Status: I'll update more chapters if you comment... ;)

My Arranged Marriage to John O'Callaghan

Chapter Fifteen

Same Night

Emily was in front of Gibby’s house it was about 10 at night, she felt so hurt, so angry and so lonely. She took up courage in leaving the O’Callaghan’s but she had to admit even though she left there at 8pm, a mere 3 hours ago she missed them, even John…More so John. Feeling tears roll down her cheeks she walked to Gibby’s front door, taking a deep breath for courage she knocked and heard some movement inside the house. Emily started second guessing herself should she have left? Well he was treating her like a dirt bag, like a less than worthy throw rug that had the right to be beaten whenever he wished. Where is the real John she knows? The John who could be kind, comforting and warm…When he wants to be that is... Maybe she never knew John after all, the door opened.
“Millie?” Austin asked shocked, Emily felt a relief so acute at seeing her best friend she dropped her bags and fell into his arms.
“Millie, what’s wrong, please tell me” Gibby said gently holding her against him.
“John he- he…” she sobbed and Gibby saw her bags.
“He didn’t kick you out did he?” Austin growled angrily and Emily shook her head that was lying against his chest.
“No… I-I L-left” she stuttered and Gibby took her inside the house, he sat her down on the couch and went back outside to take her bags.
“Tell me what happened baby girl” He grabbed her hands, she took a shuddering breath.
“We were doing fine, really getting along and then his parents-” her voice broke and Austin squeezed her hand in encouragement.
“…His parents told us both that our engagement should be announced in 3 weeks and the party in 6, he got so angry… I told him to calm down and he yelled at me, pretty much telling me that I meant nothing to him and that he never ever wanted to marry me” she said looking down.
“And what did you say?” Austin asked,
“I grabbed his collar and brought him face to face with me telling him never to speak to me that way again, then I went upstairs.” She told with a small sense of pride at having told John off.
“Damn girl you told him off” Gibby joked making Emily give a small self- deprecating chuckle,
“What happened after that?”
“Well, I don’t know, I was crying upstairs for about fifteen minutes and afterwards I felt a hand on my head and it was John, he then practically crushed me against him in a hug, telling me to forgive him and that he didn’t mean it. But I was so angry I said no and started packing and he kept trying to stop me-” her voice broke again and she wiped the tears away,
“He tried to stop me, I was about to give in and then his phone went off and when I asked if he was answering it he didn’t reply so I grabbed his phone and it was Carrie… then I just left” she buried her face in her hands and Gibby went down on his knees and pulled her in a hug.
“I’m sorry I came here, I-I had nowhere else to go” She said miserably, Austin cupped her face,
“Don’t apologise Millie you’re like a sister to me, I will always want you to come to me when you’re hurt.” He said in a very caring voice and the he kissed her forehead.
“Thanks Gibby, would it be alright if I crashed here tonight?” she whispered,
“You mean we can have a sleep over?” Gibby said doing a girl voice making Emily genuinely smile,
“Yes Gibby we can have a sleep over” She rolled her eyes when he jumped up and down.
“YAY MARSHMALLOWS, MOVIES AND PILLOW FIGHTS!” he yelled and she laughed,
“Yes, are you sure you’re not secretly a girl Austin?” She smirked and he pouted.
“I’m fairly sure that I’m a guy plus I’m too good- looking and I like girls too much to be one…” He said in a confused voice making her laugh she pushed him away and he grinned at her.
“I’m glad you’re here Millie” He kissed her cheek and left to get his marshmallows.

The next day...

John threw his guitar down abruptly earning surprised looks from his friends, he threw his head in his hands, he could not believe she was gone. What was most surprising was how much he missed her, he didn’t love her but he really liked her and now she’s gone...Gone.
“John are you okay man?”
“Something’s wrong!” John said miserably, making his friends look at each other worriedly.
“Is it Emily?” Pat asked and John winced, he hasn’t told his friends yet.
“Yea...”
“John just give her t-” Brittany started saying and John stood up abruptly, turning away from them.
“She’s gone” was all he said and heard the confused harmony of voices behind him.
“What do you mean ‘she’s gone’?” Kennedy asked slowly.
“She Left...” John ran a hand through his beautiful brown hair.
“Why, what happened?” Brittany asked worriedly,
“We had a fight, I said things I shouldn’t have said and she left...” he mumbled.
“Tell me exactly what happened” Brittany asked in a voice that said he wasn’t allowed to back out.
John told them everything from Carrie’s message to how he found Emily and what transpired before she left, as he retold the part where she asked him why she shouldn’t leave, he groaned miserably.
“I didn’t say anything...I couldn’t say anything it was like I lost my voice at that moment” John felt a hand on his shoulder it was Kennedy,
“You messed up big time buddy, you’re an idiot” he said and John didn’t even get angry.
“Yea I know”
“Do you miss her John?” Garrett asked, while tilting his head regarding him carefully,
“Yes” John said truthfully.
“Do you like her John?” Brittany also asked, John took a deep breath,
“Yes...” he whispered almost scared to admit it to himself.
“Do you know where she is?” Jared asked,
“She’s at Gibby’s...” He answered and all of them were surprised,
“John...You miss her, you admitted that you like her, you know where she is right at this moment, i will just ask you one thing my friend” Garrett said,
“WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?” He yelled and John jumped in surprise.
“What?” was all he could say,
“John Cornelius O’Callaghan, GO GET YOUR GIRL!” Brittany joined and all of them yelled agreement, John felt his heart thump against his chest, suddenly deep in thought he stood up and ran out of the house, jumping into his car and racing down the road, he made his decision; he was going to get Emily Marie Lovisa back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay don't hate me but Team Austin or Team John? I just wanted to know haha
I think this chapter deserves some comments haha =D but what is going to happen ey?

Thanks to these beautiful commenters:
FindAWayToSmile
babygurl94512
littlelion;
SexPanda
cityrockerfashion6
rainy_day_girl

you guys rock my world!!!

befriend? Subscribe? Comment?

131 Readers, 41 Subscribers = * A happy dance from me!*
<3 Emmeline xx