Status: done :)

This is the Calm Before the Storm

sixteen.

Dan was having another party tonight. Not for anything in particular, I think it was just for the fun of it, but josh was going to be there. Obviously.

It had been a little less than a week since the gig and I’d spoken to josh about twice since. I was getting a little worried because eh was still with Stella, but I didn’t want to ask and seem pushy. I think he got the idea I was getting impatient though because he texted me telling it would all be sorted tonight.

I wanted to dress nice for josh tonight but I didn’t want to go all out slut. In the end though I gave in and wore a short black shirt and a shirt, with tights that looked like suspenders and my litas.

Nora was still ill so I took Oscar with me this time. I promised him there would be fit girls there and he gave in instantly. We walked up to his house, steeping over the various bodies laying outside and quickly made out way to the drinks.

After a few shots to get our confidence up, Oscar said he was going to mingle and I went in search of people too. I first came across dan who informed me josh was here with Stella already.

I tried to not let it show how disappointed I was but dan could read me and put his arm around me.

“Love, he’s gonna fix this, I promise. I know he’s taking longer than a snail, but he loves you and he promised me he would end it with her.”

“I just don’t get what he’s waiting for”

“As cruel as it might be, I think he wants you here when he ends it with her”

“What? I mean I don’t like the girl, but that’s kinda harsh”

“I know” he smiled and then took a sip of his drink.

“Where is he, I need to speak to him”

“Last time I saw him he was in there” and he nodded into the kitchen. I smiled and then quickly walked off to see him in the kitchen. Stella was with him, as well as a bunch of people I didn’t know.

Josh seemed to sense me, and he smiled as I appeared in the door way. I motion with my head for him to follow me, and I heard him make up some excuse about going to the loo before following me outside.

“Dan told me you were gonna break up with Stella here”

“Well, yeah I was going too”

“Don’t josh”

“I thought you wanted me to end it with her?”

“I do, but don’t embarrass the poor girl. Do it when you’re alone. For me, please”

He smiled lightly before taking my hand. “For you el, I’d do anything” he then looked around to make sure there was no one there before kissing me lightly. “Better go get this over with, see you in a bit” he said with his eyebrows raised and I nodded before he went back inside.

I left it a few seconds before going back inside, and when I did I saw josh leading Stella upstairs. She had a massive smile on her face, but she clearly had the wrong impression as to what was going on.

I went and found dan again, who was speaking to Adam. We grabbed more drinks and stood talking for a while until we heard thumps above us. A door suddenly slammed and the sound of thumping coming down the stairs made the whole house fall silent.

“Im gonna kill her, where’s that bitch” I heard a girl scream, and then the crowd parted to reveal a vey angry looking Stella. She was wearing the shortest dress I’d ever seen in my life and in possibly the brightest pink also. She clocked me and began storming over, but dan and Adam stood in my way protectively. “Get out the way twats; I need to speak to that fucking bitch”

“Girls that swear are really unattractive” Adam commented, looking over at dan.

“Yeah, plus it shows what a small vocabulary they, a sign of unintelligence” he said back to him and they nodded in agreement.

“Like I care what tweedle dee and tweedle dum think”

“Ouch” dan said sarcastically and put his hand to his chest. “That hurt”

“Guys its ok” I said and positioned myself between the two of them. I mean I still wanted some protection. I saw Oscar standing just behind Stella looking like he was ready to hit her, but I looked at him and he sunk back slightly, still keeping a protective eye on me. “What do you want Stella?” I asked

“I think you know what, josh just broke up with me and it’s all your fault”

“Hunnie, it’s not my fault he doesn’t want to be with you anymore”

She lunged for me, but dan and Adam got me out the way whilst Oscar held her back.

“Let go of me!” she screamed and tried to wiggle free, but Oscar wouldn’t let her.

“Violence won’t get you anywhere” Adam teased and she struggled even harder. She looked like she was ready to rip someone’s throat out. For a second I felt sorry for the girl. She had just been dumped and now she was being turned into some sort of freak show.

“Guys stop” I said, and they all looked at me like I was crazy. “Oscar, let her go”

“You sure el?”

“She won’t hit me” I said staring into her eyes.

“You wanna bet?” she growled but I didn’t back down.

“She doesn’t want to make it worse for herself, so she wont hit me” I said, looking right at her again. Oscar let go of her but she didn’t move. She just stood there looking at me. I saw her eyes begin to fill and she finally looked down and I saw the tears spill from her eyes. I quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her through the crowds and outside. Thankfully no one followed us.

“Im sorry” she sobbed and collapsed into a heap on the wall. I sat next to her and put my arms around her until she calmed down and was able to speak. “I knew he was using me to get to you, but I really liked him”

“I know. I was wrong of him to do that, im sorry”

“Why are you being so nice to me?” she questioned, her bloodshot eyes looking straight into mine.

“I guess I know what its like to have your heart crushed by josh. It’s not a nice feeling”

“You can say that again, I feel like ive been run over”

“It gets better. You’ll find someone else. Someone who’s perfect for you. He’s out there I know it”

“Sorry I was so mean to you”

“It’s ok, I kinda deserved it”

“No you didn’t, I was just angry.” She sighed and wiped her eyes. “I think im gonna go now, I don’t wanna embarrass myself anymore” she smiled lightly and stood up.

“How are you getting home love?”

“I don’t know, I’ll walk I guess”

“Im kinda over this party too, I’ll come with you”

“I’ll be fine” she sniffed but I wasn’t taking no for an answer.

“Look it’s not safe for you to be out by yourself, lets go” I smiled before taking her hand and leading her inside. “I just gotta speak to someone” I said and we walked around trying to find Oscar. When I did eventually find him he was sat talking to some girl I’d never seen before. I quickly tapped him on the shoulder and whispered I was leaving in his ear.

“Oh ok, you want me to come with?” he replied.

“No it’s ok, Stella’s coming with me”

“You sure that’s safe?”

“It’s fine, I’ll see you later” I replied before we left. We were half way across the law before I heard my name being called and I turned to see josh running after us. “Go wait by the wall Stella, I’ll be back in a sec” she nodded lightly and then walked over to the wall.

“Where are going?” he asked me and then looked over at Stella, “and why are you going with her?”

“She’s upset josh, im not completely heartless. She wants to go home so I’m taking her”

“But I thought we could talk now”

“Let’s just leave it for a few days yeah? Let everything calm down”

“You were the one that wanted me to break up with her and now you want us to wait to be together?” he asked astounded.

“Just a few days josh, not forever. I just think its best if we let things die down. We don’t need more things for people to talk about” I leant up and kissed his cheek and he let a sigh out before nodding his head.

“I’ll call you okay?”

“I’ll be waiting” I replied before running back to Stella. “Right lets get you home miss” I smiled and she smiled back.

So maybe Stella and I weren’t best friends, but at least she didn’t hate me now, that was one less thing to worry about.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit <3

thank you too:
RIOT_97
TheHider
saveredheads
dzsinidzsoni &&&
BUSTANUT

for comments <3

so yeah im just trying to get this finished now, one chapter left i do believe :)

um yeah not much else to say, just lots of comments pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the more comments, the quicker the update for the last chapter :)

love youuuu xxx