Status: I'll update more chapters if you comment... ;)

My Arranged Marriage to John O'Callaghan

Chapter Twenty- Eight

Thought I was gone?

John’s P.O.V

John opened his eyes and felt something warm next to him, when he turned he found that he and Emily were very close. John without thinking pulled her soft warm body closer to him and wrapped his arms around her, he had to admit that when Emily snuggled a bit closer he felt his heart pound in his chest; he couldn’t help but wonder if she could hear it.
“Morning” came a sleepy whisper, John chuckled.
“Morning, did I wake you up?”
“Umm sort of but its okay” she open one of her eyes and took a peek at him.
“Want to go out today?” His green eyes looked down at her gently.
“Sure where?” She yawned,
“I’m not too sure actually”
“How many people are going?” Her eyes were closed.
“Just me and you, I want to hang out with you today” John whispered in her ear and saw a pink shade rise to her cheek.
“Oh...”
“Well I would like to show you around, you’ve been here for four months and you’ve hardly seen any of this town” He laughed and Emily.
“Wow four months...” Emily said in wonder, it didn’t feel like four months.
“Yup four months of us being supposedly engaged” John said leaning on his arm.
“And the world still doesn’t know that their favourite star boy is no longer on the ‘market’” She chuckled.
“We’ll tell them soon...” John sighed and Emily knew that this wasn’t something he necessarily wanted.
“Mmm” She sighed and kissed his cheek before quickly getting up and darting to the bathroom before John had time to say a word, as she closed the door and leaned against it and sighed before going through her daily routine.

Emily watched as John drove to who knows where, she smiled looking at the perfect weather, blue skies with sunshine. Music started playing on the radio and she grinned as ‘Heaven can wait’ by we the kings started playing, John laughed at her and joined her, both were singing really badly which actually made it all the more fun. As john parked, Emily looked around; John in a flash was at her door and opened it for her;
“Thank you good sir” She curtsied and John laughed.
“My pleasure milady” He bowed making both of them erupt in laughter, John started steering her towards and ice cream shop, as they were about to cross the road to the shop John suddenly caught her hand in his and held it slightly swinging it as they walked...Just like a normal couple would, Emily felt a blush rise across her cheeks and looked down so he wouldn’t see. Both entered the shop and Emily looked around happily, this ice cream shop was all vintage style and looked absolutely adorable.
“What can I get you?” The shop assistant said staring at John and Emily fought the urge to roll her eyes and looked up at the boards.
“I’d like to have a cookie and cream double scoop on a waffle cone please” Emily smile and looked at John.
“Um Vanilla and strawberry swirl double scoop on a waffle cone” He looked away and Emily open her handbag to get her wallet, John cleared his throat and Emily looked up to see an incredulous look on his face.
“What?”
“What are you doing?”
“Getting money to pay?” Emily said with a stating the obvious look.
“No I’m paying”
“But...” She started but John handed 10 dollars to the girl and got the change, Emily sighed.
“Thank you” She mumbled and John raised an eye brow.
“We’re you seriously going to pay?”
“Yes John I really was”
“Wow...”
“What?”
“No girls whom I’ve gone out with ever volunteered to pay”
“Well I’m not just another girl now am I” Emily said
“No, no you’re most definitely not” John looked intensely into her eyes and a pink hue covered her cheeks, she was blushing a heck of a lot today.
“There you go” The girl said handing them their cones, John led Emily to a booth and both slid into chairs that faced each other. Emily looked around to see that all the young people there was staring at the two of them, the boys looked at John in awe and the girls looked at him with unhidden adoration.
“Sometimes I forget that...” She said softly shaking her head.
“Forget what...?”
“That you’re Arizona’s golden boy” She smiled and pointedly looked around the room, John followed her glance and smiled sheepishly at her.
“What do you think of me then if not Arizona’s golden boy?” John asked his green eyes curious.
“I think that you are John O’Callaghan the normal guy from Arizona who is kind, smart, funny, most definitely talented and loves his friends and family and his music...I just I forget you’re famous it seems unimportant compared to who you actually are...” Emily shrugged she wanted to say so much more but didn’t know how to word it exactly. John looked at her with a sparkle in his eyes and an emotion on his face she couldn’t exactly describe; she took a bite of her ice cream and closed her eyes while making a sound of satisfaction. John laughed,
“And May I ask what are you laughing at O’Callaghan?” Emily raised a questioning brow.
“You. Is it really that good?”
“Most definitely...” She smirked and he rolled his eyes.
“Here have a taste of heaven” She held the cone out to him and he looked shocked that she was actually sharing her ice cream with him, but took he took a bite none the less.
“So...?” She asked expectantly,
“Okay, okay that taste really good” John admitted and took another bite.
“Hey now, now don’t eat it all” She said with mock sternness.
“Fine have some of mine then” John said holding out his cone and Emily thought for a second and went to take a bite but as her face came near the cone John press it in her face making her get it all over her nose and face, she gasped at him who started laughing.
“Oh You shouldn’t have done that O’Callaghan...This, this means war” She said maliciously and John’s face dropped in shock as she put ice cream all over his face. By the end of their fight they had one messy, sticky table and crushed cones and ice cream over their faces. John and Emily looked at each other and burst into laughter, Emily looked to around to see that almost everyone was looking at them with amused expressions and some with cameras, Emily shook her head.
“$10 says that this will be all over YouTube by tonight” She laughed and John groaned.
“Here...” John said handing her a napkin, Emily was about to use it when she notice something on it and started laughing.
“What...?” John asked confused, but when she showed him the napkin his mouth took the shape of an ‘0’ For on the napkin was the name of Jenna and a mobile phone number. John grabbed the napkin and cleaned his face with it.
“Oh that girl will be so heartbroken” Emily mused.
“Would you rather I keep it?” He said raising and eye brow.
“NO! I mean no of course not but...ugh I think we should clean our mess up” Emily said quickly knowing that she would go completely red, she went to the front and asked for two wet cloths, John took one and started cleaning the table while she took the chairs.
“I have to go cleanup...” Emily said feeling her face all sticky.
“Me too...” John laughed and both went towards the female and male bathroom.
Emily saw her reflexion in the mirror and had to laugh, she ran some water and washed her face and cleaned some that was in her hair.
“So, we meet again.” A voice said and Emily turned around and faced Carrie.
“Carrie...” She sighed and finished cleaning up.
“If you know what’s good for you, you’ll break this engagement with John...”
“Carrie would you just give it up, did you even love John?”
“That doesn’t matter-”
“It does matter! I won’t let you hurt him!” She said exasperated.
“I’m not planning on hurting him...that much but I will hurt you by showing you that he still loves me”
“He doesn’t love you anymore!” She said fiercely but inside she wasn’t so sure.
“We’ll see...” Carrie laughed maliciously and walked out; Emily leaned against the sink to take a breath. Once she walked out Carrie was nowhere to be seen, Emily felt arms wrap themselves around her from behind, she tense for a bit before the familiar scent that she loved swirled around her.
“You okay? You looked a bit confused there”
“Much better and not sticky anymore” Emily grinned, she decided not telling John about Carrie.
“Shall we?” he motioned to the door.
“We shall” She beamed when he reached for her hand and intertwined their fingers together.
“E-excuse me...” A shy voice said behind them and 3 teenage girls and 2 teenage boys stood there.
“Yea?” John smiled and the girls blushed.
“C-could we, could we please have your autograph?”
“Sure” John said and Emily smiled when the girl’s eyes brighten as John approached them, of their eyes would flicker to her and Emily noted that the teenage boys took a fascination in her, John signed their books and took some photos with them then he reached for Emily’s hand.
“Is she your girlfriend?” One of the girls blurted and then blushed.
“Oh I’m so sorr-” she started to say but John chuckled.
“No she’s not my girlfriend; she’s my fiancée actually...” John said and the 3 girl’s eyes widen even Emily was shocked.
“Aww you guys are adorable, you make a lovely couple.” One of the girl’s commented,
“T-thanks” Emily stuttered and John looked at her amused.
“Well we better go baby...” John put his arm around her shoulders and kissing her temple, Emily caught on.
“Alright then sweetheart” Emily smiled and the girls ‘awed’. John and Emily waved one last time before walking out. Once outside Emily elbowed John which made him laugh.
“You could’ve told me we were acting or something, geez you caught me completely off guard here!” Emily said dramatically and John chuckled while leading her to his four wheel drive, John mumbled something under his breath which sounded a lot like ‘I wasn’t acting’ but Emily couldn’t be sure.

Carrie’s P.O.V

Carrie watched the way John and Emily acted together; she couldn’t deny that both were really into each other, they looked very happy...Fury filled her and she felt such loathing for Emily. Sure Carrie didn’t really love John...Maybe she never did but Carrie had a reputation to uphold and John belonged to her, not some chick.
“Why are you staring or should I say glaring at that couple?” A man said behind her, Carrie turned and studied the man.
“She stole my boyfriend” Carrie answered simply even though it was a lie.
“Oh and I guess you wish the girl to go away right?” Mr. Mysterious said.
“I suppose so...” Carrie flipped her hair as she faced the handsome stranger.
“How about I help you with that?” He said and caught Carrie’s attention,
“How?” She asked interested,
“That girl you hate was my girlfriend and I want her back, so I want to split them as much as you do” He answered and Carrie looked at the man with blonde hair and grey eyes.
“I’m Carrie and I think we have an understanding” she smiled evilly and held her hand out.
“I’m Blake and yes we do” He returned the evil smile and shook her hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
TUH TUH TUH!!!!!!!! Oh boy what will happen, i don't know for you but i feel something bad ;p

I'VE GOT 10 FLIPPING STARS I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Thank you to these wonderfully wonderful individuals:

xxJilliann
SexPanda
Blonderella95
xXLostXSoulXLoverXx
rainy_day_girl
Awesome Asian Girl
blglover4
cityrockerfashion6

You guys are the ones who give me the courage to write!!!

THANKS FOR ADDING ME AS A FRIEND TO:
blglover4
Blonderella95
BraceeFaceeJay
cityrockerfashion6
justme97
MMM26
xXLostXSoulXLoverXx

Befriend? Subscribe? Comment?

264 Readers, 65 Subscribers and 156 comments!!!!!!

<3 Emmeline XX