Status: Hope you enjoy comments and views are much appriciated

Alexandria Genesis

Chapter 4

When Mae came to wake me up, I was already awake. I could hardly sleep. I kept thinking about this Alexandria Genesis gene. What was it and why did I have it?

"Mae please bring mamma in here." Mae left and arrived a few minutes later with mamma. Mamma turned to Mae. "You may go." Mae left the room. "Mamma sit." She sat down on my sofa. "What is the Alexandria Genesis gene?" I asked. She looked taken back by it but she composed herself.

"Who informed you about this?" "That is not of importance now, but please answer my question." "Well darling, this Alexandria Genesis gene is something that occurred with my mother, may her soul rest in peace now, but it leaves the females in our family with purple eyes, pale skin, dark hair, and we live for a great amount of time. We're hairless on every part of our bodies, well besides our heads, and disease will not strike us."

"Mother why have you not informed me about this sooner?" I asked. "Lovi, well me and your father just wanted to keep-" "Keep me in the dark. Mother I had a right to know about this." I stood up. "Please go, I cannot bear to look at you now when you have been lying to me for all of these years." She stood and left.

Mae came back in. "Mae please get a car ready for me, I have business out in town." I got dressed and pinned my hair up.

I found the napkin where Micajah wrote down his address. I walked downstairs and out the front door.

"Take me here please." I handed the driver the napkin and he drove off.

"Miss Sherry, wait time shall I pick you up?" The driver asked once we got to my destination "Please pick me up at three."

He came and opened the door for me and helped me out of the car. I took a deep breath and slowly let it out.

I walked up towards the door and rung the doorbell. I heard footsteps approach the door. "Uh hello?" A lady asked. "Oh yes, I am Miss Lovina Sherry. Micajah Levingsworth invited me to come here at anytime I wanted. And you may be?"

"I'm Micajah mother." Yes I could see it now. Pale skin, dark hair, purple eyes. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Levingsworth, may I come in?"

She didn't answer right away. "Oh yes, please come in." I walked into the house.

Micajah was sitting in a light green sofa smoking a cigarette when Mrs. Levingsworth led me into the living room. "Hello Micajah." I said. He hadn't noticed I was in the room. He immediately stood on his feet. He grabbed my hand and gently kissed it, the same way he did last night.

"What a pleasure to have you here Miss Sherry." "Well you did say to not be a stranger." He let go of my hand. "Please have a seat, you must be tired from your travel."

I sat in the smaller sofa across from him. "No not tired." I lied. As I had said before I didn't sleep very well last night and it was because of him. "So what will you like to discuss. Oh mother-um-will you please excuse me and Miss Sherry, we have things to discuss." She rolled her eyes. "You know Micajah you are not too old to get a spank on your tush."

"Mother!" He exclaimed. She chuckled and left the room. "So Miss-" "Please call me Lovina." He smiled. "So Lovina, what is pondering your mind today?"

"Well, my mother informed me about this Alexandria Genesis gene this morning, so I am well aware of what we are per se." "What do you think about it?" He stood up and came closer to me. "I think, it's about time someone had finally told me about it." He came even closer and sat next to me.

"Lovina, well not to get off topic, but you are quite beautiful." I instantly stood. "That is enough Mr. Levingsworth. I think I shall be going now." He stood as well. "I apologize Lovina, I am just a man of impulse and action, and speak what's on my mind." "Well get that thought off of your mind. This a meeting of business and not pleasure." I backed away from him.

"Please won't you stay, I do enjoy your company quite so." I relaxed. "I shall stay, but only because I told my driver to pick me up at three." He smiled again. My scowl stayed on my face, but I focused on him. He was quite handsome, but not that I was showing any feelings towards him.

He had curly black hair and of course pale skin and purple eyes. He was tall and slender. He was very graceful with his moments and just the way he stood seemed as though he was graceful. Not that I cared.

"Now Micajah a question if I may?" "Of course, anything for you." "How old are you, surely my parents would not approve of me spending time with an older person, but you mustn’t be that old if you were invited to Lollie's ball. But then again she does favor older men which may explain why she-well as much as you told me-favors you. But then you have an innocent face like a-" I was cut off.

His hand covered my mouth. He stood behind me with his arm wrapped around me. He came to stand in front of me. "I am but the age of seventeen, just turned it today." My eyes widened. Today too was my birthday. "But for Lovi, my sweet Lovi, I'll be any age that you want me to be."

And that was the start of Micajah and I relationship. When he proclaimed to forever be mine.