sixteen tomorrow?" "Yes I am. Now if you don't mind I would like to be going now. May I please use your phone?" "Of course, right this way Miss Lovi." She led me to the where the phone was. She let me be.

I dialed my manor and got Mae. "Mae please send for a car to come pick me up. I am quite bored here." I hung up and then went to sit outside.

"Do you not freeze in this weather?" "Macajah, what is it that you are doing outside?" "My question first please?" "Actually I feel quite warm." He pulled the cigarette out of his mouth and a cloud of smoke emerged.

"Now mine please," I said. "I have gotten bored and tired of this ball and Lillian relentless flirting is annoying to me." So Lillian has feelings for this Micajah.

"Do you plan to marry her?" I asked. "Marry her? Ha, I laugh at this idea. Lillian is such a creature that needs special attention that I am not willing to give her." I smiled. He put out his cigarette and threw it on the ground.

My car finally arrived. I told Micajah a farewell and he reminded me to not be a stranger. I think I shall go to his city house; I am-well as of tomorrow-sixteen. I think I can make my decisions on my own.

When I got home mamma and papa had resided to their bed. I undressed and went to bed. I was rather tired. Maybe balls weren't so special after all. Mamma could’ve told me they leave you so tired afterwards.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only three pages: the first two were both four with about 800 words each..sorry to disappoint. Comments at least one for the next chapter and at least four more readers. :) I is hopefully O.o