Sequel: Therapy
Status: prequel!!!

Forget About It

an old friend

"Let's go!" I shouted over to Paula and Leone and the rest of our friends. "I really want to party tonight"

All seven of us started walking towards the big disco tent and the red bull stage where the loud music has already been playing for a while. The booze was drowned quickly and while a small joint was smoked fast, the happy feeling took over.

The feeling of not caring hit all of us and it felt great to just let go and dance with thousands of people you don't know.

Sometime during the night we all lost each other. Paula tried calling me over and over again, but always lost service. I kept dancing with this guy, who has been around me for a while.

My phone went off again and this time I decided to leave the crowd first.

"Where the hell are you?" I answered the phone and sighed; it was pointless to find anyone on a festival and it was even more pointless to find someone when you're or they're drunk.

"I don't know," Paula's voice cried and laughed through the phone, a small smile tucked at my lips. I knew she was okay, but she probably didn't find back to the tents, "Can you come find me?"

"I'll try my best," I sighed, "Give me something on where you might be?"

It was quiet for a second. There was no music playing in her background, so she wasn't anywhere near the big festival party, then I heard her hum, "Just tents."

I sighed, knowing this was pointless. "Try looking towards the festival stages, you see 'em?"

"Yeah, they're right there."

"Okay, turn to your left, you see that big tower of light?"

I heard her agree a small, "Yes."

"Walk towards it, alright? I'll meet you there."

We hung up and I turned in circles trying to orientate myself a little, when I bumped into someone, causing us to fall onto the ground.

"Shit sorry," I apologized laughingly into the dark.

"No problem," a voice chuckled and a hand extended from his obviously already standing figure, “But you owe me something now.”

He helped me up and I challenged the boyish voice, “Oh really? What would that be?”

“Help me find back to the stage?” He asked nicely.

I laughed. My eyes slowly adjusting themselves to the dark and recognizing a tall boy I knew to be in a band. I smiled, feeling overwhelmed and self-conscious. "No way I won’t take you anywhere.”

He sighed with a smile, obviously intoxicated as well. “Oh come on, I'll pay for some beer and get you food?”

I laughed again at the drunken rockstar, who tried to be serious with me.

"You're bribing me with food and alcohol, what are these? The Hunger Games?"

"Hey I know you," Jack came really close to my face, “Wait – Kasey?”

I laughed the alcohol taking over my body and my mind, "About fucking time you remember me."

"Oh my god, what the hell are you doing here?" Jack hugged me tight and I hugged back.

"I live in Germany?” I rather asked than answered, “I’m a visiting this festival with my friends. What are you doing here?”

“We're fucking playing this festival,” Jack chuckled, “I bet you missed me like hell, let’s go catch up!”

Jack was already jumping around me like crazy, and at this moment I wanted to do nothing more than to join him. He's hot, okay? I can't help it.

I rolled my eyes and Jack immediately pulled me into a general direction of somewhere.

"Hold it Barakat," I stopped him for a minute, "Gotta text a friend real quick."

"Gotta text what?" He asked me while I got out my iPhone and texted Leone and everyone else to find Paula at the big light by our tents because I got lost myself.

Jack generally hung over my shoulder while I typed german words into my smartphone. He laughed once or twice and soon we were walking towards the stages.

Not one single security was there, so Jack and I had no problem walking towards the buses.

"Our tour bus is biiiggg!" Jack hold out his hands, as if he was trying to show me how big the bus was. "Do you see it?"

I laughed, "There's like thousands!"

As we walked I realized that no one seemed to be here at all, Jack seemed to notice that, too.

"Where's everyone Kaser?"

I stopped and raised my shoulders, "I don't know!"

"Hey this is our bus, let's go!"

Jack ran off to a big bus, he walked around it to a side where a door was. He punched in some numbers on the pad and the door opened.

We soon realized that no one was on the bus, but nevertheless, Jack got out the alcohol and we started playing games.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am so sorry.

but there's no reason to why i have neglected all of my lovely readers!

i love you if you keep reading :)

veeeeryy much! :D