Status: I'll update more chapters if you comment... ;)

My Arranged Marriage to John O'Callaghan

Chapter Sixteen

Me + YOU = what?

Emily woke up and looked at the mess she and Gibby made last night, there were empty pizza boxes on the floor with other types of junk food the sight made her smile, Gibby never changed and he really helped her last night. She missed John, she missed him so much, much more than she thought she would have. But now the question was where did she go from here, should she go back to her mother’s? Or go on a trip / escape? Or should she stay in Arizona? She sighed, if she stayed in Arizona it would make it harder for her, she never thought she would actually like John as much as she did, she felt so vulnerable. Blake had done enough to put her off ever liking anyone ever again; she winced as she remembered her bruised self when she had wanted to end the relationship. Standing up she started to clean up, she kept seeing John’s solemn expression as she was leaving, did he want her to stay? She wanted to but as Carrie’s text message and phone call came through she knew he would probably never feel that way about her, wouldn’t he tell her if she meant something to him? She sighed dejectedly.
“Morning baby girl” Austin said walking in smiling with a cup of tea in his hand, he handed it to her.
“You’re a life saver Gibby” she breathed as she started drinking her tea, only the best morning beverage ever!
“I know how you get if you don’t have a cup and I don’t want mean Millie to come up” he chuckled and Emily nodded, she could get fairly annoying when she didn’t have a cup of tea.
“So Em do you know what you’re going to do now?” Austin asked slowly and Emily sighed,
“No I haven’t the slightest notion Gibby, I-I want to stay here but how can I...” her voice broke.
“You really like him don’t you??” Gibby sighed,
“Yes, but I don’t want to” she whispered.
“Why don’t you want to Millie?”
“Blake...” she answered simply,
“Millie what did Blake do?” Austin asked and Millie felt tears fill her eyes,
“H-he... he was b-” she started tearfully but was interrupted by someone knocking on the door, Austin stood up and Emily went to sit on a chair at the kitchen table, wiping her tears away.
She started hearing voices but she looked out the window, she must have been day dreaming because she thought she heard John saying her name.
“Millie...” she heard it again making Emily frown she turned around and her eyes locked with Emerald green eyes that made her catch her breath. Her heart started beating so fast she was frightened that he might hear it for it was pounding in her ears.
“John...” she said somewhat breathlessly, “What are you doing here?”
“I’m going to go for a walk...” Austin said looking between the two his eyes locked with Millie’s, Austin looked away and then left, John turned towards Emily making her stomach flutter at the intensity of his stare, she looked away.
“Emily...Why did you leave?” John asked confusing her, he knew why she left.
“John you know why, this will never work...” she said despite herself, she wanted it to work!
“That’s not true why did you really leave?” he said taking a step forward she took an equal one backwards, those dang butterflies would not leave!
“I-I mean nothing to you, that’s why” she answered finally,
“That’s where you’re wrong” He said again stepping towards her, she took another step backwards while she frowned.
“What do you mean?”
“You mean something to me...” he whispered in a husky voice, she gulped.
“What a sparing buddy? Or just a random girl you can yell at is that what I mean?”
“No, you are the most annoying, the most frustrating, back talking, Irritating...” John started and Emily was about to interrupt at the insults, but he lifted a hand stopping her.
“The most stressing, gorgeous, caring, lovely, wonderful girl I’ve met and Emily Marie Lovisa...” John his eyes soft taking a large step, standing right in front of her he put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, looking deeply into her brown eyes.
“...I want you to come back with me to our house” He finished and Emily was not only shocked, flushed and surprised but she could hardly breathe as it was.
“Will you?” He whispered as if he was frightened of her answer, she felt her throat clog and she couldn’t speak so she slowly nodded while her eyes filled with tears. What John did was probably one of the most romantic things anyone had ever done for her. John grinned before pulling her into a hug, her arms wrapped themselves around him, her face on his chest, while his face was buried at the top of her head and as her feminine scent swirled around him, he smiled he had her back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know about you guys but i had a serious 'awwww- ing' session for this chapter...
hehe i personally think it deserves comments ;)
so all in all everyone ended up in team John haha

Thanks to these gorgeous commenters:

rainy_day_girl
xxJilliann
blglover4
CaliforniaShadows
cityrockerfashion6
FindAWayToSmile
babygurl94512
littlelion;
DevilKelly
SexPanda
BraceeFaceeJay
AlexAddiction
MMM26
xXLostXSoulXLoverXx

14 of you!! Im overwhelmed by the awesome reception! I love you guys!!!

<3 Emmeline XX